Kelly

Kelly Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Comfortable place to work.
Labourer (Current Employee), Ingleside, ONJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: employment
Cons: temporary
Comfortable place to work. Management is knowledgeable and helpful.
short contract
Quality Auditor (Contract) (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 11, 2014
short contract, did my assignment for six month. worked on audit the pipeline and the process related
Finding and placing people in jobs is rewarding work.
HR Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 6, 2014
Great benefit package including generous vacation, personal/flex days and opportunity to volunteer during work hours.
IT Job
IT -Support Engineer (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioAugust 1, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is to work in live system.
All the co worker were helpful in nature.
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMay 13, 2013
Learned to work in any area within the warehouse environment. The most difficult part of the job is having days with large orders and excessive heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of individuals that one is able to meet and work with.
ok
Agent de sécurité (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 17, 2013
Pros: no lunch
Cons: fair hours
nice to work with them.helpful.find jobs that suits me
working at this company wasexcellent
it was threw a temp service
Labourer/Line worker (Former Employee), belleville ontarioNovember 4, 2012
Pros: easy, good people..
Cons: shift work
it was allright work its just the pay was no good for what they expected you to do.. lots of hours and lots of people to work with..over all not to bad of a place to work they just need better wages
Very quiet no stressfull
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North York, ONAugust 16, 2012
Pros: additional days added to long weekend
Cons: very slow paced
taking calls for computer repairs under warranty, following up on the repairs for a 3 days turn around time

Learned much about customer service

Co-workers were quiet but always willing to lend a hand

the hardest job was the waiting around sometimes not busy enough

No stress job
Temp Agency
Administrative Support - E&I Dept (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJuly 14, 2012
Pros: bridge to permanent employment
Cons: n/a
Kelly's was a temp agency; although I worked through them for 13 months, I didn't really have much exposure to the actual company. I was contracted to Shell Canada Energy and worked directly for a Shell manager.
Great company
Substitute Instructor (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 25, 2015
They have been great to work for they are very flexible with the substitute positions. Very easy to get hired on, and they try to help you get the positions that are close to you
Great company
Manufacturer (Former Employee), Round Lake, ILJanuary 23, 2015
This was the first time working for a temp agency. They do as they say and in a timely matter.
Very Friendly and inviting atomsphere
Credit Representative I (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: easy and we have a lot of lunches
Cons: contractor
Knowledge in SAP/CCS billing functions related to residential and commercial. NSF, disconnecting, final billing accounts. Processing Waivers for deposit (Letter of Credit, Guarantors, Victim of Family Violence) reversal of payments.
Open, extract, and process bill payments utilizing high speed processing equipment.
Enter data timely and/or perform analysis to update client information with a high degree of accuracy
Participate in transaction processing services within SAP/CCS for the accurate billing of customers.
Billing deposit, releasing of Guarantors, transferring debit/credit amounts from one account to another.
Provides a range of value added services and support to the Credit and Collections departments.
Complete administrative support tasks and various projects and tasks as assigned by management.
Collect information and supporting documentation to correct customer accounts, reports and/or journal entries. Return Mail Project, Posting pledges from Government agencies
fast-working
Medical Records Clerk (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: pay was great, reasonable work hours
Cons: sending their employees to companies with employees who were rude
1. Don't always call their temp. employees to send them to new jobs.

2. I didn't receive a call for a new job while working with them.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2015
High call volume, extremely stressful
Good co coworkers
Pay is not good
Kelly - Budco
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIJanuary 17, 2015
My issues were not with Kelly but with the company I was assigned to, Budco. Good training environment, but the actual job and environment were horrible. No long term development and employees fired for minor infractions.
Great Temp agency
CHEVRON COMPANY TGS/DATA ENTRY (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 17, 2015
There were a lot of experience I have learned from this agency due to the job openings they had.
Manager was very difficult to get along with
In House Temporary / Supervisor (Former Employee), Akron, OHJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: helping others
Cons: manager
I left this position because the manager would yell, using inappropriate language on a daily basis. This was a hostile work environment. I loved the fact that we were helping people get work, however I could not handle the stress of my supervisor raising her voice and threatening me daily.
just another temp service
Laborer (Current Employee), Charleston, ILJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: long hours stay physical
Cons: poor management
i go to work never get no feed back no talk about being hired full time no talk about any kind of raise been there for almost 7 months workers are all right I see favoritism throughout the plant just another job
Demanding and busy job
Returns Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2015
A typical work day was scanning merchandise back into the system for returns. While working there I learned how to return merchandise using the computer. The management was great and they handled all problems if any was addressed. My co-workers at the time were great, they were very mature and believed in teamwork. The hardest part about the job was the distance from my home, but other than that it was a wonderful job.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYJanuary 12, 2015
We had meeting before our shifts started and after lunch. Very fast pace environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more