Kelly Services

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place Great people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 23, 2015
For a temporary placement company they have been great. Could not ask for a better treatment . Enjoyed working wherever I was placed.
Ok if you are fine with losing
Help Desk Technician II (Former Employee), IBM MarkhamJanuary 20, 2015
The place was great, same with the people, but you always have an expiry date when you work there.
no future
General Labour (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: good organized company
Cons: don't hired
Remove filled containers from conveyors
Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
Clean work areas and equipment, Feed and unload processing machines
Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
company don't hired
co-workers very helpful and friendly
hardest part: rotating 12 hour shift's
Packing food with fast speed
Packer (Former Employee), Bolton, ONDecember 2, 2014
Pros: flexible sechdule
Cons: long hours
I remember when i was there to pack a product ,about that product i did not know how to pack,it was natural product for animals.After few minutes i got to know how to do it.It was good experience

I have learn that how to work in a fast pace environment

Co -workers was so co-operative and helpful

lifting heavy weight sometimes example making pallets

Team meeting before starting every shifts was so enjoyable` .
Got a physical disability? Well don't tell them.
General Labourer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONNovember 27, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: everything else
After about 3 months working at Ferrero I mentioned to Kelly's that I had scoliosis, something I can't really do anything about. They decided to cancel my shifts and stop calling me all together. Discriminating, disrespectful, and horrible people. Don't ever go to Kelly's. Go to Randstad, never had a problem with them yet.
IBM Technical Support Analyst- Pros & Cons
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 23, 2014
Worked at the Markham location.I provided technical support (Tech Connect) at IBM for Morgan Stanley/Smith Barney in 2012. Not sure if the account is still there since they were in the process of migrating the call center to Colorado/India.

Pros: You definitely learn a lot since it was the first point of contact for ALL issues. Supported XP/'7, Office Suite,Outlook, Hardware(Mouse/Keyboard/Scanners/Printers/Projectors/etc...), Financial Software, Internet Connectivity, Account creations, Password Resets, IMAC requests,How-to's, & much much more.
There was always something new coming up so you need to pay attention.

Team Leads/Kelly Service Representative/Co-workers: The people I worked with were fine. They would try to the best of their ability to help you, answer your questions, and was very understanding. Co-workers I was surrounded with were cool people. Once in a while we would get pizza/cake/snacks to keep the morale up. However, this is all based on my personal experience.

Training was sufficient. It was primarily getting you familiar with the terms, software you'll use, and shadowing other call center agents. The real learning comes when you're actually on the phones.

Nice building, free parking and close to a Chinese plaza; although by the time you get there and order half of your lunch time is already gone since you get 30 minutes only. I would usually eat in between calls and use the 30 minutes to walk outside to clear my mind.

Pay- $14.26/hr. It's better than minimum wage but lower than if IBM hired you. It's to be expected since you're a contractor. All I can – more... say in this economy, it is what it is.

The Job- Since it is a call center, it will feel like it's soul crushing. Some days you will wonder why are there so many calls and will they ever stop although this is why you have the job in the first place. I supported working professional so it is at least better than the general public. I've worked there for a year and which is like senior level in terms of call center. I've seen so many people get burnt out and leave only after a couple of weeks.Stressful, boring, and always looking towards Friday.

Promotion- in terms of pay increase, rarely. If there is, it will only be 1-2 dollars if that. In terms of responsibility, yes if you do well enough on the phones they will probably have you do other support. Don't hold your breath.

Pace- they want to you to resolve calls under 10 minutes although most of the time it will go over due to the plethora of issues and difficulty.

It's a call center job so, don't hope for any kind of overhaul or significant changes happening.

Main objective is to get experience and money to find something better or closer to what you want to do. – less
Fun place to work
Inventory/Filing Specialist (Former Employee), Moncton, New BrunswickNovember 20, 2014
Every one was a joy to work and very very helpful. Staff was very helpful. Fun and happy place to work every was very well educated not only in their own field but very knowledge in other areas as well. Ours days were from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and the management and co-workers were all very helpful in helping out in any area where you may have a problem. There were really no hard part about the job except maybe being a contract working and never really knowing how long the job would last
good company for temp workers
temp worker (Former Employee), brantford ontarioOctober 29, 2014
Pros: flexible days/hours
provided as much work as required. basic temporary agency; paid minimum wage, no benefits
Lots of Work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONOctober 21, 2014
Pros: lots of work.
Cons: although lots of work only temp positions
Worked in different medical and legal offices, there was always lots of work, was getting calls every week for work.
Enjoyable
general labourer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONOctober 14, 2014
fun exciting enjoyable to work with new people learning how to properly do different stacking procedures
Quality inspector (Former Employee), cambridgeOctober 13, 2014
Play a big part in manufacturing for toyota to make sure no bad parts make it to line
Fun place
Onsite Coordinator-TransCanada (Former Employee), CalgaryOctober 1, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: long hours
lots of volume of work
my co workers
Not the best time
Laborer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 30, 2014
It was only a temporary job and it wasn't the best job in the world either.
Was ok
Office Temp (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONAugust 22, 2014
Pros: meet people
Cons: not stable
This is a job placement, no security.

Was o.k at the time when out of work, it filled the gap.
A great company for finding temporary positions.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 17, 2014
Was excellent when I needed a quick temp or contract job. Were able to find what I was looking for, found suitable positions both to fit my skill set as well as my personality.
Don't complain
Labourer (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJuly 8, 2014
Any complaints filed against this company while employed through them will get you removed quickly
Assignment was diverse.
Project Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 19, 2014
Pros: very flexible.
Cons: eventual move out of the dowtown core.
Kelly's itself is not a great company to deal with. The assignment at Imperial however was extremely interesting, the people were great and I enjoyed going to work each day. I was able to put my many skills to the test and the job was very diverse.
Professional environment
Measurements and Data/Report Analyst/IBM (Former Employee), Markham, ONJune 12, 2014
A Professional Environment
Measurements and Data/Report Analyst at IBM (Former Employee), Markham, ON – June 12, 2014
Kelly Services carefully choose the right candidate and client for the job. Once selected and posted, they have trust on their employees. Office staffs and coordinators were very professional and onsite managers were very helpful.

Thank you!
Always learning something new
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. John's, NLJune 9, 2014
You get to meet a lot of people with lots of opportunities to decide what you would like to do.
A decent job for people looking to pick up some hours
Team Member (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMay 28, 2014
This was a temporary position at the Toyota plant in Cambridge doing quality control and inspection of the parts before they are installed on the vehicles. A decent job for students trying to earn money over the summer though you will have to work night shift on a rotational basis.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more