KEYERA is one of the largest midstream operators in Canada. We provide essential services for oil and gas producers in western Canada and market related natural gas liquids throughout North America. Our business consists of two integrated business lines: Gathering and Processing, and Liquids Business Units. We have a strong reputation for operating our facilities safely and responsibly, and for giving back to the communities where we live and work.
With a vision to be the North American leader in delivering midstream energy solutions, it is our team of innovative, motivated and talented employees that drives our success. Keyera is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our Calgary based Accounting team
Working as part of the Comptroller Team, the successful candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the financial business while working closely with the Business Development team to ensure the integrity of the financial results. Specific responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding of all commercial arrangements, agreements, and monthly analysis of the actuals and budgets
- Booking of revenue and expense accruals, review of flow through processing fees, and the distribution of expenses and revenue to other facility owners
- Ensure that all new contract arrangements are properly reflected in the financial results in a timely manner
- Prepare and book the equalization's, fee recalculations and operating advances
- Work with the business development team to resolve the more complex customer issues
- Aid in the preparation of the budget
- Holds a professional accounting designation; CA/CMA/CGA, working towards a designation with experience in lieu will also be considered
- Minimum of three years of related industry experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate information concisely
- A proactive approach to problem solving with an attention to details and a focus on teamwork
- Advanced PC skills, primarily related to data base queries in QByte FM and TIPS
- Client and team focused, with strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
If you are interested in developing your accounting and analytical skills, as well as an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity and mutual respect then please submit your resume at www.keyera.com