Kenexa

Good Work-Life balance
QA (Former Employee), Visakhapatnam, APDecember 9, 2014
Good Work-Life balance with fun at work. Good employee policies
Summary of Current position
IBM Company - Project Analyst, Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Hayward, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: working remotely - flexibility
Cons: overworked, working 3 positions in one
I work directly with HR Business Partners, Recruiters and Hiring Managers with a 100% satisfaction rate and in the 90 percentile range for Candidate Satisfaction. I’ve scheduled over 200 candidates in the last two months. Coordinating includes arranging travel, community tour and creating final itineraries. Assigning leadership competencies to the interview – more... team.

As the Project Analyst, I create weekly and monthly reports on all job requisitions, quarterly business reports, variable compensation reports and any and all ad-hoc reporting from the Applicant Tracking System using pivot tables. Supporting the Diversity Initiative, weekly and monthly reports are created on diversity recruiting that is presented to Executive Leadership. I also serve as the University Relations Coordinator by managing the candidate flow in the ATS.

As an individual contributor, I work remotely. – less
Fun environment, but I worked 60 - 80 hours a week
Team Lead / Manager (KeyBank) (Former Employee), Frisco, TxOctober 6, 2014
My work life balance was terrible. I felt safe with my job security until I was laid off. I did enjoy working there. The environment was fun and enjoyable.
great company
Healthcare Consultant (Former Employee), Wayne, PASeptember 23, 2014
healthcare
staffing
cold calling
nurse recruitment
sales
Talent and workforce management - engaged
Human Resource Staffing Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 26, 2014
Five key areas:
Talent acquisition—attracting the right candidates to the right roles through precision and science, and using social tools to make them productive more quickly.

Talent leadership and engagement—connecting the power of a highly engaged and fully enabled workforce with leaders aligned to critical roles to optimize organizational performance.

Talent – more... optimization—rapidly developing, deploying, and optimizing workforce skills and capabilities, while capitalizing on an interconnected, social and collaborative workforce.

Talent recognition and rewards—optimizing the way employees are recognized and rewarded throughout the enterprise to attract, retain and stimulate top performance.

Talent analytics—transforming the way decisions are made through descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics, enabling data-driven insights. – less
Good life style
Software Developer - L3 Support Engineer (Current Employee), Visakhapatnam, APJune 25, 2014
Overall Good
can gain good knowledge
good atmosphere
good peers
Fast paced, productive ennvironment
Recruiter - Interview Specialist (Current Employee), Frisco, TXJune 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, steady workload
Cons: salary, no advancement opportunities
-Review and interview candidates for available positions.
-Document interview results and complete other recruiting administrative duties, through various softwares and systems.
-Train new employees on recruiting structure.
-Work on special projects requiring knowledge of numerous work cycles to help management develop new processes.
Nice place but not very transparent
Recruiter on assignment (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 5, 2014
Great place to work, good benefits, however not very transparent
Laid Back Atmosphere
Helpdesk Team Lead (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEApril 30, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: nothing
A typical 8 hour day at work usually flies by. I am constantly taking calls at my desk to assist callers with application issues, password resets, etc. I am a team lead so I assist with the escalated cases and send those to the appropriate parties. It is a call center atmosphere and every one that works here is amazing.
Dedicated to customer excellence
Director Survey Operations - India & UK (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 27, 2014
Gained experience over the past 14 years in numerous roles and aspects of engineering and project management, from implementation, development, and support (onsite / offshore).
It is Challenging, Productive and fun loving place
Software Developer - L3 Support Engineer (Current Employee), Visakhapatnam, APMarch 12, 2014
Pros: free meals and breakfast, transportation free, insurance free.
The company which values people and helps them prosper in their careers.
Temps in a box
Recruiter/Interview Specialist (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 4, 2014
Pros: pay is decent for the work. telecommute option if you can get them to approve it.
There was just a layoff where multiple permanent staff were lost very suddenly, leaving temps and contractors to fill the space. Clearly a quick money fix, and not an incentive for working harder.

Not a well-run company, and advancement does not seem to be based on performance or skill. Recently bought by IBM, whose help desk is atrocious.
Great work atmosphere
Staffing Consultant II (Current Employee), Midland, TXFebruary 18, 2014
Great work atmosphere. Good compensation but sold out to IBM
HR
Recruitment Professional (Current Employee), VisakhapatnamFebruary 16, 2014
I enjoy this job. I previously worked as a core HR by taking care of end to end HR activities. Now I am taking care of Recruitments.
Great team to work with
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), FriscoJanuary 22, 2014
It was a great environment for learning
Excellent benefits
Recruiting Intern (Former Employee), Cary, NCJanuary 20, 2014
Good place to work starting out. Great hours, great co-workers.
productive and fun at work place
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Visakhapatnam, APJanuary 17, 2014
We regularly meet the client expectations by delivering the quality product to the customer.
Contract position
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee), Wayne, PADecember 13, 2013
Pros: contract position
Cons: there was not permanent work offered
I placed health care professionals in appropriate positions. A majority of the applicants had to be relocated to new positions, I learned how to explain and sell a city, new work evironement and career to professional applicants.
Kenexa is a leader in building the world’s greatest workforces
Oracle Applications System Admin (Current Employee), Wayne, PADecember 3, 2013
Functional and Technical lead for Oracle Applications implementation and development projects.Provide estimates and POCs for various requirements in Oracle Applications.Responsible for requirement gathering, analyzing various gaps, designing & developing customization to meet business requirements.Maintain and support current implementation of Oracle – more... Application modules which includes PA, AP, AR, and GL, OIC, OTL, PO and iExpenses. Configure and Setup AP Approval Processes using AME, Approval groups, Payable Groups, Vendor Types, Rules, Banks, Payment formats Approval limits, Expense Template, Expense Mileage rules, and Expense Audit setups.Configure and Setup PO Approval Hierarchy.Design and develop AP Invoice Interface, Supplier Interface and Employee signing limits Interface.Design AR Invoice Interface, Configure AR Lockboxes and setup the Transaction source, Transaction Types and Payments Terms.Configured Expense Templates Set up Mileage Policy Schedules, Auto Approve Rules and maintain Audit list.Configure and setup the OIC for Collection Process, Configured Custom Transaction Source for Collection. Design and developed the OIC Interface for Collection of Payments.Design the interface to import Project Events and Configure Projects, budgets and Agreements.Configured template in WEB ADI to upload the Journal and daily rates.Configure Auto Accounting Rules and modified the Workflow for project account generators.Design the interface to import Timecards, Configure Time layout pages and troubleshoot Timecard issues. Troubleshoot Expense and Invoice issues and actively support Accounts team for Application issues during month end period close. Responsible for various System Administration activities like creating/terminating Users, Create/Assign Responsibilities, Setup/update Profile options, Register Concurrent Programs, Create Menus, Functions and Flex fields.Configured Form Personalization and created Custom Folders.Mentor offshore resources and guide them on any functional or technical issues. Also prepare the weekly status reports for upper management.Develop the reports using Discoverer.Develop various reports to support Audit.Participate in UATs, Integration Testing, Clone verifications and prepare training materials.Configure and setup Application modules.
Work with Oracle Support to resolve various functional/technical issues.Worked with Auditors and Prepared the SOX Audit Reports. – less
long hours, blame game
Global Project Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, NENovember 24, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: lots, read review
I enjoyed my coworkers. Management is quick to throw you under the bus if something goes badly on a project. Lots of late nights. Issue on a project seems to follow you for life, unless you hang out with managers outside of work. Heard about the same issue on a project for 3 straight yearly reviews. Always an excuse for no raises or bonuses...often – more... something that was years ago or out of your control. If you aren't partying outside of work with managers or coworkers you will not moce up in organization. I was almost forced to go on a business trip when my first child was due, was told "it only takes an hour to fly back home", luckily an individual in upper management stopped that by saying "if his wife goes into labor he'll never forgive us and might quit", in essence it was always about them. Was told it was "bad timing" when I needed to take time off for my uncle's funeral. No back up plan for projects/clients when you take time off or have an emergency. Vacations were a double edged sword, often working while on vacation or working 80 hours before and after. – less

1 2 3