Kelseys Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun work place
Server (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONApril 7, 2015
Pros: always busy
Cons: short hours
I enjoyed working here. I always had my hands full. Management and co-workers really worked well together. The most enjoyable part was being able to interact with children and make costumers happy.
Productive and fun workplace with interesting people to socialize with when the rush is over.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Collingwood, ONApril 1, 2015
A typical day would be I come into the dish pit from clocking in and getting to work rinsing and throwing the dishes through the machine until the day is done. On busy day's I'd need to run pans through from the back sink several times due to them constantly being used. Closing would be washing the flips and the cutting boards and cleaning and closing down the pit. Co-workers were easy to get a long with, though I did not talk to them much because I was focusing on my work most the time. I learned faster efficient ways to clean the dishes and close down the pit as well as learning some of the work required for pantry. The hardest part though would be trying to keep up on during busy station.
fun work place
cook (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: long hours lots of weekend work
I enjoyed this establishment, i worked many years.. had a great foundation with Kelseys.. The family they have there is amazing and the people and great to work with.
terrible
Prep Cook/Pantry (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONMay 23, 2013
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: short hours
the staff were ignorant including managers wouldnt work there again
Great Bar and owners to work for
Bartender (Former Employee), Woodstock, OnOctober 12, 2012
Really enjoyed my time at Kelsey's. For the most part, it was a great experience. Had issues dealing with the kitchen staff and their lack of commitment and passion for quality.
Very good place to start of in a restaurant business
Hostess (Current Employee), Tecumseh, ONSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: maintainable hours
Cons: busy times
I learned a lot of life skills here at Kelseys.Everyone worked great with each other.
Don't work there
Server (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 27, 2012
Pros: staff
Cons: everything else
Not a good place to work, terrble training. Very bad kitchen times, bad management. Dont work there.