Kelly

Kelly Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyable
Administrative Staff (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: good parking
Cons: felt like a number
The most difficult part of this position was the lack of preparedness when going live on the phones.
OK place to work for
Dispatcher-Seeds (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 10, 2014
Reconciled daily reports and managed an average of 40 dealer accounts. Scheduled and dispatched shipments per customer requests and procedures and continuous contact with sales representatives.
Fast Paced
OnStar Remarketing Sales Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MISeptember 10, 2014
Fairly faced paced environment, never a dull moment working with the car dealers.
Production/Manufacturing
Production Technician (Former Employee), Canton, MSSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: pay was good, and benefits
Cons: working at nissan we didn't get all the benefits "nissan" employees did but did the same work
My first experience in the manufacturing field: I enjoyed the work very fast paced, LOVED the fact of always being busy.
Learned no one is perfect as long as there are "humans" there will always be a mistake somewhere.
Co-workers: Didn't have a problem think I got along with pretty much everyone.
Hardest part: Being hard on myself I'm not the type of – more... worker that needs a supervisor to get onto me if Ive done wrong I usually know.
Enjoyable part:WORKING having a job gives you a feeling of accomplishment that your important, needed, providing.. – less
Always will to help find position.
A/R & Treasury Administration (Current Employee), Seneca Falls, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Kelly Services is always willing to help me find a position when my temporary employment comes to an end.
Productive and fun
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Eagan, MNSeptember 8, 2014
Very fast paced and relaxed. The people are friendly. Clean enviroment
Good company, not great benefits
Bill of Material Analyst (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNSeptember 5, 2014
Typical work day included handling my every day duties as an analyst and auditor. We coordinated changes with suppliers and the manufacturing team in order to adopt changes from our design team.
no supervision is required
delivery driver (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: no supervision
Cons: driving almost out of town
Job security is scarce. If you like driving alone it's great for time on the road.
Agency
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Longbenton, ENGSeptember 3, 2014
They are one of the best agency's to work for.

I got a job through Kelly Service working for the Inland Revenue being a Data Analyst. This was a 6 month contract. I entered tax information into there database. It was straightforward,
Prodcutive
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee), Rocky Mount NCSeptember 2, 2014
Steady work, I learned different job responsibilities. The most enjoyable has to be working with my co workers.
Great job placements
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 1, 2014
Kelly Services provided excellent job placement as well as great compensation, tho benefits weren't available the jobs the provided you with offered great pay.
Enjoyed working at Amazon
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYAugust 29, 2014
Great placed to work
Great managers
Great co-workers
Worked 10 hours for four to five days a week
easy job for the most part
Large corporation with a variety of people and personalities.
Production Operator (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCAugust 28, 2014
The company is so large that the convience of a daily schedule has got lost in the everyday workers.
Did not like
Customer service representative (Former Employee), kyAugust 28, 2014
You are expected to work hard and make hardly nothing. I did'nt not feel appreciated.
Were helpful in providing me the opportunity to be a substitute teacher.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Benton, ARAugust 27, 2014
Pros: satisfaction knowing you helped a student.
Cons: not a very good speaker.
Show up at the Benton Junior High or High school. I may have went first to the office. I can't remember. Take attendance, help students with work assignments, and supervise students playing games if there is no work assignment. If you wind up in the library just sit back relax, and read a book. I didn't consider anybody there my coworker since I was – more... only a substitute teacher for such a short time. The hardest part of the job was not knowing what I might need to lead the class. The most enjoyable part was being thankful that the students I got were so well behaved. – less
Great work with flexible hours.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Gulfport MSAugust 27, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no beneifts
Kelly Services has been a good group to work for. They are compassionate people with a real interest in their employees. I have always been able to depend on Kelly.
Regional Sales Manager, Northeast (Former Employee), NortheastAugust 25, 2014
Pros: .
Cons: .
Great company to work for. Corporate Management Position through our headquarters on Troy, MI. However, I am field based Management and oversee the Northeast of the country. Travel is extensive, approximately 70-80%. But I love this part of my job.
Amazing
Recruiter/Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas,TexasAugust 25, 2014
They are very professional. They have beyond amazing customer services.

My fellow co-workers are beyond helpful. They truly care about their employees and staff.

My old boss Tonya Stover is amazing, she cares for every single person she helps find a position.
productive work pace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 25, 2014
Pros: prices, free food on meetings
Cons: n/a
non stop working environment. very fast pace i enjoyed working there. very friendly people.
Poor Management - Poor Morale- No room for advancement
Senior Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 23, 2014
Pros: my co-workers were extremely dedicated and a good group to be a part of.
Cons: management created a level of distrust among employees, poor training, no advancement, lack of support
I discovered that although Kelly as a whole company has been a positive experience at locations across the country, my experience was extremely negative overall at my location. The District Manager above other Managers was manipulative and attempted to pit employees against each other to enhance their control. My location had enormous turnover. The – more... jurisdiction covered in the area I was a part of lost 9 Managers in less than 1 year. – less

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more