KEYERA is one of the largest midstream operators in Canada. We provide essential services for oil and gas producers in western Canada and market related natural gas liquids throughout North America. Our business consists of two integrated business lines: Gathering and Processing, and Liquids Business Units. We have a strong reputation for operating our facilities safely and responsibly, and for giving back to the communities where we live and work.
With a vision to be the North American leader in delivering midstream energy solutions, it is our team of innovative, motivated and talented employees that drives our success. Keyera is currently seeking a Plant Administrator to
join our Nordegg River Gas Plant.
As a valuable member of the Gathering & Processing Business Unit, the successful candidate will be responsible for administrative, office, technical and analytical support to the Gas Plant and its customers.
The Nordegg River Gas Plant is located approximately 90 km north west of Rocky Mountain House and the successful candidate will be required to reside in the Rocky Mountain House or Drayton Valley area.
Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible and accountable for daily allocations to the associated pipelines. Direct communication with all customers. Understand and complete month end responsibilities.
- Preparing environmental and financial reports, invoice allocation, monthly journal entries and budget preparation.
- Maintain relationships and communication between the Field and Production Accounting team in Calgary.
- Assist with other tasks as per needed.
- A minimum of 3-5 years office experience with strong administrative skills.
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas would be an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with adaptability to learn new software programs.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Strong team player with proven communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Highly organized, reliable individual with attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License, H2S Alive, WHMIS, TDG and First Aid Certificates are an asset.
If you are interested in developing your career, as well as an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity and mutual respect then please visit us at www.keyera.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted