KEYERA is one of the largest midstream operators in Canada. We provide essential services for oil and gas producers in western Canada and market related natural gas liquids throughout North America. Our business consists of two integrated business lines: Gathering and Processing, and Liquids Business Units. We have a strong reputation for operating our facilities safely and responsibly, and for giving back to the communities where we live and work.
With a vision to be the North American leader in delivering midstream energy solutions, it is our team of innovative, motivated and talented employees that drives our success. Keyera is currently seeking a Records Management Analyst to join our Calgary based Records Management team.
Working as a valuable member of the Records Management Team, the successful candidate will predominantly support business units with the electronic management of their documents.
Specific responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, scan, index, validate and import various types of documents into Keyera’s electronic content management system (Onbase)
- Assist OnBase Team with testing, writing of scripts, troubleshooting and other required tasks
- Ensure quality of all images to be released into OnBase
- Follow established process and procedures for all stages of document imaging
- Assist with assigning classification and retention to various records
- Follow the best practices in Records Management to assist Keyera in complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, as well as meeting business and operational needs
- Assist on assigned Records Management projects
- Previous experience in document imaging, preferably with KOFAX and OnBase or other electronic content management systems
- Exposure to documents life cycle in electronic and hard copy
- Proficient computer skills and willingness to build technical knowledge
- Client and team focused, with strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized, reliable individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals in various departments
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, set up and meet deadlines
- Records Management education and experience in Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Must be able to lift 30-35 lbs at a time
If you are interested in developing your career, as well as an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity and mutual respect then please submit your resume at www.keyera.com