Kelly Services Employee Reviews

productive
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 March 2017
job career recruiters are very good at there jobs and actually care about finding you work that suits your abilities, above average pay for employment agencies
Pros
job choice
Cons
not guaranteed
It helped pay my rent between acting jobs.
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2017
With temp office work, there are good days and bad days, but overall it was an enjoyable experience for me and I learned a lot from the various people and companies I worked for.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Pay was okay, but no benefits as a temp.
Well established company
Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON9 February 2017
Staff are helpful. Pay is good. No employee benefits provided. Some staffs should be more proactive. More resource should be available to Canadian staffs, so they don't have to contact the US call center.
Every helpful with getting you a job
Logistics Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 February 2017
They worked hard for me while I worked for Shell Canada in their logistics department on flights, accommodations etc. If I had any issues they were easy to talk to and very helpful.
Short and Sweet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 January 2017
My stay with the company was short and sweet. The salary is good and the representatives were great. There is always a kelly rep on site and they are there to answer any question. Thank you for the opportunity.
An agency that fulfills its promise
Various Administrative Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2017
Excellent agency. Very professional staff who try their level best to connect you with the right employer suitable to your experience.
Pros
Professional companies
Cons
Short assignments
employment agency
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 January 2017
this is an employment agency who was able to find one temporary job for me but neglected to inform me of the temporary nature of the job.
the distance to the job was an issue and there isnt any work in my area.
Pros
varried jobs
Cons
no work in my area
No support in finding next contract
Senior IMAC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 January 2017
Was good position which allowed some advancement. Once contract was over, kelly could not place me anywhere else. After 5 yrs on the job with excellent performance they didn't have anything else for me so I became non existent to them
Pros
Cons
Low pay for skill level wanted
Kelly Services
Administrative Assistant & Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 January 2017
use to working long hours
learned lots from my led supervisors
co workers became close friends
hardest part of the job is the cold weather
best part of the job working as a team
productive and fun workplace with employees who have team spirit.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 December 2016
Productive and efficiency able to work under maximum and minimum supervision,producing the said or given task.Maximize in getting the company objective.
Pros
free lunch
ok
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON13 December 2016
It was okay. Contact between myself and Kelly Services could have been better. They barely ever contacted me and when they did it was for jobs way out of range for me to drive to
productive
Creaming Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 December 2016
fun, easy, and fast paced environment. Great team and co-workers to learn from. busy schedule always on the go. can get very dirty with all the washing .
Unprofessionals,liars stay away from these people as much as possible
Inbound customer care (Former Employee) –  York street7 December 2016
I was recruited by these people with a hope that the temporary job which they are providing there are chances it can become permanent but after 8 days of classroom training these people in league with the so called organization they have partnership with came came with this conclusion that I am not fit to be the part of job.I felt like cheated and back stabbed .This is my advice to people that don't trust the employees of this agency because you never know that when they will sacrifice your hard work and dedication just to maintain business .Just go this place if you don't have choice but as far as possible STAY AWAY.
Pros
Will be very pleasant and friendly initially just to cheat us.
Cons
The list is endless.
productive and good place to move up
Customer Service/Administrator (Former Employee) –  3600 steeles ave west26 November 2016
Friendly place to work and learn, nice managers and coworkers. They treate everybody equally and respectful. Good culture environment and with lots of training, good place to move up.
Good company, needs better direction from management
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2016
-Needs strong branch management support
-Heavy turnover
-Very dated policies and procedures
-Higher management has excellent industry experience
-Newer offices need leadership but company as a whole has heavy industry experience
Pros
Good Location
productive and very busy non stop
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON9 November 2016
It is a very fast paced environment and able you need to be able to handle and drive a forklift very well and fast. The people are great and friendly and the days go by quick
Forklift operator
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 November 2016
Management is ok. No job security for the company I was placed, nor any advancement opportunities. Management needs to be more fair and more transparent.
good start to you r career
Computer Tape Librarian (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
great place to start your career as an entry level position. will get the best training to excel in your career. good job environment. not bad salary .
Pros
weekly salary
Cons
no future growth in your position
Temp Employee
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON28 September 2016
I've been at Ferrero for exactly 1 month. I really enjoyed it here. Don't ever get sick and call in sick, you'll end up with the assignment cancelled and the onsite Kelly office saying attendance is very important with every employee. We are human, we all get sick at some point. Unfortunately now they are giving me the run around saying they have no more positions available at Ferrero. Don't waste your time with Kelly Services, its great if you need money fast, but don't make any friends there because guaranteed you won't be there long.
Pros
Fast money
Cons
Don't expect too much, its a temp job.
great place great people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB12 September 2016
like it they found be a great job with great people perfect for the summer loved working there will possibly give it another shot after work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.