Area: Montréal, Quebec
Handle are pleased to be working with a successful retailer with a global presence, our client are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant, initially on a 6 month contract. Based in the Canadian HQ, you will enjoy a varied role with a commercial slant. Reporting to the Financial Planning Manager your duties will include the following:
- Forecasting/Budgeting. You will take full ownership of producing and reporting on the annual budget/quarterly forecasts for P&L lines within your remit.
- Track actual results against plan, working closely with department heads explaining year to date variances, highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Building relationships with the key budget holders, helping to maximise cash margin and controlling costs.
- Reporting, monitoring and present key KPI's to the business to assist in the review of key strategies.
- Responsible for the completing of balance sheet & cash flow submissions.
- Process improvement including identifying opportunities for process improvement and leading implementation.
- Working with the Shared Service centre to provide timely, accurate value adding monthly and quarterly communication to the budget holders.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background (Graduate) at either finalist or newly qualified stage with a professional qualification. You will have strong Excel/Access skills and be a confident and natural communicator.
Click "APPLY NOW" for more information. Age 21+ only
Indeed - 15 months ago