We are seeking 3 competent, experienced and well-connected children's book authors, illustrators, or editors to join our team on an exciting journey to build a great business in the new era. Our operations cover all USA and Canada.
These are part-time (2nd job) freelance positions designed to fit and blend into your existing daily routines. You don’t need to change anything, no need to leave your current jobs, no need to relocate and no hassle of long travels, ultimately more flexibility and growth options for you. Telecommuting via Internet is all it takes.
The key requirements are:
- Having published your own children's picture books, or cartoon and comic books for either young or adult readers.
- Very experienced in publishing industry, having worked with one or more publisher(s).
- Well connected in publishing communities with other children's book authors, illustrators or editors.
- Previous acquisition editor experience is an asset but not a must.
- Experience in other genres of Children's Books or Education sectors is an asset but not a must.
- Interested in digital publishing and believe in the potential of interactive ebooks.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint (Optional).
- Able to think, plan, organize and execute initiatives and resourceful in finding solutions.
- Great communication skills in writing, speaking and dealing with people.
At Kenture Interactive, we offer a great opportunity for you to shine, grow and learn in an emerging and booming industry, together with a competitive compensation package and benefits.
We welcome all the applications. But only the selected will be contacted for interview.