Kelly

Kelly Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Finding and placing people in jobs is rewarding work.
HR Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 6, 2014
Great benefit package including generous vacation, personal/flex days and opportunity to volunteer during work hours.
IT Job
IT -Support Engineer (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioAugust 1, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is to work in live system.
All the co worker were helpful in nature.
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMay 13, 2013
Learned to work in any area within the warehouse environment. The most difficult part of the job is having days with large orders and excessive heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of individuals that one is able to meet and work with.
ok
Agent de sécurité (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 17, 2013
Pros: no lunch
Cons: fair hours
nice to work with them.helpful.find jobs that suits me
working at this company wasexcellent
it was threw a temp service
Labourer/Line worker (Former Employee), belleville ontarioNovember 4, 2012
Pros: easy, good people..
Cons: shift work
it was allright work its just the pay was no good for what they expected you to do.. lots of hours and lots of people to work with..over all not to bad of a place to work they just need better wages
Very quiet no stressfull
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North York, ONAugust 16, 2012
Pros: additional days added to long weekend
Cons: very slow paced
taking calls for computer repairs under warranty, following up on the repairs for a 3 days turn around time

Learned much about customer service

Co-workers were quiet but always willing to lend a hand

the hardest job was the waiting around sometimes not busy enough

No stress job
Temp Agency
Administrative Support - E&I Dept (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJuly 14, 2012
Pros: bridge to permanent employment
Cons: n/a
Kelly's was a temp agency; although I worked through them for 13 months, I didn't really have much exposure to the actual company. I was contracted to Shell Canada Energy and worked directly for a Shell manager.
Very helpful, friendly, and reliable company.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Kelly Services proved impressive in their ability to follow up with providing work assignments to designated persons fit for various positions as they came about. They were very good at assisting us with time issues, web errors, and other questions and regards involving our assignments.
Fast paced, lots of hours.
Production Technician (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 14, 2014
Mandatory overtime and strict attendance policy not much time for personal life or school.
its a great place to work
CSR/ translater (Current Employee), avondale azAugust 13, 2014
ive learned alot working for DES i tnak kelly services for recomending me and plasing me at DES i believe i have grown as a person and my skills working as a cSR has been freat and have gotten better as the time has passed.
Kelly
Men's Soccer Team Captain (Former Employee), Overland ParkAugust 5, 2014
• Cole Haan- Worked on the floor as a sales representative selling high end shoes, purses, and bags, Performed inventory duties for peak season hours. Demonstrated business mannerism and customer friendly advice.
• Interstate Battery Warehouse- Worked in the warehouse organizing and stocking inventory. Assisted with customer support, installation procedures, – more... and reading and preparing invoices for delivery drivers. – less
Good
Oncology Order Entry Technician (Current Employee), Burton, MIJuly 28, 2014
Kelly Services may be a good temp service for finding job locations.
temp
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 27, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: temp
I did not like due to the fact i was only temporary and easily replaced with new people.
I got to do a variety of diffrent jobs within the locations I got sent to.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 24, 2014
It was always doing what ever was needed most. You didn't always do the same thing. We were always learning new things. We were in new areas all the time. It was according to what was needing done first. The management kept us busy and made sure we knew what we were doing. They would come and see how we were doing after they got us started too. The – more... co-workers would help us if they had done it before and even give us ideas of how to do it if we were having a hard time with it. The hardest part was that we never knew if we were coming back next week or if the work was slowing down and we were going to get our hours cut. The work was always different and fast paced. It made the day go by pretty good. – less
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 23, 2014
The staff was very helpful whenever I had any issues with my place of employment.
n/a
Temp (Current Employee), Johnstown, PAJuly 23, 2014
No paid vacation or holidays. Contract/temp position ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GREAT PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 22, 2014
WONDERFUL PLACE TO WORK THE EMPLOYEES WERE GREAT THE HARDEST SAPRT WAS COLLECTING FROM CUSTOMERS THAT DID NOT WANT TO PAY
Productive and an enjoyable place to work.
Operator (Current Employee), Marshall, TXJuly 22, 2014
My typical at work is busy and productive day. I am currently working as a temp operator at Blue Cross Blue Shield. Everyone that I work with is a joy to work with. We have different activities through out the month in which the employees can participate in that does help meeting everyone. It's a great place to work.
Productive work with a chance the officially join the company permanately
Material Handler (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: not enough money
Well, being a temporary worker, you get the oppurtunity to learn how to do everything throughout the warehouse. I've learned how to work various machines and my co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job is waiting for the chance to become permanent. The most enjoyable part is that it wasn't a difficult job to learn.
Work from home opportunity
Tier 1 Apple Advisor Work from Home (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: no benefits and no job security
I learned how to troubleshoot all Apple projects. The job was very demanding in the customer service field which required a very flexible schedule. The management team worked with the employees the best that they could but sometimes it was not balanced. The hardest part of the job was to receive satisfactory surveys from the customers that you assist – more... in a day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning aspect and the nice customers who called in – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more

Kelly Photos