Publishing Business Development Manager ( Full-time / Part-time )
We are seeking 3 competent, motivated and energetic individuals to join our team on an exciting journey to build a great business in the new era. Our operations cover all USA and Canada. As a Publishing Business Development Manager at Kenture Interactive, you are assumed to possess the following key qualifications:
- Self-starter, result oriented, motivated with entrepreneurial spirit, able to move out to act without close supervision.
- Not afraid of making cold calls and approaching new clients. Excited of being part of an entrepreneurial company and having the confidence to make things happen.
- Vast experiences in publishing industry, having worked with one or more publisher(s) is an asset.
- Having access to a large number of editors, authors and various publishers, well connected in the publishing community.
- Able to find, source and acquire interactive ebook projects from publishers, authors or institutions. Previous acquisition editor experience is an asset but not a must.
- Interested in digital publishing and believe in the potential of interactive ebooks.
- Skillful in finding information by using Google or other searching engines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint (Optional).
- Able to think, plan, organize and execute initiatives and resourceful in finding solutions.
- Great communication skills in writing, speaking and dealing with people.
The positions are available as either full-time or part-time jobs. The part-time (or 2nd job) option is designed to fit and blend into your existing daily routines. You don’t need to change anything, no need to leave your current jobs, no need to relocate and no hassle of long travels, ultimately more flexibility for you. Telecommuting via Internet is also fully acceptable.
At Kenture Interactive, we offer a great opportunity for you to shine, grow and learn in an emerging and booming industry, together with a competitive compensation package and benefits.
We welcome all the applications. But only the selected will be contacted for interview.
Indeed - 17 months ago