Kentz Canada Limited Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor management
General foreman (Former Employee) –  Aurora5 September 2015
Worked as a supervisor and was promised winter gear. After I got there none to be had but several days later office staff were donning new parkas. I wore my street clothes so needless to say my clothes took a beating. No computers for work and no management recognition of field supervision needs.
Totally blind and useless.
Pros
None except leaving their employ
Cons
Work for them and you can pick one on a daily basis
Excellent company to work for.
HSE Administrator (Current Employee) –  AMR Project, Fort McMurray7 September 2013
Learned many skills in the Safety Industry. Management and co-workers were a joy to work with.
Free Lunches & Easy Transit Access
(Contractor) Oil & Gas (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 December 2012
I enjoyed working at Kentz Canada very much. It was very easy and straight forward work and I learned a lot about the Oil & Gas Industry especially as a Constructor Company who built massive Power and Utility Generators. Working with Management was a very pleasant and easy going experience as were my other co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job were the hours I worked - they fit into my personal schedule. The hardest part of the job was not being challenged enough because I love a challenge and without it I tend to become bored.
Pros
great company
Cons
no permanent positions available and no room for advancement.