KEYERA is one of the largest midstream operators in Canada. We provide essential services for oil and gas producers in western Canada and market related natural gas liquids throughout North America. Our business consists of two integrated business lines: Gathering and Processing, and Liquids Business Units. We have a strong reputation for operating our facilities safely and responsibly, and for giving back to the communities where we live and work.
With a vision to be the North American leader in delivering midstream energy solutions, it is our team of innovative, motivated and talented employees that drives our success. Keyera is currently seeking a Rail Car Loader/Field Operator to join our operations team at our Nevis Gas Plant which is located 55km east of Red Deer.
As a member of the Nevis Operations team, this position will perform entry to intermediate level operating assignments on field equipment, pipelines and rail loading facilities in a safe working environment within the gas processing facility.
This is a 12 month temporary position however has the potential to become permanent as per operational needs.
- 3 -5 years of related work experience preferred
- Previous pipeline related experience such as pigging, ESD’s(emergency shutdown valves), chemical injections and ROW(right of way inspections)
- Good understanding of basic pipeline standards and regulations such as CSA-Z662, Alberta Pipeline Act as well as environmental regulations and standards
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with land owners and other third parties
- Strong commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Safety conscious and able to work with a variety of chemicals such as methanol, nitrogen as well as inhibitors and neutralizers
- Self-starter who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong team player with proven communication, problem solving and decision making skills
- Participate in the facility work functions as a team member with a focus on internal and external customer service
- Valid H2S Alive, WHMIS, TDG, First Aid, Confined Space Training
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must reside within the local area
- Safety sensitive role (pre-employment fit for work testing required)
- Physically able to perform all components of the position (lifting, working at heights, etc.)
- Able to work in seasonal weather conditions
- Must be available to work occasional overtime.
If you are interested in an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity and mutual respect then please visit us at www.keyera.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Keyera Facilities Income Fund (the Fund) is an unincorporated open-ended trust that owns a 100% interest in Keyera Energy Limited...