Our client is growing quickly and is looking to add an outside sales rep to their Grande Prairie team. This is a newly created role for the company and will report to the VP of Operations in Edmonton. There will be opportunity for future advancement as our client is rapidly growing and will be adding up to 10 new branches within the next 2 years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Securing rentals and sales of pumps, generators, light towers and related equipment
- Building relationships and communicating daily with external customers
- Completing various administrative paperwork
- 20% overnight travel will be required to Fort Saint John, Fort Nelson, Peace River and Grimshaw
- Completing equipment demonstration when necessary
- Must be able to travel to the US for training and various company events
The ideal candidate will be university educated or possess a technical certificate or diploma with 3 plus years' experience as an outside sales rep within the oil/gas industry. Candidates with pump or rental experience will be given preference. Must possess a hard driving attitude and thrive on hunting and building new relationships.
This position offers a competitive salary and will afford a hard-working, driven sales person the ability to make large commissions on a monthly basis with company truck, fuel card, benefits and RRSP matching.
Keystone Recruiting is a management search firm specializing in placing critical positions with companies that serve Western Canada's Energy...