Kelly Services Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Provided me with variety of jobs
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 3, 2016
I have a vast knowledge of office processes while with Kelly;

Efficient in onboarding/offboarding processes for staff/contractors
PowerPoint efficiency
SharePoint advanced level
Coordinating meetings/events which I enjoyed the most.
nothing to say
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Brantford, ONApril 29, 2016
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
I have be told if you have nothing good say and then do not say anything at all about work or the company I will not work them again
Temp agency
Laborer Windsor (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 14, 2016
worked at various job sites for them if i remember correctly always had problems with pay........................................
kelly services was a great place
Labourer (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 12, 2016
Pros: excellent staff
Cons: rotating shift so often
Kelly services was a great place because I was never just doing the same thing I worked in factories for them like venest and it was fun I was either sorting parts cleaning them or taking them right off the conveyer belt
Generous with opportunities
SKILLED WORKER (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONApril 1, 2016
Pros: Friendly, Loaded with opportunities
Kindly offered my opportunities on my Indian work experience. I started working the afternoon I applied. They are well connected with many big companies.
fun work place
General Labourer (Former Employee), Ingleside, ONMarch 29, 2016
Pros: no
Cons: long hours
good place,safety,learned different jobs,nice co workers,nothing hardest part , most enjoyable parts packing, good management, giving good break for employee,
I worked temp assignments, so I rarely dealt with the agency staff.
Administrative Assistant & Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 24, 2016
Pros: Professional and courteous service from staff.
Cons: Sometimes there would be long periods with no assignments.
I dealt with different staff members at the agency over the years, so I don't have a very informed opinion of the office environment or the individual recruiters at the agency itself. I was provided with many assignments by Kelly Services and was pleased with the service I received from them. They were always courteous and professional in my dealings with them. I found it to be a positive experience.
temp agency, manufacturing
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMarch 21, 2016
assembled car and truck headlights. worked shifts 3 - 11, 11-7. 7-3. 5 days a week. also did temp job unloading truck at 2 different locations in Belleville. ON.
Recommended for picking up extra cash not a career.
Support Services Representative Contractor (Former Employee), Regina, SKMarch 9, 2016
Although the Management and Staff are great people to work for it just is not a style of work i would recommend unless you just want to pick up extra cash above a regular job.
another day at work
Labourer (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 7, 2016
Pros: camp
Cons: working in clod weather
use to working long hours
learned lots from my led supervisors
co workers became close friends
hardest part of the job is the cold weather
best part of the job working as a team
Established Fortune 500 Company
IT Analyst (Current Employee), Troy, MIMarch 6, 2016
Great working environment with room for advancement within the department and company as a whole is encouraged and posted on a regular basis.
Greeat company
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Moncton, NBFebruary 29, 2016
It is a wonderful company to work for.

Amazing flexibility for hours due to family or emergencies

Great staff to work with

The training is thorough and managers are very understanding
Hires quickly
Candy Packager (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 9, 2016
Pros: 12 hour shifts
Cons: unexpected shift cancellations
The staff are very friendly and efficient with providing training and work in a clear and helpful way.
Enjoy the fast and accommodating manner job assignments are given to Kelly workers.
Friendly and reliable staff
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 8, 2016
Great staff willing to work around your schedule. They care about you as a person and want you to excel. Pay is pretty good as well as hours.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Moncton, NBFebruary 4, 2016
Enjoyed working for the company. People were easy to get along with. However it was a contract position and so there was no pay raises.
Very productive place with a fast pace environment
labourer (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONDecember 29, 2015
Pros: discounts on the products
Cons: sometimes I got my days mixed up
I didn't mind working here the hours were good as well as the pay. I would have preferred if the rotating shifts were every 2 weeks instead of every week.
What I like to do
Communications Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Halifax Regional Municipality, NSNovember 18, 2015
I would like to be able to work with a team of people and I can also work on my own. The key to a great workplace is to have communication and be kept informed at all times to work effectively.
Great company to work for.
SMT Operator & Verifier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 16, 2015
Pros: Took trips together.
Cons: long hours.
9 to 5 job i learned how moduals circut boards work there main functions,my co-works we worked as a team,hardest part was to finish everything on time .People co-works my managers had a great time.
Fine if your looking for quick cash
Onsite Desktop Technician (Former Employee), Markham, ONOctober 16, 2015
Pros: Weekly Pay Schedule
Cons: Variable hours, variable pay, and variable scheduling
This is a temp agency for IT labour positions. Short term day labour is the type of work experience you can expect from this company. If you are looking for a meaning full role, long term placement, job security, work benifits or career advancement I would not recomend it.

If on the other had you are looking for short term IT jobs, day to day quick cash payouts, this compay is exactly what you are looking for. You can pickup hours and expect to get a paycheck the following week. I would recomend multiple such compays to keep your work schedule full for full-time hours. Part-time hours would be average unless you are continusly engaging your manager for time or, are sheduald for a long term contract placement.
Average to below average opportunities
General Laborer (Former Employee), HamiltonOctober 16, 2015
Cons: rarely see employment
Overall I would have to say that I am disappointed with how Kelly Services handles their employees. So in general avoid this temp agency if possible.
Links