Kelly

Kelly Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temporary
Various (Current Employee), OhioJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I enjoy working for them on assignments. There aren't enough of them. Work is slow, but I work when I can.
Great teamwork and support.
Intel Occupational Health - Phlebotomy -Admin (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: positve environment
Cons: time constraints
Direct interaction with individual clients provided for a stimulating and rewarding atmosphere.
Highly supportive management team focused on CQI
Team support at all levels management and co-workers

Technically challenging for many clients gave job satisfaction when successfully completed and won over the clients respect with positive feedback.

Happy customers make for a satisfying day.
Great starter
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: temp to perm
Cons: diffrent locations
Great people, always kept a job for me. Never set off more than a week, the pay was always great.
It was a good job to have.
Processing (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 6, 2015
The typical day of work at Kelly services was warm and pretty laid back. The management was kind of good to a certain extent. I got along with the management for the most part. The co-workers wasn't the best people to work with.
A great work environment
sanitation worker (Current Employee), Austin, TxJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: not fulltime
Working along side with other co-workers is a great experience. The management staff helps you when there are concerns regaeding anything.
alot of fun people to work and joke around with while being productive.
CARAMEL KITCHEN PANNER (Former Employee), Kendallville, INJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: paid breaks, getting told i did a good job
Cons: working with a few people that had didn't care attitudes
my management people were very,very knowledgeable of the issues i needed addressed about my job.a typical day at work was enjoyable.what i learned was how to work with very knowledgeable employees(fulltime).if i didn't know how to to a task,i would ask and they would help me with it. i also learned how to work as a team player ALOT more.there was nothing really at all hard about the jaob at all.the most enjoyable part of that job was,making a safe food product for the world!!!
Low pay but steady work
Machine operator (Current Employee), Athens, GAJanuary 4, 2015
They will keep you working but the wages are subpar. It was a bit difficult at times to get anyone on the phone in the office whenever a problem would arise on site.
Was a great experience
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 2, 2015
A typical Day at work of assembly was time management and attention to detail.
exciting ,enjoyable and always a fun time with discovery of new places and people each assignment.
Hospira Support Personnel (Current Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: paid overtime and holiday time. expense re-reimbursement.
Cons: no healthcare at the time, i am now qualified for healthcare: however the project will be completed in march of this year 2015
exciting and usually new place to work. Meeting new people and new interactions.Every day i learned new aspects of the job and see new cities, I also get to see contrast in the nursing field and how different people go about implementing the same job.Positive interaction with co workers and management.The hardest part of the job is locating the last few equipment's to get 100% equipment's re-mediated.The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with my co-workers during work and usually after the work day. I also like the feeling of accomplishment when a project is completed.
Great Television Production Company
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: being allowed to share my creative ideas and working with amazing creative people
Cons: no seeing a show take off.
My main job was to help promote our new television shows and help create new ones.

What I learned? In the everyday television business people don't like to stand up and share their opinions because they are afraid if they are wrong and what they suggest doesn't work, they will be fired or let go. That's sad. I think it's opinions and sharing of what we think makes a company/product/idea better...specially if others share their opinions. It's risks and taking them that help create some amazing products/television shows. At Kelly, we weren't afraid, we took those risks.

Hardest part of the job was seeing a show we loved not being loved by the public.

The best part of the job? Seeing hard work pay off. Like when a show did take off and audiences loved it!
Fun Place
IMS 1 (Former Employee), SavannahDecember 30, 2014
Great opportunity to grow with customer service and ability to become more
ok or a temp agency
Material handler (Former Employee), Hollister, CADecember 29, 2014
like all other temp agencies, it is what it is. You work lots of hours for very little pay. Good place for me to learn more things, and make some more friends`
another temp service
Line Operator (Former Employee), Appleton, WIDecember 29, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: slow paced job
at Kelly services they had me at a place called Plexus and my day consisted of watch a machine place parts on a circuit board....load and reload reels of parts into the machine .Every once in a while I got to wash boards that had too much paste on them.
Great Job
Junior Collector (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORDecember 25, 2014
Great place to work, the recruiter made sure that everything worked smoothly
A great place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 18, 2014
Pros: trying different employers
Cons: assignments may not be in the same general area
I like Kelly Services because you have an opportunity to try different companies to see what the best fit is for you. The staff is always amazing and eager to assist you with any concerns that you may have. I didn't have any problems or complaints.
Good benefits
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), macungieDecember 17, 2014
Lots of inexperience
Co-workers were awsome
though I did learn alot about the warehouse to production relationship, it was a simple job
Fun Co-Workers
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLDecember 15, 2014
My co-Workers made it enjoyable to show up to work. They will attempt to over work you if you allow them.
Worked in a high throughput biotechnology lab.
Research Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 9, 2014
Working in a high throughput environment allowed me to improve my organizational skills and taught me to perform highly efficient and effective research.
Fun Workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee), frankfort ilDecember 8, 2014
Working for temporary services gave me good experience in packing, assembly, shipping and janitorial.
Fast pace technical company
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORDecember 4, 2014
Pros: we had bonus luncheons for great work achieved.
Cons: no health care or dental provided
Team environment with a fast pace. Requires attention to detail with accuracy. Worked with excellent co- workers and a willingness to help each other succeed. Management allowed you to strive in your expertise field and worked with you to achieve a high level goal. The hardest part of the job was the very long hours working in same position bent over a scope. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with talented co- workers in a fun environment as well as achieving high quality product.

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more