Accounting Technician Required
Kelly and Thomas Chartered Accountants in Fort Saskatchewan seeks an accounting technician to join our busy firm.
Applicants that have experience in a public accounting office will be given preference.
Preferred skills include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrable numerical skills/analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional oral and written capabilities
- Working knowledge of industry specific software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with client personnel of all levels
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships
- Willingness to assume significant responsibility, ownership of work and accountability
- Willingness to expand education and continuously update accounting practices and changes
Our firm has been serving clients for over 30 years and our clients include a diverse number of local businesses with long standing relationships.
We offer a small firm environment that stresses independence and allows for professional growth. We offer flexibility in working hours as we strongly believe in a fair balance between family and work.
Our location offers an easy commute, parking, and direct access to all amenities.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. We appreciate your application, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Please apply in confidence to this ad.