Kelly

Kelly Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temporary Position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAAugust 22, 2014
Working with Kelly Services was a temporary position However, it provided me with more customer service skills and a passion for the customer service field. I would definitely work for kelly services again.
Helping people and making a difference
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), lapeer, miAugust 22, 2014
I love that this job allowed me to do what I am passionate about.
Helped me achieve a great job
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE DEAN (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 21, 2014
They work very hard trying to place people; they placed me in several positions
Very good temp service
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), PhoenixAugust 20, 2014
Very good temp service for finding temporary employment. Would use them again to look for another job if needed.
Very helpful, friendly, and reliable company.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Kelly Services proved impressive in their ability to follow up with providing work assignments to designated persons fit for various positions as they came about. They were very good at assisting us with time issues, web errors, and other questions and regards involving our assignments.
Fast paced, lots of hours.
Production Technician (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 14, 2014
Mandatory overtime and strict attendance policy not much time for personal life or school.
its a great place to work
CSR/ translater (Current Employee), avondale azAugust 13, 2014
ive learned alot working for DES i tnak kelly services for recomending me and plasing me at DES i believe i have grown as a person and my skills working as a cSR has been freat and have gotten better as the time has passed.
Kelly
Men's Soccer Team Captain (Former Employee), Overland ParkAugust 5, 2014
• Cole Haan- Worked on the floor as a sales representative selling high end shoes, purses, and bags, Performed inventory duties for peak season hours. Demonstrated business mannerism and customer friendly advice.
• Interstate Battery Warehouse- Worked in the warehouse organizing and stocking inventory. Assisted with customer support, installation procedures, – more... and reading and preparing invoices for delivery drivers. – less
Good
Oncology Order Entry Technician (Current Employee), Burton, MIJuly 28, 2014
Kelly Services may be a good temp service for finding job locations.
temp
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 27, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: temp
I did not like due to the fact i was only temporary and easily replaced with new people.
I got to do a variety of diffrent jobs within the locations I got sent to.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 24, 2014
It was always doing what ever was needed most. You didn't always do the same thing. We were always learning new things. We were in new areas all the time. It was according to what was needing done first. The management kept us busy and made sure we knew what we were doing. They would come and see how we were doing after they got us started too. The – more... co-workers would help us if they had done it before and even give us ideas of how to do it if we were having a hard time with it. The hardest part was that we never knew if we were coming back next week or if the work was slowing down and we were going to get our hours cut. The work was always different and fast paced. It made the day go by pretty good. – less
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 23, 2014
The staff was very helpful whenever I had any issues with my place of employment.
n/a
Temp (Current Employee), Johnstown, PAJuly 23, 2014
No paid vacation or holidays. Contract/temp position ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GREAT PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 22, 2014
WONDERFUL PLACE TO WORK THE EMPLOYEES WERE GREAT THE HARDEST SAPRT WAS COLLECTING FROM CUSTOMERS THAT DID NOT WANT TO PAY
Productive and an enjoyable place to work.
Operator (Current Employee), Marshall, TXJuly 22, 2014
My typical at work is busy and productive day. I am currently working as a temp operator at Blue Cross Blue Shield. Everyone that I work with is a joy to work with. We have different activities through out the month in which the employees can participate in that does help meeting everyone. It's a great place to work.
Productive work with a chance the officially join the company permanately
Material Handler (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: not enough money
Well, being a temporary worker, you get the oppurtunity to learn how to do everything throughout the warehouse. I've learned how to work various machines and my co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job is waiting for the chance to become permanent. The most enjoyable part is that it wasn't a difficult job to learn.
Work from home opportunity
Tier 1 Apple Advisor Work from Home (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: no benefits and no job security
I learned how to troubleshoot all Apple projects. The job was very demanding in the customer service field which required a very flexible schedule. The management team worked with the employees the best that they could but sometimes it was not balanced. The hardest part of the job was to receive satisfactory surveys from the customers that you assist – more... in a day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning aspect and the nice customers who called in – less
Kelly Services partially Helpful
Packaging Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: working with others who did not mind helping you
Cons: gossiping actual employees, some bad attitudes
-working under Kelly services is alright. sent to work for Fareva
- learn that once you are working they tell you that are not who their workers have to report specific issues to.
- Management was ok
-Co workers I was with were great people and we did work as a great team!!
- getting used to working at night, the steel toe shoes to wear and the scrubs – more... for uniforms, which were NOT properly cleaned, and dealing with big machines to clean and use!!
-meeting some new people, opening up the new products, learning how things worked in the company warehouse – less
Nice and friendly people
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Fort Smith, ARJuly 18, 2014
Pros: wide range of freedom in work environment
Cons: heat, pay
It was a great place to work for. People are nice in which caused for a stress work environment. A typical day at work wasn't like normal places I have worked for. We all worked together in a friendly and respectful way. I learned that morality was a key roll in this company which kept the people humble and willing to work harder. Management was laid – more... back and knew how to give out orders and demands that weren't harsh or rude. The co-workers pushed safety to high regards. Each worker cared for one another. The hardest part of the job would be the heat. I believe the highest working temperature was at 120 degrees in summer. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the responsibilities. I like to take on challenges because it pushes me to learn more and in return gave me more respect for my own self. – less
Great Co-Workers
Factory employee(Plexus) (Former Employee), Neenah, WIJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, morale lunches
Cons: long hours. no family/work balance
Was placed at Plexus they were extremely unorganized, I had to wait for almost a week to get my log in info to even do my training and get into work programs on the computer. The production lead didn't even know I was starting that day. And was constantly shuffled to different departments in the first week. I was also told that there would be overtime – more... which is fine unless you want to practically live there. – less

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more