Publishing Editor / Director / Consultant (Part-time, Second job)
We are seeking 2-3 competent, motivated and energetic individuals to join our team on an exciting journey to build a great business in the new era. We are looking for talents all over USA and Canada. These are part-time (or 2nd job) positions, so that you don’t have to leave your current jobs, don’t need to relocate and more flexible for you. Telecommuting via Internet is all it takes.
We would prefer someone who has the following strengths:
- Experienced in publishing industry, with years’ work experiences at one or more publishers.
- Preferably having worked with authors with a significant number of author contacts, particularly in Children Books or Education sectors.
- Interested in digital publishing and believe in the potential of digital publishing.
- Skillful in finding information by using Google or other searching engines.
- Competent in MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint (Optional).
- Able to think, plan, organize and execute initiatives. Resourceful in finding solutions.
- Great communication skills in writing, speaking and dealing with people.
These are part-time (or 2nd job) positions, so that you don’t have to leave your current jobs, don’t need to relocate. Telecommuting via Internet is all it takes. We offer a great opportunity for you to shine and grow in an emerging and booming industry, together with a competitive compensation package and benefits.
Interested applicants please send your resume to: hr(at)kenture.com
We welcome all the applications. But only the selected will be contacted for interview.