We are seeking 3 competent, experienced and well-connected editors to join our team on an exciting journey to build a great business in the new era. Our operations cover all Canada and USA.
These are part-time (or 2nd job) positions designed to fit and blend into your existing daily routines. You don’t need to change anything, no need to leave your current jobs, no need to relocate and no hassle of long travels, ultimately more flexibility and options for you. Telecommuting via Internet is all it takes.
The key requirements are:
- Very experienced in publishing industry, having worked many years with one or more publisher(s).
- Having worked with a large number of authors and other editors, well connected in publishing communities.
- Able to find, source and acquire interactive ebook projects from publishers, authors or institutions. Previous acquisition editor experience is an asset but not a must.
- Experience in Children Books or Education sectors is an asset but not a must.
- Interested in digital publishing and believe in the potential of interactive ebooks.
- Skillful in finding information by using Google or other searching engines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint (Optional).
- Able to think, plan, organize and execute initiatives and resourceful in finding solutions.
- Great communication skills in writing, speaking and dealing with people.
At Kenture Interactive, we offer a great opportunity for you to shine, grow and learn in an emerging and booming industry, together with a competitive compensation package and benefits.
We welcome all the applications. But only the selected will be contacted for interview.