Kelly Services Employee Reviews

très physique
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC22 September 2017
une job très physique et amusante. équipe très actives
Pros
repas gratuit
Cons
mal organisée
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON14 September 2017
Easy to learn what you will be doing at your time at Kelly. Worked at the front desk and helped people coming in with questions and put client information in the computer. Also, I would answer phone calls.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
sitting for long period of time
Contract position
Full time contract positions (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON24 August 2017
I processed orders and credits. I enjoyed investigating customer complaints and providing the customer with the results in full details. It was an overall good environment to work at.
productive and fun work place
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 August 2017
I enjoy working for mondelez threw kellys services it is a fun and inviting work place there is always someone willing to help you in any way they can
Pros
people
Cons
people
Fun At Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 July 2017
It was a great experience Working with Kelly Services. Was working with The Bradford Exchange.

Was Taking Customer Service Calls for the Checks and the Collectibles Department.
No complaints as they accomodate me always
General Labourer-FOX 5S (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 July 2017
Love working with the Brantford Team. They are always helpful and go the extra mile. They have a very friendly and personable outlook. Love the open door policy. Keep up the great work team at Ferrero.
Pros
Online courses and discounts
Cons
Not permanent full time
they got me lots of assignments
Administrative/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON26 July 2017
I have been going on assignments through Kelly Services for 5 yrs now. My assignments have always been extended do to the good work I did. The only problem was it wasn't permanent work.
Pros
lots of assignments
Cons
not permanent
Professional and Friendly
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Balcarres, SK17 July 2017
I enjoy working with Kelly Services as they are very friendly and professional. The staff is efficient and thorough when researching workplaces. It made working with them a breeze!
Productive and Supportive
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON9 July 2017
Very supportive work environment, everyone helps everyone. Its an amazing environment with clear leadership and good workforce support, everyone's always looking everywhere to ensure that no one needs help or a "solid alert" which is when the belt is filled and needs to be emptied, everyone has clear communication skills and are perfected in the art of teamwork.
Pros
Fun learning experience/training
Great agency to work with
Case Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2017
They had great customer service skills. When you had a question about something specific, they answered it thoroughly. They were always fast at reporting back to you when you had a questions.
Ok
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 June 2017
It was an ok temp-agency to work for. They were accomodating and try to pair you with the right job for you. However the pay is low and some of the places they send you to you are not well treated.
good company
Tape Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2017
have been working with kelly services since 2013. Very good company to work for. Very good environment to work with professional clients. So far worked on some good projects. They are very organized. Lots of freedom to do what you want as long as you generating the result. Flexibility and great colleagues.

Great team of talented recruiters. They make good effort to take care all employees. They try hard keep you going. Pay is competitive , lots of travel , pay on time and accurate . As a new comer I benefit from kelly .
my experience
General laborer (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 June 2017
it is a temp service so no matter how much you enjoy working with or for the company it does not give you a solid foundation to be successful in life due to allows no permanent placement to build a credit history of stability in your financial life.
Pros
wonderful people
Cons
unpredictable employment
kelly
Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB8 June 2017
workedat kelly for over 9 years.
poor managment
horrible advancement options
pay was very poor and raises were nill
the only reason i stayed as long as i did was for the people.
taking assignement was always a choice
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK26 May 2017
Worked in various office environments as assigned. The staff was always attuned to the type of assignment was preferred and the jobs offered were in accordance with established parameters. Accepting or declining any job did not impact future offerings.
Pros
Choice
Cons
No secure, constant work
good agency
Temp jobs (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 May 2017
I went there many years ago, but it was a nice way to shop around for a permanent job, try out a bunch of different places. Not sure if they still have them, but they had free training so you could brush up on your technical skills while looking for work.
Pros
Find jobs for you
Cons
not the greatest pay
Temp Agency
Medical Secretary / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 May 2017
Accepting temporary term assignments allowed me to get exposed to new technology to which I learned and adapted to very well. I enjoyed the freedom and flexibility this kind of work offered.
Pros
You select whether to accept an assignment or not.
Cons
Travelling to businesses all over the city, having to arrange your busing schedule, etc.
I liked it
Temporary office worker (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK17 May 2017
I was always able to do whatever I needed to do with my family whenever I needed to do it. Charolotte is probably the best person EVER to work there! I clicked with her right away and she was always understanding when you needed to talk about something. She was in your corner and it made me feel good about working there.
Great Company
Proactively marketing candidates (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 April 2017
working as a temporary Staff member, I have been handling all administrative work as well as staffing consultant work

Such as

Filing, answering phones, interviewing, pre-screening, hiring, payroll, placing talent forward for roles
a good stepping stone
Packaging operator (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON14 April 2017
workplace placement is adequate for those looking to specialize
jobs are often labour intensive
agency management and culture is open and friendly towards candidates and their needs
Pros
good company connections
Cons
rate per hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.