KEYERA is one of the largest midstream operators in Canada. We provide essential services for oil and gas producers in western Canada and market related natural gas liquids throughout North America. Our business consists of two integrated business lines: Gathering and Processing, and Liquids Business Units. We have a strong reputation for operating our facilities safely and responsibly, and for giving back to the communities where we live and work.
With a vision to be the North American leader in delivering midstream energy solutions, it is our team of innovative, motivated and talented employees that drives our success. Keyera is currently seeking a Business Development Representative to join our Calgary based Business Development Team.
The successful candidate will be based in the Calgary office and will join our Gathering and Processing business development team. The candidate is interested in transitioning from a technical/engineering role to a business/customer service role.
The asset team is managing significant growth and seeks an individual with technical skills who is able to support the asset team or area by:
- Managing and developing proactive client relationships, identifying customer needs and solutions and ensuring that a high level of customer service is being provided.
- Analyzing and developing appropriate gathering and processing fee methodologies.
- Originating, developing and implementing capital investment projects, managing the resulting projects from initial concept to implementation.
- Developing annual cash flow budgets for the various operation assets.
- Working with business analysts and production accountants to ensure accurate invoicing and that financial results from operations is accurate and timely.
- Establishing a strong working relationship with the plant, field, and engineering personnel from a business development perspective and ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Perform project work when required and other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Science, Engineering, or an Engineering Technologist certificate, with a minimum of 5 years of oil and gas industry experience.
- Experience in all or some of the following areas: facility and gas plant operations, project management and economics, joint interest and acquisitions, business development, corporate development, analytics, engineering.
- Action-orientated individual with experience in developing proposals, involvement in negotiations, experience in legal agreement review and development as well as demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organization skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure in a timely and organized manner with an attention for detail and a focus on teamwork.
- Exposure to the midstream sector would be considered an asset
If you are interested in developing your career, as well as an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity and mutual respect then please submit your resume at www.keyera.com (Applications will be accepted until August 1, 2013)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.