Kelly Services

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Summer work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 30, 2012
Go on line and apply Or search for recent job's @ Kely's & it was a great experience working for kelly services...
not steady work
General Labourer (Current Employee), Brantford, ONApril 27, 2012
Pros: i get a pay cheque
Cons: it doesn't last long
I would like to be able to work on regular job for the long term
It was very rewarding, the team would help you gain knowledge in a computer software if needed.
Office Temp (Former Employee), DurhamApril 18, 2012
Pros: you have a chance to meet alot of people, learn different office procedures, gain knowledge and experience.
Cons: you learn and become good, when you have completed the assignment, short term employment is not for me.
I was recruited to various companies on a temporary basis where I would complete work assignments on: Data enty, reception and office duties.

I have to say that data entry is not something I would want to do. Boring!
they do have assignments
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), winnipeg, mbApril 5, 2012
turnover at the office is very quick, everytime you go to call someone, they are no longer there.
Not A Lot to Say
Contract Worker (Former Employee), MonctonNovember 17, 2011
Nothing to say regarding company. Had good experience while I was there.
Kelly
WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 19, 2014
Pros: able to be hired by kraft through this temp agency
Cons: no benefits 3.0
During this time I worked in packaging materials for the Kraft Food Sales reps. We had a great team that worked well together in getting the jobs out on time. This company did not have any benefits and was hard to communicate with Kelly when I had any problems with my paycheck.
temporary job
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: nice work place area
Cons: short term employment
Manly data entry, there was not to much to learn there as far as sofware wise but it was great working on my people skills, Management was very nice, the co- workers was fun to work with they always had a smile on their face, hardest part of the job was leaving because the term was over, I enjoyed mostly everything from the work to the people I just – more... wish it was a longer term – less
slow at start but thorough training
Evaluator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 19, 2014
Pros: rally and gift give-aways
Cons: parking lot sequence of lights and the city bus
This is seasonal temp work. It is fun to reacquaint with old friendships and introduce to network with new ones. The accuracy and quota requirements keep everyday challenging and self motivating.
Great client sites, productive work environment
Program Manager (Former Employee), San Jose, CANovember 18, 2014
Pros: great manager, promotes job growth, independence
Cons: benefits cost, performance evaluations and pay increases, limited opportunities for advancement
Working on-site at the client location, work environment is friendly, fast paced and requires working independently. Learned a lot of valuable skills, account management, contingent workforce management, building relationships, excising independent judgement, conducting business reviews and managing an account. I worked for a great manager who promoted – more... growth and independent judgement to take you to the next step in your career. The hardest part of the job is that there was no opportunity to take the next step in my career, the role became stagnant. What I loved most about my time in this role was the wonderful manager I worked for – less
GREAT PLACE
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSNovember 18, 2014
WAS A GOOD TEMP. SERVICE TO WORK FOR. THEY FIND YOU GREAT JOBS
Top Temporary Agency
Cost Accounting Expertise Coordinator (Current Employee), Midland, MINovember 18, 2014
Pros: opportunity to try new positions
Cons: have to stay in current position for at least 1 year, very little benefits.
Kelly Services provides a representative for all their employees within each company. Easy to meet and talk with, however the representatives do not get too involved in the day to day workings of the staff.
Productive workplace
Medical Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: convenient location
Cons: temporary assignment
I assisted the customers with updating account information, verified I was speaking to correct customer, assisted with loading missed fuel points to plus card. I enjoyed talking to the customers to assist with their needs and actively listened to why they were calling to ensure I was providing them with with the best resolutions.
Great company
Temporary employee (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 18, 2014
Pros: schedule was flexible
I was with this company for a short amount of time before getting hired on at an assignment. I loved this company, and would recommend it for anyone who is looking for work. I loved the flexibility of being able to choose where I wanted to work. They gave me options and if it was too far or the hours did not work for me I could pass on the assignment – more... and move onto the next. Great communication between everyone. – less
same as aerotek
Material Handler (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORNovember 17, 2014
Pros: very busy
Cons: nothing really
this company turned into aerotek and had the same policies. Nice place and team to work for.
Great culture, good job enviroment
Resident Project Safety Supervisor (Former Employee), Humacao PRNovember 17, 2014
Makes the most of my qualifications and abilities, and gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself. I look for a stable job with quality supervision, a positive work culture at a successful company that will encourage me to work at my best.”
Good company
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CANovember 16, 2014
Pros: great service
Cons: wages
Good staffing company, management is always working with you to help you grow and get hired with the company you are working as a Temp.
Fun Places to work
Engineering Department, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 16, 2014
Pros: good conversations about the company (assigned to)
Cons: n/a
Stayed busy on the assignments that I was given
I learned to work well with others
I made new friends
The hardest part of the job was being reminded by the original workers that they would be returning to work.
Very helpful with employment placement
Whrilpool employee (Current Employee), Fremont, OHNovember 15, 2014
Through Kellys, I currently have the opportunity as an active employee of the Whirlpool Clyde Division.
Great atmosphere
HR Analyst, Contract (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 15, 2014
Pros: great compensation
Cons: no permanent full-time placement
Fun place to work and great teams to work with
Company did not assist with full-time placement career opportunity after working many years with the company
Kelly's was fair to its employees and a good company to work for.
Staff Associate (Former Employee), High Point, NCNovember 14, 2014
Pros: weekly pay.
Cons: i can't think of any cons.
I would recommend Kelly Services to a prospective employee.

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more