We are seeking 2-3 competent, motivated and energetic individuals to join our team on an exciting journey to build a great business in the new era.
We would prefer someone who has one or more of the following strengths:
- Experienced in publishing industry, with years’ work experiences at one or more publishers.
- Preferably having worked with authors with a significant number of author contacts, particularly in Children Books or Education sectors.
- Interested in digital publishing and able to envision the potential of digital publishing.
- Skillful in finding information by using Google or other searching engines.
- Competent in MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint (Optional), and Excel (Optional).
- Able to think, plan, organize and execute initiatives, resourceful in finding solutions.
- Great communication skills in writing, speaking and dealing with people.
We offer a great opportunity for you to shine and grow in a flexible and enjoyable work environment, together with a competitive compensation package and benefits. Both full time and part time arrangements are available with this position.
Interested applicants please send your resume to: hr(at)kenture.com
We welcome all the applications. But only the selected will be contacted for interview.