Our growing company located in Westbank BC is currently seeking a Mechanic Apprentice.
Your duties would include the following:
- Skill and knowledge to diagnose, repair and complete approved service on customer vehicles
- Ability to advise customers and Associates on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
- Maintenance to mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
- Registered license to operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Customer Relations: Support customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries
The candidate for this position will be a registered apprentice ( 2nd, 3rd Year) currently enrolled in the Automotive Service Technician Trade. Must have knowledge of automotive industry with a skill set of providing high quality customer service. Must be committed to providing superior customer experience.
What We Offer:
Brand New State of the art facility
Growth with opportunity to use the highest quality equipment in the industry
Interested applicants are asked to send their cover letter and resume to info @fenders.ca.
Kelowna offers world class skiing on it's doorstep. Big White Ski Resort offers 118 runs, five distinct bowls, one cliff terrain park, tube...