Keurig Employee Reviews

Unfortunately a dead end job even after 6 years
manufacturing (Former Employee) –  essexFebruary 8, 2015
Management is clueless
From the top down
if they weren't selling the drug caffeine they would be out if business

Manufacturing is dead end no chance for advancement.

Pros...good benefits.

Cons. ... you will be stuck in whatever position they hire you in.. .....managed horribly
Pros
benifits
Cons
management ...dead-end job
Co-friendly relationship and fun with this project
MSBI Developer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCFebruary 18, 2016
1)Simply very superb project, and i relived because of my contract period of this project will ended soon, if you get chance means don't miss this company all employees are good in nature
Keurig GMCR
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 21, 2015
great place to work, great benefits package, the management was great very productive work enviroment. i have enjoyed working in a team enviroment.It nice to work on a line where everyone helps one anther.
Great Culture - Average Compensation
Marketing (Current Employee) –  MAFebruary 13, 2014
- Great people and overall culture
- Beginning to lose the start-up spirit (large company, Green Mountain influence - process driven, bureaucracy)
-Some benefits are first rate (wellness, coffee, etc.)
-Some are completely uncompetitive (6 holidays per year, below average bonus program)
Pros
people, energy
Cons
big company processes, 6 holidays per year, limited bonuses
Productive and friendly work place
Quality Control/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAOctober 9, 2013
A typical day at work would be getting in at 7 a.m. and starting my day off with making sure the brewer that I have to test if functioning correctly. Then it's off to testing the life span of the brewer. The most enjoyable part of the job was entering the Data given to me from the brewers being tested.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
no health benefits
Not worth the money
maint tech (Former Employee) –  williston vermontApril 2, 2015
It pains me to write this because I had such hopes for this company. After all from the surface it had all the qualities that I admired in a company. It was local, it was growing, it advertised the values of honesty and hard work. It also gave back to the community, was green. Well I guess I was the only thing green.
After 2 years of working on one of the GMCR sites I was dumped in one of the coldest blind sides I have ever witnessed. It seems that once you finally look behind the fancy coverings GMCR is just a large company (200 plus coffee's) that pretty much does what it wants. In my short tenure I witnessed safety programs used to cull the herd of people that where deemed " un-worthy's" by a small core of managers. It all seemed very click oriented. I just ran into another person that had a similar experience this evening. So I guess if that's your thing go for it. but it's all too bad.
Pros
tons of potential
Cons
too buddy buddy / wild cannon managers.
no team work ,hostile environment, over 80% turn over rate
Forklift Operator, Picker, Packer Assembly (Former Employee) –  Tiftonia /Chattanooga,TnJune 12, 2015
tough unfriendly environment,NO TEAMWORK hostile environment very demanding and physical the only good thing was 3 day work week. turnover rate over 80%
Pros
3 day work week
Cons
hateful/hostile no teamwork unfriendly
Declining
Consumer Care Representative II (Former Employee) –  Reading, MADecember 25, 2014
This used to be a wonderful place to work however with the new CEO doest care about the people or the culture this company has always been known for. The managers treat people as if they are their puppets.
Pros
good insurance rates
Cons
everything
Productive Workplace
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAApril 7, 2015
Enjoyed talking with the clients and helping them resolve any issues that they had. Assisted many customers over the phone, many of them were so appreciative and humorous, especially when called in regards to their brewer not working properly and I resolved their dilemma quickly and simply!!
ok place.
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAMarch 5, 2015
They have some young people that are in the supervisory position and not having the life experience. Some are not having the technical feeling and understanding of what they do. I understand what you are saying but i don't get it.
Pros
nice place and good location.
Cons
a way of doing the job with temp.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAMarch 4, 2015
In a typical day at work I assist customers with their needs, whether it is troubleshooting a brewer, completing an order, etc. I love my co-workers they are extremely professional.
Pros
experience
Cons
short breaks
fun enjoyable work place
Brewer Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAFebruary 7, 2013
i work at keurig monday thru friday 8:00 till 4:30 my most enjoyable part of my job is being the people their great to work with. friendly kind and understanding. my typical day at work is coming to work sit down at my desk check the brewers, see if there working properly and how long they show take in brewing the tempature. if theirs something wronge with them i make sure the manager knows about the problem. also make sure i write down the problem so it will be in the system.
Pros
great managers and people to work with
Cons
its a temporary job
Fun Workplace
Logistics, Data Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 23, 2014
Everyday is the same. Management & Coworkers are very friendly and easy to get along with.
Good working experience
Quality Test Operator (Former Employee) –  Reading, MAJuly 17, 2013
Worthwhile experience testing new products for Keurig Inc. Good work environment with coworkers and management.