Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Professional and Friendly
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Balcarres, SK17 July 2017
I enjoy working with Kelly Services as they are very friendly and professional. The staff is efficient and thorough when researching workplaces. It made working with them a breeze!
Productive and Supportive
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON9 July 2017
Very supportive work environment, everyone helps everyone. Its an amazing environment with clear leadership and good workforce support, everyone's always looking everywhere to ensure that no one needs help or a "solid alert" which is when the belt is filled and needs to be emptied, everyone has clear communication skills and are perfected in the art of teamwork.
Pros
Fun learning experience/training
Great agency to work with
Case Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2017
They had great customer service skills. When you had a question about something specific, they answered it thoroughly. They were always fast at reporting back to you when you had a questions.
Ok
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 June 2017
It was an ok temp-agency to work for. They were accomodating and try to pair you with the right job for you. However the pay is low and some of the places they send you to you are not well treated.
good company
Tape Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2017
have been working with kelly services since 2013. Very good company to work for. Very good environment to work with professional clients. So far worked on some good projects. They are very organized. Lots of freedom to do what you want as long as you generating the result. Flexibility and great colleagues.

Great team of talented recruiters. They make good effort to take care all employees. They try hard keep you going. Pay is competitive , lots of travel , pay on time and accurate . As a new comer I benefit from kelly .
my experience
General laborer (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 June 2017
it is a temp service so no matter how much you enjoy working with or for the company it does not give you a solid foundation to be successful in life due to allows no permanent placement to build a credit history of stability in your financial life.
Pros
wonderful people
Cons
unpredictable employment
kelly
Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB8 June 2017
workedat kelly for over 9 years.
poor managment
horrible advancement options
pay was very poor and raises were nill
the only reason i stayed as long as i did was for the people.
taking assignement was always a choice
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK26 May 2017
Worked in various office environments as assigned. The staff was always attuned to the type of assignment was preferred and the jobs offered were in accordance with established parameters. Accepting or declining any job did not impact future offerings.
Pros
Choice
Cons
No secure, constant work
good agency
Temp jobs (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 May 2017
I went there many years ago, but it was a nice way to shop around for a permanent job, try out a bunch of different places. Not sure if they still have them, but they had free training so you could brush up on your technical skills while looking for work.
Pros
Find jobs for you
Cons
not the greatest pay
Temp Agency
Medical Secretary / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 May 2017
Accepting temporary term assignments allowed me to get exposed to new technology to which I learned and adapted to very well. I enjoyed the freedom and flexibility this kind of work offered.
Pros
You select whether to accept an assignment or not.
Cons
Travelling to businesses all over the city, having to arrange your busing schedule, etc.
I liked it
Temporary office worker (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK17 May 2017
I was always able to do whatever I needed to do with my family whenever I needed to do it. Charolotte is probably the best person EVER to work there! I clicked with her right away and she was always understanding when you needed to talk about something. She was in your corner and it made me feel good about working there.
Great Company
Proactively marketing candidates (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 April 2017
working as a temporary Staff member, I have been handling all administrative work as well as staffing consultant work

Such as

Filing, answering phones, interviewing, pre-screening, hiring, payroll, placing talent forward for roles
a good stepping stone
Packaging operator (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON14 April 2017
workplace placement is adequate for those looking to specialize
jobs are often labour intensive
agency management and culture is open and friendly towards candidates and their needs
Pros
good company connections
Cons
rate per hour
Fun place to work
Database Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 March 2017
Good company to work for. Have good work culture. Very much everyone cooperative and helpful, and overall good place to work. The most enjoyable part of my job, is looking forward to go to work.
Good experience
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2017
This is a temp agency with jobs that are temp to perm. Sometimes they do hire people in but not enough of the time. Good communication, easy to deal with.
nice place to work but pay is lower than usual
Oiler/Sander (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 March 2017
worked 12 hour continental shifts, hot in the oilier/sanders area. lunch breaks are nice but the breaks are short . the hardest part of the day would be doing night shifts.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
Initially it was a nice place to work
Business Development and Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed the people I worked with at Kelly Services and would recommend this company. They did a good job on the temp side of their business and provided me with the necessary tools to interview and test my candidates prior to sending them to an interview.
Pros
Well structured
productive
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 March 2017
job career recruiters are very good at there jobs and actually care about finding you work that suits your abilities, above average pay for employment agencies
Pros
job choice
Cons
not guaranteed
It helped pay my rent between acting jobs.
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2017
With temp office work, there are good days and bad days, but overall it was an enjoyable experience for me and I learned a lot from the various people and companies I worked for.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Pay was okay, but no benefits as a temp.
Well established company
Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON9 February 2017
Staff are helpful. Pay is good. No employee benefits provided. Some staffs should be more proactive. More resource should be available to Canadian staffs, so they don't have to contact the US call center.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval