Kent Building Supplies Employee Review

View all Kent Building Supplies reviews

Enjoyable working place
Flooring/ Garden Centre Associate (Former Employee) –  Montague, PE21 November 2013
Start the of each morning would restock the area that you are looking after. Helping customers at the project desk fill there orders. Also help customers find there products. Set up end caps. Put away product that comes in new. In the Garden Center time ( May-Aug) would set up for the day. Water plants and help customers find what would go good in sun or shade. Help them load there vehicles with soils.
I have gone on training for Flooring,Painting, and Garden Center, alos training on the Seven A's for how to help customers.
Since I have been there I enjoyed all the Managers and Asst. Managers. We had gone through a few for we are one of the smallest stores so we are kind of like a training store for them.
My co-workers where all awesome.
I was in flooring so the hardest would be when some one would come for a large amount of flooring and have to lift it all by myself.
My favorite part would be out in the Garden Center for it gave a bit of a change from being in doors all winter.
Pros
co-works I enjoyed working with.
Cons
Pay was not really good

Other Kent Building Supplies Employee Reviews

Opportunity's
Assistant merchant (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB7 November 2017
Working for Kent building supplies gives you lots for opportunities to move up in the company. This is a fast pace company and are growing daily. Kent have a very good medical plan and retirement savings plan.
Pros
Lots of new job offerings
Cons
Short time lines
Flexible work hours with great benefits
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL5 November 2017
Working with kents has provided me with qualities that builds my people reationship. I have also trained on the job and equipped with qualities that will help me in my next job.