Keurig Employee Reviews

Very fast paced and lots of changing priorities
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, VA27 August 2017
Not a bad place to work but truly do not have a clear path on day to day activities and priorities.

C0uld be much better if there was not as much push and pressure for volume and if we had more corporate support
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long work hours
Good atmosphere
Packer (Former Employee) –  Union City, GA14 August 2017
Fun place to work if you are a direct hire. Well organized. Management could use a bit of work. The plant is always clean and smell great. Overall a good place to work
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Havw to be a direct hire to really get the lavish benifits they offer
Terrible company - lost it's focus and goodwill
Corporate Learning (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, VT8 June 2017
Once the owner was forced out and corporate forces took over, you never knew if you were going to have a job by the end of the day. It was all about the money, thus the work/life balance was way off unless you fought against it. They installed very bad managers who far outnumbered the very good managers. Loved my team, but grew to dislike everything the company stood for. Keurig did not appreciate their greatest assets; the employees and the coffee culture. Hope for the sake of the people that are still there, that things are changing for them since the private buy-out.
Pros
Benefits, some really great people
Cons
Money driven corporate culture, lost focus from coffee to cold beverages
comfortable atmosphere
SAP Inventory Transaction Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MA30 May 2017
testing software
cold rooms
extremely quiet
my management has been non involved with the current project
semi formal dress code
large parking garage
lots of free coffee and teas
non flexible work hours
no benefits as contractor, no insurance they forced us to sign waivers
friendly people
Great pay and benefits
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montana29 May 2017
Daily machine assignments, quality checks on products, making sure machines are performing efficiently. Worked closely with maintenance to solve any machine issues.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
A lot of favoritism by upper management
Work hard keep those numbers up, friendly work force, lot of temp turnover
Coordinator/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WA12 May 2017
Work hard, must take breaks, some Dept's. Must work OT but you have a choice, if your a friend or relative of management you will get hired, bonuses lean some years, raises low per once a year, one week training then your on your own, watch out for the manager's smiles they are all about falling over each other to get that green star which is Keurig Green Mountain, if you rock the boat to much you get a desk job with higher pay. watch out for your self as management does not have your back.
Pros
BBQs, X-Mas parties in Feb.
Cons
Lots of temps to train, Managers and Leads do not listen
Hard to judge
Inventory Transaction Analyst (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, VT5 January 2017
Hard to judge the company as I work here as a contractor. They do seem to have a good culture and the physical environment is very nice. They do not smile upon working from home which could reduce the companies expenses and carbon foot print. This seems to me to be a little out of the times.
It's a Job
Machnine Operator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, VA17 May 2016
Good co workers and I like who I work with. Management will split a team up that works well together for no reason and then wonder why the new team aren't doing better than the last team.
Co-friendly relationship and fun with this project
MSBI Developer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NC18 February 2016
1)Simply very superb project, and i relived because of my contract period of this project will ended soon, if you get chance means don't miss this company all employees are good in nature
no team work ,hostile environment, over 80% turn over rate
Forklift Operator, Picker, Packer Assembly (Former Employee) –  Tiftonia /Chattanooga,Tn12 June 2015
tough unfriendly environment,NO TEAMWORK hostile environment very demanding and physical the only good thing was 3 day work week. turnover rate over 80%
Pros
3 day work week
Cons
hateful/hostile no teamwork unfriendly
Productive Workplace
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GA7 April 2015
Enjoyed talking with the clients and helping them resolve any issues that they had. Assisted many customers over the phone, many of them were so appreciative and humorous, especially when called in regards to their brewer not working properly and I resolved their dilemma quickly and simply!!
Not worth the money
maint tech (Former Employee) –  williston vermont2 April 2015
It pains me to write this because I had such hopes for this company. After all from the surface it had all the qualities that I admired in a company. It was local, it was growing, it advertised the values of honesty and hard work. It also gave back to the community, was green. Well I guess I was the only thing green.
After 2 years of working on one of the GMCR sites I was dumped in one of the coldest blind sides I have ever witnessed. It seems that once you finally look behind the fancy coverings GMCR is just a large company (200 plus coffee's) that pretty much does what it wants. In my short tenure I witnessed safety programs used to cull the herd of people that where deemed " un-worthy's" by a small core of managers. It all seemed very click oriented. I just ran into another person that had a similar experience this evening. So I guess if that's your thing go for it. but it's all too bad.
Pros
tons of potential
Cons
too buddy buddy / wild cannon managers.
ok place.
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MA5 March 2015
They have some young people that are in the supervisory position and not having the life experience. Some are not having the technical feeling and understanding of what they do. I understand what you are saying but i don't get it.
Pros
Nice place and good location.
Cons
A way of doing the job with temp.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GA4 March 2015
In a typical day at work I assist customers with their needs, whether it is troubleshooting a brewer, completing an order, etc. I love my co-workers they are extremely professional.
Pros
Experience
Cons
short breaks
Unfortunately a dead end job even after 6 years
manufacturing (Former Employee) –  essex8 February 2015
Management is clueless
From the top down
if they weren't selling the drug caffeine they would be out if business

Manufacturing is dead end no chance for advancement.

Pros...good benefits.

Cons. ... you will be stuck in whatever position they hire you in.. .....managed horribly
Pros
benifits
Cons
management ...dead-end job
Keurig GMCR
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN21 January 2015
great place to work, great benefits package, the management was great very productive work enviroment. i have enjoyed working in a team enviroment.It nice to work on a line where everyone helps one anther.
Declining
Consumer Care Representative II (Former Employee) –  Reading, MA25 December 2014
This used to be a wonderful place to work however with the new CEO doest care about the people or the culture this company has always been known for. The managers treat people as if they are their puppets.
Pros
Good Insurance rates
Great Culture - Average Compensation
Marketing (Current Employee) –  MA13 February 2014
- Great people and overall culture
- Beginning to lose the start-up spirit (large company, Green Mountain influence - process driven, bureaucracy)
-Some benefits are first rate (wellness, coffee, etc.)
-Some are completely uncompetitive (6 holidays per year, below average bonus program)
Pros
people, energy
Cons
big company processes, 6 holidays per year, limited bonuses
Fun Workplace
Logistics, Data Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Massachusetts23 January 2014
Everyday is the same. Management & Coworkers are very friendly and easy to get along with.
Productive and friendly work place
Quality Control/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MA9 October 2013
A typical day at work would be getting in at 7 a.m. and starting my day off with making sure the brewer that I have to test if functioning correctly. Then it's off to testing the life span of the brewer. The most enjoyable part of the job was entering the Data given to me from the brewers being tested.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
No health benefits