kenna

kenna Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nice
Account Executive (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: many opportunities
Cons: small mistakes and fired
Working on phone most of time helping customers.
Hard to keep answer all phones on time
Productive and friendly environment
Volunteer Co-op (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 18, 2013
Pros: getting useful experience
Every day is a new learning experience for me.I start work at 9.00 am in the morning.The work is challenging with new email application from different clients comming up every day.I perform initial test cycle to regression and sanity testing on the emails.The responsibility of writing test cases also lies with me.I coordinate regularly with my QA Lead – more... and other QA analyst at every step and because of their cooperation and support its fun to work with them.Coordination not only ends here but it just begins.As a QA Analyst i have to coordinate with the developers,Project managers and other management during the course of the project.The co employees are supportive and understanding.
No job is easy but it is the way you do the task that makes a job Hard or Easy.But if i am asked the hard part of the job I would say is I make the job easy for myself by enjoying what ever I do.
The day ends at 5:00 P.M and sometimes i need to put in little more time to complete day to day activities. – less