KEYERA is one of the largest midstream operators in Canada. We provide essential services for oil and gas producers in western Canada and market related natural gas liquids throughout North America. Our business consists of two integrated business lines: Gathering and Processing, and Liquids Business Units. We have a strong reputation for operating our facilities safely and responsibly, and for giving back to the communities where we live and work.
With a vision to be the North American leader in delivering midstream energy solutions, it is our team of innovative, motivated and talented employees that drives our success. Keyera is currently seeking a Operations Lead to be based out of our South Cheecham Rail and Truck Terminal facility which is located South of Fort McMurray, AB
As a valuable member of the South Cheecham Rail and Truck Terminal (SCRaTT) operations team, the Operations Lead is responsible and accountable for the safe and reliable operation of Keyera’s SCRaTT terminal, located south of Fort McMurray, AB.
This is a salaried camp based position on a 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out schedule with charter bus transportation provided from our Alberta Diluent Terminal in Sherwood Park.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination and leading of daily operational and maintenance activities for the rail & truck terminal
- Responsible to enact Emergency Response Plans if required
- Scheduling, mentoring, and devopment of the site staff
- Assisting with growing and fostering the site health, safety, and environment program
- Assisting the Superintendent with all aspects of SCRaTT operation
- Aiding in managing operating costs and development of the annual budget
- Participating as a member of the Edmonton area management team in setting annual and long term goals for operations, maintenance and growth strategy development
- Assisting with managing new projects and business initiatives
- Leading and directing the development of work processes and operating procedures to enhance operational effectiveness
- Liaising with customers, project engineering, and Keyera’s business development group
Duties will be adjusted to provide the successful applicant with varied experience, to meet the current needs of the NGL Facilities team and to provide a pathway for future succession within the team.
- 10+ years experience in facility or pipeline operation, maintenance, and/or construction
- Familiarity with truck and rail loading/unloading operations and regulations is preferred
- Working knowledge of all Oil and Gas regulations is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills (supervising 10-12 personnel)
- At the discretion of management, other combinations of relevant experience and educational credentials will be considered
- Physically able to perform all components of the position (lifting, working at heights, etc.)
- Able to work in seasonal weather conditions
- Safety sensitive position (Fit For Work assessment required)
If you are interested in developing your career, as well as an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity and mutual respect then please submit your resume at: www.keyera.com