KEYERA is one of the largest midstream operators in Canada. We provide essential services for oil and gas producers in western Canada and market related natural gas liquids throughout North America. Our business consists of two integrated business lines: Gathering and Processing, and Liquids Business Units. We have a strong reputation for operating our facilities safely and responsibly, and for giving back to the communities where we live and work.
With a vision to be the North American leader in delivering midstream energy solutions, it is our team of innovative, motivated and talented employees that drives our success. Keyera is currently seeking a Project/Facility Engineer to join our Calgary based Engineering Team.
As a valuable member of the Engineering group, the successful candidate will be based in the Calgary office and will provide intermediate level project development; engineering and management for projects associated with Keyera’s operated facilities throughout Western Canada.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide multi-disciplinary engineering services to evaluate, develop and implement engineering solutions to realize business opportunities or address facility operating/performance issues.
- Develop and oversee implementation of engineering projects for plant and pipeline additions and/or modifications including feasibility studies, project scheduling, cost control, tender/bid packages, HSE and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare and maintain technical reference drawings and documentation relating to projects.
- Assist with process monitoring and optimization of various gas plant, compression and pipeline facilities
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders based on trust, integrity and professionalism
- Support and further develop internal project controls and processes
- Engineering degree from accredited university and registered Professional Engineer in Alberta
- 5-10 years of mechanical, process or production engineering experience in implementing projects or providing operational support for gas and NGL processing facilities
- Creativity in developing and evaluating alternate solutions to realize business opportunities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization and analytical skills
- Self-starter who is able to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to take initiative, exercise sound judgment, influence decision making and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in a multi-disciplined work team environment
- Familiarity with current codes (ABSA, ASME, CSA, API, NACE, etc) , acts and regulations
If you are interested in developing your career, as well as an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity and mutual respect then please submit your resume at www.keyera.com
The recruitment of Facility Engineers is an ongoing process, applications will be accepted until the position(s) are filled. Applications will be reviewed upon submission and candidates considered for an interview will then be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago