kenna Employee Reviews in Canada

Encouraging work environment that enabled employees to think outside of the box and try new things
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 19, 2016
Fast paced work environment that encourages employees to work closely with clients to build relationships and become trusted advisers. Lots of opportunities to upgrade skills.
Fun workplace but lack of structures and organization
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 11, 2016
It is a nice and warm workplace to work with. However, there is no HR department to deal with HR issues and maintain office ethic, or any proper training when needed.
Pros
Company events, free treats, friendly and easy-going co-workers
Cons
Lack of structures and organization
Horrible experience and absolute waste of time
Agricultural Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Don't waste your time applying here unless you want to get screwed over.

I worked here as an Agriculture Technical Specialist in the call center for about 2 months before being abruptly let go. During this time the call center was extremely slow, I would say that 90% of the time the employees were doing nothing because there was no inbound calls. Management provided little direction as to what I (or anyone else) should be doing during this down time, even when I asked. About 2.5 weeks before I was let go I brought up this lack of productivity to my boss and asked if this was normal and if I was on the right track and she assured me "yes" and that it just was the time of year. Another member of the management also confirmed that I was excelling in this role.

However, towards the end of my employment (the last week or so), I felt like I was being picked on by management because I wasn't catching on to things as fast when work finally started to pick up. Given it was slow I was never really provided with the opportunity to learn and get the hands-on experience I needed to properly excel in this role.

After 2 months I was abruptly let go for reasons that they would not disclose to me. A couple weeks before a woman returned from maternity leave. I suspect that her return to work plus the lack of work available for the employees is what led to my termination, and the fact that my ROE claims I was let go because of "shortage of work/end of contract". As I had moved to Mississauga for this job (and management knew this), I was absolutely screwed over.
Pros
The company treats their employees to free lunches, events etc. on a regular basis. Everyone, for the most part, was extremely kind and welcoming.
Great Culture and amazing Learning enviorment
AP ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 30, 2015
This organization greatly helped me develop Accounts Payable knowledge and skills. The employees and management were very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and open minded.

In a typical day I would come in and enter usually 30 to 60 invoices a day and from there I would as well verify an enter time sheets, verify and enter expense reports, assist in the process of payment for the company credit cards, assist in the weekly cheque run, conduct a vendor reconciliation and conduct administrative duties such as organizing the invoices.
productive and good environment
Software QA Analyst / Tester (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 28, 2014
A typical day at work ia a regular QA duties
I learned many different application here. Management
and co-workers are good.
Pros
profound experience
nice
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 20, 2014
Working on phone most of time helping customers.
Hard to keep answer all phones on time
Pros
many opportunities
Cons
small mistakes and fired
Productive and friendly environment
Volunteer Co-op (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 18, 2013
Every day is a new learning experience for me.I start work at 9.00 am in the morning.The work is challenging with new email application from different clients comming up every day.I perform initial test cycle to regression and sanity testing on the emails.The responsibility of writing test cases also lies with me.I coordinate regularly with my QA Lead and other QA analyst at every step and because of their cooperation and support its fun to work with them.Coordination not only ends here but it just begins.As a QA Analyst i have to coordinate with the developers,Project managers and other management during the course of the project.The co employees are supportive and understanding.
No job is easy but it is the way you do the task that makes a job Hard or Easy.But if i am asked the hard part of the job I would say is I make the job easy for myself by enjoying what ever I do.
The day ends at 5:00 P.M and sometimes i need to put in little more time to complete day to day activities.
Pros
getting useful experience