Pros: benfits, great work life balance
Cons: slow growth and salary
Good work life balance,, but slow growth and low salaries.
• Facilitate the hiring process of contract employees for a BP Directors and suppliers, by using an e-procurement tool.
• Manage relationships between the hiring managers and the approved vendors.
• Manage the order fulfillment process from job posting creation and work order to candidate start of assignment.
• Broadcast orders to approved suppliers using Fieldglass / e-technology tool.
• Exercise recruitment screening techniques that ensure only high-quality candidates are forwarded to the managers for review.
• Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers.
• Successfully negotiate work order details as necessary (e.g., rates, start dates, etc.).
• Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors’ assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.).
• Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues.
• Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
• Facilitate onboarding/off boarding activities as necessary (i.e. background screen, drug screen, renewals and site specific requirements; badges).
• Ensure all related contractor on boarding/off boarding compliance documentation is executed and maintained in accordance with contract provisions.
• Conducts maintenance for the e-technology system (Fieldglass), including rate adjustments.