Kent Building Supplies Employee Review

View all Kent Building Supplies reviews

Enjoyable working place
Flooring/ Garden Centre Associate (Former Employee) –  Montague, PE21 November 2013
Start the of each morning would restock the area that you are looking after. Helping customers at the project desk fill there orders. Also help customers find there products. Set up end caps. Put away product that comes in new. In the Garden Center time ( May-Aug) would set up for the day. Water plants and help customers find what would go good in sun or shade. Help them load there vehicles with soils.
I have gone on training for Flooring,Painting, and Garden Center, alos training on the Seven A's for how to help customers.
Since I have been there I enjoyed all the Managers and Asst. Managers. We had gone through a few for we are one of the smallest stores so we are kind of like a training store for them.
My co-workers where all awesome.
I was in flooring so the hardest would be when some one would come for a large amount of flooring and have to lift it all by myself.
My favorite part would be out in the Garden Center for it gave a bit of a change from being in doors all winter.
Pros
co-works I enjoyed working with.
Cons
Pay was not really good

Other Kent Building Supplies Employee Reviews

good experince with lumber and materials
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lower Sackville, NS16 February 2018
The work place at kent was ok it semed as if managment was not very caring about the employees. i leearned alot about materials and lumber and gained good experience but i just didnt enjoy working there. seemed like no matter what you did or how long you worked there they didnt want to help with pay or health bennifits.
Working at Kent Building Supplies was amazing
Project Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Atholville, NB31 January 2018
If your looking for a job with great benefits, friendly staff, Job security and a lot of Advancement opportunity working for JDI is just amazing they have so many company that you can transfer to if you're ever looking for another challenge career wise.