Kelly Services Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Nice place to work with friendly staff members.
General Labour (Former Employee), Hamilton, OntarioSeptember 20, 2015
its a busy plant where everyone is constantly working which makes the 12 hours shift blow by quite fast. The employee base is very diverse and allows for great interaction. Hardest part of the job is balancing alternating shifts during the week.
Dynamic team
Vendor Management Specialist (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 12, 2015
Working in this department was fun, we worked well together as a Team and work life balance was important. Provided excellent customer service to each and every client.
A rewarding Customer Service Position
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Bradford, ONSeptember 8, 2015
Pros: great co workers
Cons: not much room for growth
I thoroughly enjoyed placing orders for our product and working hard to achieve my stats for the day. I also enjoyed upsaleing our products.
Great Communication
Clerical/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKAugust 20, 2015
Pros: worked in some amazing places
Cons: couldnt stay long
they always relayed messages quickly and met all my needs. I was able to work in so many different places. Very rounded me out as an assistant. They helped me find what I wanted to do with my career
Manage different job postings. Review online applications, Conduct resume screening and short-list candidates.
Branch Administrator (Former Employee), CalgaryAugust 17, 2015
It was a great learning experience for me as a student going into the workplace. I got to learn different management styles as well as various approaches used when solving problems. I learned about not only my responsibilities, but worked for a manager who helped understand the big picture. In addition, he made me feel welcome into the branch and made me part of the team.

I wouldn't trade my experience at Kelly Services for anything else. I hope to work for my previous manager again.
Double Incentives
General Labourer (Current Employee), St CatharinesAugust 4, 2015
it is a temporary agency.
Whenever work is needed.
they were sure to provide.

the hardest part of the job was the repetitive task.
Placement at Mondēlez International
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJuly 23, 2015
Cons: Bad communication
The Mondēlez factory was fine, general labour, lots of lifting, dumping, etc.
Standing long periods of time
12 hour shifts
However Kelly Services did not communicate well with the factory so often times I would show up and not even be on the list to work that evening or morning (they are supposed to call you ahead of time).
There were pay issues with Kelly Services.
They hire and discharge people as often as they change underwear.
Liked the work
Quality Control Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), OakvilleJuly 13, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: lengthy promotion process
It was a typical packaging job until I was promoted but the plant closed. If it didn't close I was on a fast track to permanent status.
Co-workers
Customer Master Pricing Professional (CMPP) (Current Employee), Moncton, NBJune 29, 2015
Pros: Safety
Cons: no cons great company
I work within a team of 13 people and really couldn't ask for a better group to spend my day with. Everyone gets along great and you can be sure you will laugh throughout the day
Very productive consider employees work on their behalf to make sure match them for positions where they can be and do their best.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONJune 23, 2015
One of the things with this agency was that they always made sure you were working, if they had the jobs. It found work to keep you active as many hours that you wanted to work.
fun to work even i don't even work yet.
data entry operator (Former Employee), ottawa ontarioJune 11, 2015
Pros: free breakfast and complimentary drinks like soda or coffee
Cons: less over time to have more time in family
A lot of good people and fun to be with and we are in good team work and leadership to finished the work on time always.The people here are very welcoming and friendly.
temp work
Line Worker (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJune 11, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of packing products and boxes.

I enjoyed the people I worked with.

It was a friendly place to work
Was placed primarily at Yazaki
General labourer (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJune 10, 2015
Yazaki uses temp employees in rework because the work flow is unpredictable. In repack the work is more consistent and using temps allows the company to avoid paying benefits.
Cool guys to work with
ES&S crew member (Current Employee), Fort Saskatchewan, ABMay 24, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed the people I worked with
Cons: contractors vs full time
12 hour shift day or night, truck checks, plant walk throughs, training in texas, on going training, rescue plan making.
No work but they advertise
administrative assistant (Former Employee), EdmontonMay 19, 2015
Pros: Got paid weekly
Cons: no support after assignments, no work
I worked for Kelly & did not find that they were very helpful after your assignments were finished.
They pretty well just forget about their contract workers if you complain about anything.
I had to wait 4 months for a ROE and after several phone calls, finally got it submitted.
Not a lot of communication among the coordinators.
It gave me a great foot in the Door
Customer Service (Former Employee), Moncton NBMay 10, 2015
I did not enjoy working for AOL but Purolator was ok. I did not feel I could expand here. Reasons I left. It was a temp job and helped pay the bills. I moved on to next thing and was diagnosed with MS
Loved the alternating positions but not always available hours for temps
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee), Brantford, ONMay 5, 2015
Pros: Discounts on household products
Cons: Needed more hours
A typical day would be shown a line and a specific task to do. All tasks were relatively easy however, the lines brake down quite often and only being a temp - I would not end up with a full 40 hours shift causing me to look for other work.
Good for short term work
Safety Program Sustainment Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 20, 2015
Good for short term work. If you get on with the right company can lead to something fruitful and help pave the way to an enjoyable career.
Looking for an Oppertunity in Recruitment and Sales
Staffing consultant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 17, 2015
I was primarily responsible for taking care of light industrial, Oil & Gas and Banking positions and help out when needed with administrative roles. I am ready and willing to relocate and travel for work.
Clerical jobs (Former Employee), Cambridge, ontarioMarch 30, 2015
Pros: No need lunch break
Cons: I like to work (Able to work) Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
I possess excellent interpersonal, time management, organizational and problem solving skills combined with the ability to work effectively within a team environment. I can grasp concepts quickly and manage any situations while under pressure. My Excellent Computer skill and customer services skills are first come for my office duties. Preparing daily, monthly and Annual reports are some of my duties too.
Links