Kelly

Kelly Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Variation on jobs
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Longview, TexasJune 25, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: loud environment
Constant change in some positions and repetitive in other positions in which I was placed.
Fast pace working industry in keying claims for medical Data Entry.
Clerk III Operators (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJune 25, 2014
Pros: we have annual company get togethers and thank you parties for hard workers.
Cons: this requires alot of accuracy.
This job basically included data entry for a starter. All information was keyed as you see it, this was keyed all optically on the computer systems that reviews unreadable data images. We as the key data operators would rekeyed these images and than the information would be filter again through several levels of correcting the claims until all information – more... is correct. All these are medical claims in which we have to learn each fields and make sure the information is correct and keyed it correctly into each fields.
The hardest part would be in keeping up and keying all claims correctly because any wrong information can cost the company and us time and money. The most enjoyable part would be it is a quiet job and you don't have to deal much with customers or talk with them. You basically just come in and key and do your job. Co-workers are the best people you meet day in and day out and you get to know and discuss what are the best ways to do your job correctly. – less
A great place to work
Temporary employee (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: paid weekly, constant contact with my rep anytime i needed it, found me jobs close to home
Cons: a bit unstable work, sometimes i would go a few days with no work
I went in looking for full time work, I was asked if I would accept anything else. I said yes, and they kept me busy. I worked many different jobs, getting great experience with all kinds of different people and companies. I worked everything from one day jobs checking people in and turning in paperwork for hotels to a months long job in an office working – more... with realtors.

The hardest part of the job was trying to plan vacations, but even that was easy. If there was an assignment that they wanted me to take and the vacation was in the middle, they let me know ahead of time if it was ok. I did not find full time work, but I was still very happy with my experience. – less
I enjoyed it very much. I only left because of the odd hours.
Paint Finish Inspector/Assembly (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYJune 24, 2014
Everyday was very relaxed and went by fast.Everyone was great including co-workers and management.
A wonderful work environment
Conversion Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 24, 2014
It was a good work experience. My work mates were easy to get along with.
worked the line
Laborer (Former Employee), Maryville, MOJune 23, 2014
Pros: was first shift
Cons: they. didn't treat me as if i was humen just could be replased tomorrw
added the crank shaft and pistens and sent on to the next person . they didn't care as long as you get numbers. I worked with people that were boring talking was not good if the supervisor was around no talking at all it was boring.
found me great jobs
Labor Worker (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJune 20, 2014
Pros: they helped me with what i needed
they would find tem jobs for me when i was a stay at home dad and when my kids started school they found me a fob that fit my schedule
QA/QC Auditor (Analyst Process Quality Assurance) (Former Employee), PRJune 19, 2014
Performed fill dose checking during filing process
Performed cleaning
good way to get experence
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 16, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: tired feet
I liked working for different place at that time, while I was trying to find work in the field I was going for at that time in order to have some experience.
Kelly Services(TG Missouri)
Don Dory (Former Employee), Perryville, MOJune 10, 2014
Pros: fast pace
Cons: poor management, poor co-workers
Working at TG Missouri wasn't too bad. There were some friendly people who worked there, but also there where a bunch of rude people. What I learned at this job was how too work on some car parts at this job. We had some poor management there. The hardest part of the job at first is not knowing what you will do that day till they actually place you – more... somewhere. The most enjoyable part of this job is when you take your breaks and lunch cause you are not aloud to really talk unless you have too. So you just work fast and hard and get through the day. – less
Fun, learning experience
Laborer (Former Employee), Decatur,ILJune 9, 2014
Kelly is a good company. the work was much the same from day to day. We would do a lot of repair work on the equipment that needed to be serviced. It was a fun job that I enjoyed doing.
Medical records
Medical Records (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILJune 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: commute was too far
A typical day is reviewing medical records and making sure the patient has the correct information in the chart.
does not promote advancement
Networking Technician (Former Employee), schaumburg, IllinoisJune 9, 2014
Cons: horible compensation
Kelley had poor management, it was a temp agency more concern with putting bodies in the position at an unfair rate of pay.
Team environment mix diversity
SNP (Current Employee), Duluth GaJune 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches great hours
Cons: not enough money
Team environment mix diversity management is great about finding you opportunities and other places.
High paced, rewarding job / company
Commercial Branch Manager (Former Employee), Budapest, HungaryJune 4, 2014
Pros: rewarding position
Cons: could be quite stressful
Mass recruitment, interviewing, company presentations, sales presentations.
I found it personally fulfilling to meet and help a variety of people find their next career / job / profession.
Yikes!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), LexingtonJune 4, 2014
Pros: meh
Cons: hours, pay, management.
Kelly Services switch you around and don't even follow their own attendance policy. Also they make promises they can't keep about pay and hours.
Productive Workplace
Customer Services/ Data Entry Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 3, 2014
Great temp-agency and very fast with helping you finding jobs.
they have kept me working for the last few yrs
Laborer (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCMay 31, 2014
Cons: pay what the job is worth !!!
I think the only things that they need to do is visit the work place and see what types of work. environment we are in and what we have to go throw day in and day out.
Productive and team players
Meeting Services Expeditor (Former Employee), Warsaw, INMay 30, 2014
Pros: wages, team work
Cons: no bereavement time or pay
Everyone and everything about this company was EXCELLANT!!!
Understanding and very helpful work place.
Admin spec (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCMay 29, 2014
Kelly Service is a temp agency that helps you find a job of your choice. They work hard for you. They want to see you succeed.

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more