Key Connections Consulting Inc. is a team of professionals who provide assessment and consult services to a children, youth and adults with a variety of developmental disabilities. We are currently seeking an efficient, enthusiastic, and team oriented team member for full time work.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development of in-home aide program for children with disabilities (hiring, training, scheduling in-home aide workers)
- Program Development in the area of children, youth and adults
- Support with quality assurance and program evaluation
- Coordinate community resource development
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willing and able to work quickly and take on more responsibility over time
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Degree in Social Work and minimum 5 years experience working within the rehabilitation field
- Knowledge of Family Supports for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) and Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) programs would be an asset
Please submit resume with cover letter detailing relevant experience via email or fax 403-317-1628. Direct any questions to Sonja Miller or Brandie Andrews at 403-524-2522. Please submit you application on or before March 15th, 2013.
Indeed - 21 months ago