Keurig

Keurig Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not worth the money
maint tech (Former Employee), williston vermontApril 2, 2015
Pros: tons of potential
Cons: too buddy buddy / wild cannon managers.
It pains me to write this because I had such hopes for this company. After all from the surface it had all the qualities that I admired in a company. It was local, it was growing, it advertised the values of honesty and hard work. It also gave back to the community, was green. Well I guess I was the only thing green.
After 2 years of working on one of the GMCR sites I was dumped in one of the coldest blind sides I have ever witnessed. It seems that once you finally look behind the fancy coverings GMCR is just a large company (200 plus coffee's) that pretty much does what it wants. In my short tenure I witnessed safety programs used to cull the herd of people that where deemed " un-worthy's" by a small core of managers. It all seemed very click oriented. I just ran into another person that had a similar experience this evening. So I guess if that's your thing go for it. but it's all too bad.
ok place.
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Burlington, MAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: nice place and good location.
Cons: a way of doing the job with temp.
They have some young people that are in the supervisory position and not having the life experience. Some are not having the technical feeling and understanding of what they do. I understand what you are saying but i don't get it.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brunswick, GAMarch 4, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: short breaks
In a typical day at work I assist customers with their needs, whether it is troubleshooting a brewer, completing an order, etc. I love my co-workers they are extremely professional.
Unfortunately a dead end job even after 6 years
manufacturing (Former Employee), essexFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: benifits
Cons: management ...dead-end job
Management is clueless
From the top down
if they weren't selling the drug caffeine they would be out if business

Manufacturing is dead end no chance for advancement.

Pros...good benefits.

Cons. ... you will be stuck in whatever position they hire you in.. .....managed horribly
Keurig GMCR
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 21, 2015
great place to work, great benefits package, the management was great very productive work enviroment. i have enjoyed working in a team enviroment.It nice to work on a line where everyone helps one anther.
Declining
Consumer Care Representative II (Former Employee), Reading, MADecember 25, 2014
Pros: good insurance rates
Cons: everything
This used to be a wonderful place to work however with the new CEO doest care about the people or the culture this company has always been known for. The managers treat people as if they are their puppets.
Great Culture - Average Compensation
Marketing (Current Employee), MAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: people, energy
Cons: big company processes, 6 holidays per year, limited bonuses
- Great people and overall culture
- Beginning to lose the start-up spirit (large company, Green Mountain influence - process driven, bureaucracy)
-Some benefits are first rate (wellness, coffee, etc.)
-Some are completely uncompetitive (6 holidays per year, below average bonus program)
Fun Workplace
Logistics, Data Management Coordinator (Current Employee), MassachusettsJanuary 23, 2014
Everyday is the same. Management & Coworkers are very friendly and easy to get along with.
Productive and friendly work place
Quality Control/Data Entry (Former Employee), Wakefield, MAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: cheap lunches
Cons: no health benefits
A typical day at work would be getting in at 7 a.m. and starting my day off with making sure the brewer that I have to test if functioning correctly. Then it's off to testing the life span of the brewer. The most enjoyable part of the job was entering the Data given to me from the brewers being tested.
Good working experience
Quality Test Operator (Former Employee), Reading, MAJuly 17, 2013
Worthwhile experience testing new products for Keurig Inc. Good work environment with coworkers and management.
fun enjoyable work place
Brewer Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Wakefield, MAFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: great managers and people to work with
Cons: its a temporary job
i work at keurig monday thru friday 8:00 till 4:30 my most enjoyable part of my job is being the people their great to work with. friendly kind and understanding. my typical day at work is coming to work sit down at my desk check the brewers, see if there working properly and how long they show take in brewing the tempature. if theirs something wronge with them i make sure the manager knows about the problem. also make sure i write down the problem so it will be in the system.

About Keurig

Keurig knows that time is of the essence. The company makes a hot beverage system that brews a single cup of coffee or tea in – Read more