KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Run Away!!!
Recruiting (Former Employee), CaliforniaSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything else
Former Employee.. bad management, no work/life balance no advancement.. I wasted 5 years of my life with this company.. Salary is not measured by your performance. Terrible... I don't understand why i stayed that long... stupid me !!! health insurance a Joke paid close to $700 a month for a family of 3..
Production enviroment
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Troy, MIAugust 26, 2013
Pros: well organized corporation
Cons: health care, 401k match, pay increases
Being an operation manager has its ups and downs and with a high volume print shop...there was always something. Break downs, very large orders that had to fit in the schedule, and sometimes delivery problems.
I had the best staff and customers that anyone would like to work with. And at the end of a day it was all good!
Very good company to work for.
Client Recruiting Consultant/HR Recruiter (Former Employee), Virtual Recruiter (Grand Rapids, MI)August 21, 2013
Pros: virtual position
Cons: my position was eliminated
Excellent management. Client company was a great client. Co-workers are very friendly.
Misleading
Candidate for Hire (Former Employee), Canton, MSJuly 29, 2013
I was recently interviewed for a position in which the 1st interviewer was pleased with my experience and told me that the 2nd interviewer would be contacting me to move forward in the process. However, the second interviewer sent me a rejection letter via email. I'd like for the recruiters to be on the same page to avoid sharing misleading information – more... with candidates. – less
Online App a crock!
n/a (Former Employee), n/aApril 28, 2013
If you have experience working from home and call center, you can try to apply to this company, but if you don't have any "Troubleshooting" experience, but have extensive PC AND MAC knowledge they will see you as unfit for this position and lock you out. You will not past there "online" evaluation.
Awesome company, Awesome Opportunities!
Recruiting Strategist - Contract - Pharma (Current Employee), VirtualMarch 5, 2013
Pros: flexibility, pay, work enviroment
Cons: can not think of any...
This company has put me on exceptional contracts. They have looked out for me when anything was ending. I highly recommend them to people looking for work and companies looking for an Agency, MSP, or RPO!
Good company culture with support network and educational opportunities
Recruiting Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 23, 2012
Work with experienced recuriters to source and place candidates for engineering postions throughout the United States. The most difficult and rewarding part of the position is locating candidates with very specific talents, education and work experience.