Key Food Equipment Services Ltd. (www.keyfood.ca) is the largest commercial kitchen parts and service company in western Canada. We are also one of the fastest growing across the country in our industry. We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Shipper/Receiver to join our Parts Division in our Burnaby branch.
This permanent, full-time position involves working in the parts warehouse to ship and receive equipment parts, as well as process documentation and complete the related data entry. This position reports to our Purchasing and Warehousing Leader.
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Unpack goods received
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Stocking and picking parts to/from the warehouse
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
- Inventory counts
- Cleaning the warehouse
- Completing paperwork
- Determine method of shipment, prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- High school graduation
- Computer experience
- Shipping/Receiving experience
Wage: $14-$18, depending on experience
To apply, please indicate "Shipper/Receiver – Burnaby" in the subject of your email. All resumes will be held in strictest confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our office.