Kelly Services
2,655 reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was very rewarding, the team would help you gain knowledge in a computer software if needed.
Office Temp (Former Employee), DurhamApril 18, 2012
Pros: you have a chance to meet alot of people, learn different office procedures, gain knowledge and experience.
Cons: you learn and become good, when you have completed the assignment, short term employment is not for me.
I was recruited to various companies on a temporary basis where I would complete work assignments on: Data enty, reception and office duties.

I have to say that data entry is not something I would want to do. Boring!
they do have assignments
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), winnipeg, mbApril 5, 2012
turnover at the office is very quick, everytime you go to call someone, they are no longer there.
Not A Lot to Say
Contract Worker (Former Employee), MonctonNovember 17, 2011
Nothing to say regarding company. Had good experience while I was there.
Good Company in Tough Industry
Manager (Former Employee), EuropeOctober 21, 2014
Lots of customer-facing activities are required, screening candidates and making tight deadlines. The company is well-run by good managers.
A very competitive and rewarding opportunity.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 21, 2014
As a professional athlete I had the role of a team captain throughout my career. Responsible for leading and helping develop my teammates to achieve one common goal.
Delivered new ideas in planning the team’s strategies.
Build relationships with other members of the team and staff.
Handled and resolved conflicts that invariably arise when a team is – more... under pressure.
Inspired and motivated teammates to help raise team morale – less
Responsible company
Quality Control (Former Employee), Mayagüez, PROctober 20, 2014
it was a great experience, professional supervisors, my first experience in quality control at pharmaceutical industry.
Was a great company to be a part of.
Temporary Contract Position at C&S (Former Employee), Keene, NHOctober 20, 2014
Kelly Services went over and beyond to match me to the ideal position based on my qualifications. When one position ended they continued to find me more employment until my year long contract was up.
N/A
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 19, 2014
Since this is a temporary agency, i prefer not to submit any reviews. My assignments were great and I don't not have any complaints.
work is not work the pay
Turnaround Planner/Coordinator (Former Employee), Freeport, TXOctober 19, 2014
alot of learning but the company had no benifits. the hardest part of the job was not knowing if you were getting paid on friday or saturday.
Fun place to work and make productive
Assistant Manager - Business Development (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 18, 2014
excellent learning opportunity.
Supportive Team
........................
My experience with Kelly
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 17, 2014
Pros: friendly staff and very professional
Good agency to work with and supportive, had a couple of assignments with them. The most interesting one was being assigned as a mock juror at a university in Texas.
Put to work fast.
Parts tester (Former Employee), Dublin, OHOctober 16, 2014
Kelly Services moved through the paper work quickly. Very friendly and helpful stuff.
Manage Asia Projects
Global Incident Resolution Manager (Former Employee), Midland, MIOctober 16, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: on call 24/7
On call 24/7 enjoyed the work, worked wit managed multiple IT project including software/hardware and communications, upgrades. Worked with vendors for appropriate estimates for equipment and contractors.
Fun and productive
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great training, super positive atomosphere, supberb systems, abilbity to gain merits by doing what you are supposed to do
Cons: impersonal interviewing techniques;working mandatory days or risk losing merits
Professional attitude and great training lend itself to a highly successful day of mutually satisfying sales. Learned that listening to the customer will ultimately benefit you, the store and the customer. Co-Workers are hard working and pleasant. Hardest part of the job is that you are responsible for an ever rising sales goal. Most enjoyable part – more... of the job was the ease of getting paid and the part time associates have the luxury of picking the hours they want to fill. – less
Team Work
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), SingaporeOctober 16, 2014
Excellent Team Work & Fun work Environment.

The management focused on each individual's career growth and guided us accordingly which kept us motivated.
Temporary-to-Hire Worker (Current Employee), Utica, NYOctober 15, 2014
Overall I was happy with their service. They were very helpful when it came to finding a job that I was happy with.
Temporary-to-Hire Worker (Current Employee), Utica, NYOctober 15, 2014
Good Agents to help with finding employment
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: contract position
This was a 3 month contract position with Blue Cross Blue Shield via Kelly Services...I can not truly review this employer seeing as how I was not a permanent employee w/benefits. The pay with the temp company was decent for a job that only required contacting members about a pharmacy change in their insurance policies.
Good people Nice jobs
Data Entry (Current Employee), Huntington, WVOctober 15, 2014
Kelly Services gave me a job when I needed it and although it was only temp work it kept me a float til I found a more permanent job somewhere else.

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more