Business Process Contract Instructor
Competition No.: 2013-01-02
Closing Date: Until position is filled
The Corporate Training department is recruiting for a contract instructor to teach SAP Business Processes within the HR, finance/payroll, and supply chain modules. The applicant should be a self-confident individual with extensive knowledge and training experience in an Enterprise Management System.
Candidates should pride themselves on their engaging teaching style and their ability to convey concepts to a diverse set of students. S/he should be someone who is comfortable with technical terminology, understands why the business processes exist, and can present material for a very user-friendly training environment.
The curriculum is provided and sessions range from 1-2 days. This is a 5-6 week contract that will take place starting the last week in January and would continue until the second week in March.
- Post-secondary education, diploma or degree, in business or IT, or equivalent combination of qualifications acceptable by the employer.
- 3 years of project management experience an asset
- Exceptional skills understanding and conveying business processes
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience as a trainer
- High level of experience with multiple facets of SAP
- Experience or training with Adult Education
- Superior presentation skills
- Ability to foster strong working relationships in a collaborative fashion
This job is located in Fort McMurray. Travel, housing arrangements and meals are paid for by the College. There will be one week paid orientation/training session in the first week of January in addition to the 5-6 weeks of contract work.
Please submit your current resume to Corporate Training, including the competition number and how you heard about this competition. This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found, however applications will be reviewed as of November 15, 2013. Please note that it is our practice to contact only those candidates who are chosen to proceed in the competition.
Keyano College is a comprehensive community institution located in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, one of Canada’s fastest...