As a valuable member of the Gathering & Processing Business Unit Operations team, the successful candidate will be based at the Rimbey Gas Plant, northwest of Red Deer. This position will perform entry level operating assignments on plant equipment and maintenance of a safe working environment within the gas processing facility.
- Technical diploma from NAIT/SAIT (or relevant diploma/degree from an accredited institution)
- Fourth Class inter-provincial steam ticket is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years’ previous applicable experience related to Natural Gas Plant Processing
- Previous experience loading LPG rail cars would be an asset
- Strong commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Self-starter who is able to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Strong team player with proven communication, problem solving and decision making skills
- Highly organized, reliable individual with attention to detail
- Participate in the facility work functions as a team member with a focus on internal and external customer service
- Operate the facility in a safe, economical and efficient manner using quality principals
- At the sole discretion of management, other combinations of directly relevant experience and educational credentials will be considered
- Valid H2S Alive, WHMIS, TDG and First Aid Certificates would be an asset
- Physically able to perform all components of the position (lifting, working at heights, etc.)
- Able to work in seasonal weather conditions
- Must be able to work on a rotational shift (days/nights)
- Must be available to work occasional overtime
- Clean driving record
Keyera Facilities Income Fund (the Fund) is an unincorporated open-ended trust that owns a 100% interest in Keyera Energy Limited...