Kelly

Kelly Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer service
Health outreach specialist (Former Employee), Thornton coloradoSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
I liked that if I had any questions or concerns Kelly Services would always be there.
same as kelly because it was the same facility/ building.
TEMP (Former Employee), Blacklick, OHSeptember 25, 2014
would work the early shift so I really enjoyed that. I liked getting my work done and still having time to take care of my responsibilities at home. the hardest part of my job was busy season and not having any help. The most enjoyable part was I worked with my best friend so work didn't feel like work I enjoyed it and the day went by fast.
Very misleading environment
Contract Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Cons: discrminatory environment.
Not a good company to work for. Misleading in their temp-to-perm hiring potential.
work place
Customer services rep (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 21, 2014
Cons: only a temporary job
great work place fun loving people management is caring and understanding , i have learned a lot about health insurance i take calls on a day to day dealing with customers, and other company's to check on prior authorizations and claim statues and also advising of claim statues
A good company to work for.
Functional Tester - (Marketing Technology) (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: variety of work assignments and flexible start time hours.
Cons: no stability and no benefits.
A typical day starts off checking and answering emails. Then filled with data analysis, data mapping and functional testing of the current product and functionalities of the database.
Need more job assignments and longer time.
Medical Office Clerk / Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Nashville TNSeptember 18, 2014
Great company to work for. Very professional recruiters. The hardest part of the job is that it's not permanent. What I enjoy most is the co-workers on the job that I worked.
temp. position seasonal employment
production tech. (Former Employee), Brownsville, TNSeptember 18, 2014
as a temporary employee my day consisted of bar-coding, inspection and packing, co-workers were helpful and some opportunity for advancement in other areas of the plant but not the area I was assigned.
Kelly Services
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Aurora, ILSeptember 17, 2014
Cons: difficult management
Management does not communicate clearly and does not support their staff adequately. It is very difficult working with them. I do not recommend working for this staffing agency. There is no room for advancement. They do not hire anyone on permanently.
Productive work place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis,InSeptember 17, 2014
I worked 40 hours doing typical data entry.
I learned how work through a SAP datasystem
Management was poor
co workers were nice, sort of nosy
hardest part of the, fighting off computer fatigue
most fun part was entering in data
work with soltrol(harmful if swallowed?
Assembly (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXSeptember 16, 2014
I don't want to work in an environment where the chemicals are harmfull:(
Underutilized and repetitive
Mailroom Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: i was not micromanaged
Cons: underutilized and repetitive
A typical day for me was to come to the office 30 minutes before opening hours of operation and make sure the office is up and running. I would then go to the office mailbox and collect any overnight mail. I would then log all mail/packages into the companies database system. Once they're logged in I would then deliver the packages to the designated – more... employees. Once all packages are delivered I would go back to the mail room and wait for new incoming packages. I would sign for all incoming packages, log them into the companies database system and then deliver them. At the end of the day I would take all outgoing mail and packages to where the postal companies would pick them up. The job was not demanding at all, which I did not like. I felt that I did not have much responsibility and my work became very repetitive. I was being underutilized. – less
Enjoyable
Administrative Staff (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: good parking
Cons: felt like a number
The most difficult part of this position was the lack of preparedness when going live on the phones.
OK place to work for
Dispatcher-Seeds (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 10, 2014
Reconciled daily reports and managed an average of 40 dealer accounts. Scheduled and dispatched shipments per customer requests and procedures and continuous contact with sales representatives.
Fast Paced
OnStar Remarketing Sales Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MISeptember 10, 2014
Fairly faced paced environment, never a dull moment working with the car dealers.
Production/Manufacturing
Production Technician (Former Employee), Canton, MSSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: pay was good, and benefits
Cons: working at nissan we didn't get all the benefits "nissan" employees did but did the same work
My first experience in the manufacturing field: I enjoyed the work very fast paced, LOVED the fact of always being busy.
Learned no one is perfect as long as there are "humans" there will always be a mistake somewhere.
Co-workers: Didn't have a problem think I got along with pretty much everyone.
Hardest part: Being hard on myself I'm not the type of – more... worker that needs a supervisor to get onto me if Ive done wrong I usually know.
Enjoyable part:WORKING having a job gives you a feeling of accomplishment that your important, needed, providing.. – less
Always will to help find position.
A/R & Treasury Administration (Current Employee), Seneca Falls, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Kelly Services is always willing to help me find a position when my temporary employment comes to an end.
Productive and fun
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Eagan, MNSeptember 8, 2014
Very fast paced and relaxed. The people are friendly. Clean enviroment
Good company, not great benefits
Bill of Material Analyst (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNSeptember 5, 2014
Typical work day included handling my every day duties as an analyst and auditor. We coordinated changes with suppliers and the manufacturing team in order to adopt changes from our design team.
no supervision is required
delivery driver (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: no supervision
Cons: driving almost out of town
Job security is scarce. If you like driving alone it's great for time on the road.
Agency
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Longbenton, ENGSeptember 3, 2014
They are one of the best agency's to work for.

I got a job through Kelly Service working for the Inland Revenue being a Data Analyst. This was a 6 month contract. I entered tax information into there database. It was straightforward,

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more