Kelly

Kelly Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Did not like
Customer service representative (Former Employee), kyAugust 28, 2014
You are expected to work hard and make hardly nothing. I did'nt not feel appreciated.
Were helpful in providing me the opportunity to be a substitute teacher.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Benton, ARAugust 27, 2014
Pros: satisfaction knowing you helped a student.
Cons: not a very good speaker.
Show up at the Benton Junior High or High school. I may have went first to the office. I can't remember. Take attendance, help students with work assignments, and supervise students playing games if there is no work assignment. If you wind up in the library just sit back relax, and read a book. I didn't consider anybody there my coworker since I was – more... only a substitute teacher for such a short time. The hardest part of the job was not knowing what I might need to lead the class. The most enjoyable part was being thankful that the students I got were so well behaved. – less
Great work with flexible hours.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Gulfport MSAugust 27, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no beneifts
Kelly Services has been a good group to work for. They are compassionate people with a real interest in their employees. I have always been able to depend on Kelly.
Regional Sales Manager, Northeast (Former Employee), NortheastAugust 25, 2014
Pros: .
Cons: .
Great company to work for. Corporate Management Position through our headquarters on Troy, MI. However, I am field based Management and oversee the Northeast of the country. Travel is extensive, approximately 70-80%. But I love this part of my job.
Amazing
Recruiter/Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas,TexasAugust 25, 2014
They are very professional. They have beyond amazing customer services.

My fellow co-workers are beyond helpful. They truly care about their employees and staff.

My old boss Tonya Stover is amazing, she cares for every single person she helps find a position.
productive work pace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 25, 2014
Pros: prices, free food on meetings
Cons: n/a
non stop working environment. very fast pace i enjoyed working there. very friendly people.
Poor Management - Poor Morale- No room for advancement
Senior Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 23, 2014
Pros: my co-workers were extremely dedicated and a good group to be a part of.
Cons: management created a level of distrust among employees, poor training, no advancement, lack of support
I discovered that although Kelly as a whole company has been a positive experience at locations across the country, my experience was extremely negative overall at my location. The District Manager above other Managers was manipulative and attempted to pit employees against each other to enhance their control. My location had enormous turnover. The – more... jurisdiction covered in the area I was a part of lost 9 Managers in less than 1 year. – less
Temporary Position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAAugust 22, 2014
Working with Kelly Services was a temporary position However, it provided me with more customer service skills and a passion for the customer service field. I would definitely work for kelly services again.
Helping people and making a difference
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), lapeer, miAugust 22, 2014
I love that this job allowed me to do what I am passionate about.
Helped me achieve a great job
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE DEAN (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 21, 2014
They work very hard trying to place people; they placed me in several positions
Very good temp service
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), PhoenixAugust 20, 2014
Very good temp service for finding temporary employment. Would use them again to look for another job if needed.
Very helpful, friendly, and reliable company.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Kelly Services proved impressive in their ability to follow up with providing work assignments to designated persons fit for various positions as they came about. They were very good at assisting us with time issues, web errors, and other questions and regards involving our assignments.
Fast paced, lots of hours.
Production Technician (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 14, 2014
Mandatory overtime and strict attendance policy not much time for personal life or school.
its a great place to work
CSR/ translater (Current Employee), avondale azAugust 13, 2014
ive learned alot working for DES i tnak kelly services for recomending me and plasing me at DES i believe i have grown as a person and my skills working as a cSR has been freat and have gotten better as the time has passed.
Kelly
Men's Soccer Team Captain (Former Employee), Overland ParkAugust 5, 2014
• Cole Haan- Worked on the floor as a sales representative selling high end shoes, purses, and bags, Performed inventory duties for peak season hours. Demonstrated business mannerism and customer friendly advice.
• Interstate Battery Warehouse- Worked in the warehouse organizing and stocking inventory. Assisted with customer support, installation procedures, – more... and reading and preparing invoices for delivery drivers. – less
Good
Oncology Order Entry Technician (Current Employee), Burton, MIJuly 28, 2014
Kelly Services may be a good temp service for finding job locations.
temp
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 27, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: temp
I did not like due to the fact i was only temporary and easily replaced with new people.
I got to do a variety of diffrent jobs within the locations I got sent to.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 24, 2014
It was always doing what ever was needed most. You didn't always do the same thing. We were always learning new things. We were in new areas all the time. It was according to what was needing done first. The management kept us busy and made sure we knew what we were doing. They would come and see how we were doing after they got us started too. The – more... co-workers would help us if they had done it before and even give us ideas of how to do it if we were having a hard time with it. The hardest part was that we never knew if we were coming back next week or if the work was slowing down and we were going to get our hours cut. The work was always different and fast paced. It made the day go by pretty good. – less
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 23, 2014
The staff was very helpful whenever I had any issues with my place of employment.
n/a
Temp (Current Employee), Johnstown, PAJuly 23, 2014
No paid vacation or holidays. Contract/temp position ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more

Kelly Photos