Kelly Services

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Don't complain
Labourer (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJuly 8, 2014
Any complaints filed against this company while employed through them will get you removed quickly
Assignment was diverse.
Project Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 19, 2014
Pros: very flexible.
Cons: eventual move out of the dowtown core.
Kelly's itself is not a great company to deal with. The assignment at Imperial however was extremely interesting, the people were great and I enjoyed going to work each day. I was able to put my many skills to the test and the job was very diverse.
Professional environment
Measurements and Data/Report Analyst/IBM (Former Employee), Markham, ONJune 12, 2014
A Professional Environment
Measurements and Data/Report Analyst at IBM (Former Employee), Markham, ON – June 12, 2014
Kelly Services carefully choose the right candidate and client for the job. Once selected and posted, they have trust on their employees. Office staffs and coordinators were very professional and onsite managers were very helpful.

Thank – more... you! – less
Always learning something new
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. John's, NLJune 9, 2014
You get to meet a lot of people with lots of opportunities to decide what you would like to do.
A decent job for people looking to pick up some hours
Team Member (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMay 28, 2014
This was a temporary position at the Toyota plant in Cambridge doing quality control and inspection of the parts before they are installed on the vehicles. A decent job for students trying to earn money over the summer though you will have to work night shift on a rotational basis.
amazng temp angency
line sorter (Former Employee), Kingston, ONMay 24, 2014
great for temp hours but unfortunetly I need a full time job as I have 5 children to support at home
Nissan Canada Finance/Kelly Services
Accounts Payable (Current Employee), MississaugaApril 28, 2014
Cons: no advancement no bonus no personal days no paid sick days
Working for Nissan Canada Finance/Kelly Services 6 Yrs
No advancement
No Growth
No Bonus
No Paid Sick Days
No Personal days
Joined on 4 MONTHS TEMP contract and its 6 YRS still working at same position. Every day my part time job is to find a new job.

my colleagues worked 10 YRS TEMP thought they will going to be PERMANENT Finally GAVE UP and LEFT.
Good – more... Luck working at NISSAN CANADA FINANCE HEAD QUARTERS. – less
Excellent work experience
Installer/swapper of computers (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 28, 2014
working is all hands on
nothing to hard
able to work with others
Very attentive to employee needs
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONApril 16, 2014
People very kind to deal with and very informative. Patient with me calling in for job opportunities.
Cementing department of a factory
Manufacturing labourer (Current Employee), Sherwood Park, ABMarch 27, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, paid weekly
Cons: lack of hours
Easy work; simple and straight-forward.

Management was very nice and cooperative.

Co-workers are nice and helpful.
it was an alright place to work
Shipper / Receiver at the Queen's Book store (Former Employee), Kingston OntarioMarch 25, 2014
I worked as a shipping supervisor where i unloaded trucks shipped off goods using fed x and other shipping company's. I also kept my bay cleaned and did a 3 man job alone.

The hardest part of the job was having to ship hundreds of boxes to different locations and to multi task a lot of work to keep myself caught up with my work.

I loved the people – more... i worked with they made it an enjoyable work enviroment. – less
Waste of time.
I don't even know what they call us. (Former Employee), Kingston OntarioMarch 23, 2014
Pros: i made some money i suppose.
Cons: literally everything. seriously. don't do it unless you absolutely have to.
When I signed up for Kelly services I was truly mislead. They had advertised ONLY the position they had to offer and neglected to tell me that by applying I was also signing up for their service. Boy was I in for a surprise.
Had I have known I would be thrown into jobs I had literally no training for, had I have known I'd be working a job that was worth – more... $18:00 an hour and receiving merely minimum wage for all my hard work, had I have known that I'd be told that I would eventually be hired full time, then strung out like dirty laundry after spending 6 months of my life working my fingers to the bone to impress my employer, only to be shafted with two weeks to find a job because there are "just no more hours for me", I would have been more careful singing up for the job in the first place.

All in all, Kelly services lied to me from the get go. They roped me in to their head hunting company without even a hint of what was to come, and made me work for basically peanuts with absolutely no pay off. I was treated poorly at my job and cleaned up after everyone's mistakes, hoping I would eventually be hired and it was all for nothing.

A huge waste of time. – less
Workplace Agency
Production Operator (Former Employee), KraftMarch 20, 2014
offer temporary work
workplace Agent offered temporary work at Kraft
Temp work used like toilet paper
Manufacturing Labourer (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 15, 2014
Cons: low pay
Was ok at first. Kelly services screwed up my work schedule several times causing me to be dismissed by one employer. Worked for a dairy company on my next assignment. Was sexually harassed by a worker for for the dairy company. I complained about it and was dismissed by dairy company. Kelly services did nothing to protect my rights and was released – more... by Kelly services. Was used like a peice toilet paper. Far to many people willing to be treated like that thinking they will be hired permanently by an employer. I was able to get into second careers and took a heavy equipment coarse. I am now making $40 / hour. Kelly services sucks. I would not work for the leaches again – less
Helpful staff but very little consistency with weekly hours.
Line worker (Former Employee), Brantford, ONMarch 14, 2014
Factory/line work is the majority of opportunities available while I worked there. Like most people I was overqualified and under utilized. Sometimes I would get a call 2 hours before scheduled start to have the rest of the week cancelled. They also called and cancelled twice in one day. Very unreliable working at Ferrero factory. Kellys staff was friendly – more... and helpful as they should be. – less
machine operating and packaging
Packer (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 10, 2014
Pros: somtimes gift packages
Cons: overtime frequently
packing candies into boxes and cases
operate machine in packing candies
good coordination with employees
helping with co-employee
cleaning the machine when changing sugar to sugar free
when smoothly operating the machine
Part Time Adhoc installs
Various Projects - IMAC Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2014
Part Time adhoc installs of various IMAC activity.

Management was courteous.

Learned basic hardware troubleshooting.
prejudiced staffing agency
none (Former Employee), nowhereMarch 6, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: they block job seekers from approaching employers in a fair manner
These staffing agencies are a total failure and they caused the surge in temporary foreign worker influx, through their unfair egregious screening process they preclude workers from getting face to face with employers thus giving the image that Canada has no skilled workers , I do not want these people to set me up for a job period!!!
Installed services for Eastlink
Installer for Eastlink (Former Employee), Amherst, NSFebruary 5, 2014
Installed services for eastlink, wasn't through Kelly services but through Fronteir
Always working
Administrativce (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJanuary 22, 2014
Always received calls for work, worked a full time position in a short time span

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more