Kelly

Kelly Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It had a lot of work for me
Production (Former Employee), Logan, UTDecember 4, 2014
I worked at production companies..........................................
Temporary job work environment changes all the time, lots of traveling
Field Service Tech (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 3, 2014
Pros: all expenses are paid for, good reimbursements on meals
Cons: lots of paperwork
I have had a fun year working for this company, meet different people, went to different cities, road warrior.
Company in transition, new position
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee), East Windsor, NJDecember 3, 2014
This position was a trial position. Confined, hostile work circumstances, competitive, cut-throat management and workstyle.
Temp work
Picker packer (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VaDecember 1, 2014
Pros: paid breaks and 1 extra paid week bonus
Cons: short breaks
While working for Kelly services I worked as a temp at bausch and lomb and each day required picking of items, packing these items and ensuring that they were shipped on time.

I learned how to use several computer programs, and how to work at a fast pace as a high quota was expected in picking or packing daily.

Management and coworkers worked hard to ensure that everyone worked as a team to help everyone to work together to make better production.

The room for advancement was low, unless you choice to apply to the actual company during hire, however I left due to having a baby prior to the hire.
n/a
Production Technician I (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLDecember 1, 2014
I don't have anything to say about this company. I wasn't pleased with the company and how they handle their employees.. Thank you
Fun workplace
Claims Processor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 28, 2014
Lots of perks, HR staff and polices are great. benefit are the best. Flexible work hours. coworkers are great. great food in the café. I would tell people to apply for a job here. Friendly work environment, will apply her again it found the right position, great pay for it to be a temp agency
On Site at Dow
Cross Business Representative (Current Employee), Onsite at DowNovember 27, 2014
Pros: 8-5 and usually very understanding of family life
Cons: contract, can end at dow's will
-8-5 most days
-excellent onsite training
-8 holidays off
-working hand in hand with Dow Employees
Staying on task is critical
Customer Director (Current Employee), Troy, MINovember 24, 2014
Pros: you work from home so your expenses, travel, lunch, car maintnance, parking, etc are eliminated
Cons: you work from home so you have to be very disciplined to stay on task.
You work from home so must be very disciplined to staying on task,
and it is still considered to be a call center environment although you are at home. Everything you do that is work related is done through the computer so you have to ready to accommodate yourself as much as possible to make your job easy and manageable. You answer call that come in back to back from customers and based on their needs you would direct them to proper department, including looking up information for retail stores in their geographical area and making an appointment for them if service is needed.
Good company
Team Lead (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 19, 2014
Good company, setup with good jobs. Very professional and organized.
fun work place
Line leader (Former Employee), north haven ctNovember 18, 2014
it was a great opportunity that Kelly service give me to be a production operator ,I learned how to set up jobs by following S.O.P of the company and to be leader of assembler and how to make the labels and close the jobs .the hardest part of the job is I'm the first responsible of anything happen in the line and the best thing is working as a team work so we like family .unfortunately is was o temporary job .
Job Security
Data Analyst, Database Designer (Former Employee), Jackson, MSNovember 16, 2014
Pros: i learned how to use additional applications such as gis arcmap
Cons: the person i reported to did not know how to treat people with dignity and respect, she never said thank you or good job, but never complained to kelly either, i did such a good job, they extended the assignment by two weeks.
The only reason I give them 3 stars under Job Security, is that Kelly is a temporary assignment company. The assignment has ended and I am once again unemployed.
productive work place
Porter/Support (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CANovember 14, 2014
would clean the restrooms and entrances an parking lots of the building making sure everything was clean and presentable
fine
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), WheelingNovember 11, 2014
I learned alot about shipping and receiving and gained alot of experience. Unfortunantly the managers didn't give me more of a chance for improvement in the workplace and I had to leave
kelly services
data entry clerk (Current Employee), irving, txNovember 11, 2014
Kelly Services/Allstate is a very good place to work but does not pay enough money.
n/a
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Frederick, MDNovember 7, 2014
Great and legit work from home company. You must be a self starter to be sucessful
Typical day at Graybar
Material Handler/ Order Picker (Current Employee), West Allis, WINovember 5, 2014
A typical day starts at 5:30 a.m in the Willcall area of Graybar. This department deals with customer service, picking and packing orders per customer service representative request for customer. Making any needed adjustments, corrections, add-ons per customers needs. This area also deals putting together light fixture orders per request of lighting department. This also depends on backlog of what projects have to go out and when they need to be completed. General cleaning duties are required through the shift.
I also work in the warehouse which includes but not limited to picking and packing. As well as shipping and receiving orders from truck deliveries. These include, FedEx, UPS, Speedy, which all must me be checked in physically as well as entered into our computer system. So part of my warehousing experience also includes computer data entry. Receiving must be entered accurate and efficient. Throughout my shift I must do a cycle count on material that can not ne found but shows to still be in stock in the computer system. Material received must either be located, put to stock or a customer service rep must be notified that his or her material is available for their customer to pick up.
Part of my job in the warehouse also is to palletize material as it's being packed to prepare it for next day delivery according to what route each package is going out too. My shifts usually run anywhere from 5:30 a.m until all task in warehouse are complete and that could be as late as 8:45p.m.
I operate a stand up and sit down cart as well as a manual and electric pallet jack for routing skids and picking material per ticket request. I also use hand trucks as needed, as well as help cutomers load any material they need help with.
Good temporary service
Hazard Processor II (Former Employee), Florence, SCNovember 4, 2014
Sort mail, data entry, and customer services rep. Handled inbound and out bound calls about insurance. Also updated customers insurance accounts.
Shipping Department
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXOctober 30, 2014
Pros: opportunity to learn and advance
Cons: not very organized
Overall I liked working in Shipping / Receiving. I caught on quick and my coworkers were great.
Great work place at Republic Services
Bookkeeping/Dispatcher (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great people to work for
Cons: not full time. temp position
Learned Info Pro program in the accounting department. Transfered to Operations Center to check in drivers daily. Co-Workers were great people to work with. Not a hard job, Challenging to say the least but enjoyable. The best part of it all was having a job.
Review
Varies (Former Employee), Houston, TexasOctober 27, 2014
Overall it was a good experiencea

typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more