Kelowna Digitronics is the Okanagan’s most respected name in electronic repair, has been providing service for the biggest names in consumer electronics for over 20 years. We are looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to help carry on our tradition of excellence in the field of electronics repair.
POSITION: Electronics Technician
- Repair and service of consumer television, video and audio equipment.
- Performing on-site service calls at customer homes.
- Occasionally assisting in pickups and deliveries of consumer electronics.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in the service of consumer electronics an asset.
- Service certifications and seminar experience with major consumer brands an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and punctual.
- Comfortable with computers; particularly word processing and database software.
- Capable of performing heavy lifting.
- Class 5 BC driver's license; Class 4 preferred.