KERRY'S PLACE AUTISM SERVICES

KERRY'S PLACE AUTISM SERVICES Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A warm, welcoming work environment for disabled children to learn.
Swimming Instructor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 8, 2015
Pros: Working with children.
Cons: Late hours.
Although it was a short stay, the working environment of the facilities were always in perfect condition and the staff was never short of hands. Each child had plenty of time with the tutors under a clear view of their parents/guardians. The best part of the job was being able to work with the children, and knowing that each of us was helping them learn to socialize. The hardest part, was admittedly getting the children to stay in the showers long enough to wash away the chlorine. From this workplace, I learned how to manage groups of people, and gained confidence in working with others.
hard worker and a great team player.
Support worker (Current Employee), Brampton ontarioJune 14, 2014
Cons: 12 hour shifts
A typical day at work start by setting goals for the day,makeing sure the indiviual is in a good mood before taking them out.outing into the commmuity and supporting indiviuals with daily living.outing like mall. doctors appointment, for a walk are any program my indiviual have like dance,swiming.Management is easy to get a hold of when there is need.We have a very friendly envirnment someone to talk to when needed The company have a workplace policy that we follow as a team.My hardest part of my job would be calling to fill in a shift unexpected, i know fill in is a must but because it is a change in day to day rountine.The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to help people with speacial needs.
Amazing Workplace
Human Resources Co-ordinator (Former Employee), Aurora, ONJuly 28, 2013
Pros: giving back in the community
Cons: long commute and hours
Highest regards and respect for the company and it's values. Not a single dull moment there.