Our client, Nissan, is currently seeking a Parts and Service Planner for a 12 month assignment. This position coordinates and implements the Parts and Service Marketing Service Retention programs for Nissan and Infiniti products. You will be responsible for leading Service Retention programs and activities, and ensuring that the Aftersales activities are part of the integrated CRM plan. The position is located in Mississauga, Ontario. You will be reporting to Nissan Management, in conjunction with your dedicated on-site Kelly Services Staffing Partner.
-Employee paid benefits after 3 months
-Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay
-Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
-Location: Head Office of Nissan Canada Inc. through Kelly Services, Mississauga, close to Highway 401 & 427 (accessible by Public Transportation)
- Possibility of extension
-We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website mykelly.ca
Your responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited too):
-Manages marketing projects identified by the Aftersales management team; analyzes market trends and prioritizes strategic initiatives based on trends, research and relevant statistics; creates operational plans to support promotions; identifies and creates critical path; in conjunction with management, develops contingency plans if deadlines cannot be met; identifies and executes creative ideas for assignment; assigns and manages vendor relationships and resources; monitors program results; develops feedback mechanisms; communicates plan and results to the Aftersales management team, the field organization and the dealer/retailer network. 35%
-Designs and develops campaigns programs to increase service retention, generate parts and accessories sales. Gather, summarize, investigate, troubleshoot, verify and present problem conditions or, potential areas for increase in service retention. Oversees all aspects of Inner Circle promotions, from working with vendors and the conceptual through to ensuring appropriate billing of our dealership partners. Updates key information on various programs and requests reports, studies and action plans as required. 25%
-Liaises daily, weekly or bimonthly with functional managers, vendors (TMS, Lexitech, Teletech, DMi, Berkley, IMI, ADP, Brand Alliance, ILS), the field organization, the dealer network, and internal partners for Parts and Service Marketing including key launches of the One To One, Inner Circle, Sweepstakes and Events, On-Demand Marketing and Service Retention campaigns and programs, as a subject matter expert. 15%
- In relation to Parts and Service Marketing, directs department communications, provides reports, presentations and updates regarding project status; writes Parts and Service bulletins for regional and dealer distribution; provides recommendations for Parts and Service programs and campaigns. Communicates directly with dealer/retailer members, field staff and internal team members in support of marketing and sales initiatives. 10%
- Manage training of dealership and regional staff on the effective use of the Parts and Service Marketing Service Retention reports and programs. Prepare communications regarding new developments for the program, efficiencies and general usability (tips/FAQs/etc.). 5%
-Oversight of quality assurance of all executions, including proofreading, monitoring activities against program briefs and dealer requirements, and ensuring all NCI approvals are obtained. 5%
What skills does this position require?
- Knowledge: College/University diploma/degree with a major in marketing plus 5 years related experience or 8 years related experience; requires analytical ability, computer experience (proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and basic PhotoShop),
-Knowledge of the automotive industry. Merchandising experience and creativity are definite assets.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to communicate comfortably with vendors, the field, dealerships and other representatives in the marketplace. Multi–level discussions may include topics such as marketing, merchandising, pricing, etc. Must be able to rationalize the results of regional parts and accessory sales describing how sales are tracking against targets and booking programs. This requires the ability to speak on behalf of the Management Team in Parts and Service Marketing (in absence) and to senior management. Collaboration with multiple teams (such as Finance, I.T., Q.A., Purchasing, etc.), at multiple levels is essential. Presentation skills are necessary for occasional presentations. Position requires good writing skills to explain department positions and process department documentation.
- Complexity and Problem Solving: There are frequent non-routine problems that require some creativity and analysis in order to select from a limited range of possible solutions and precedents. For example, replacing Wholesale Parts incentive program with a new one; launching new accessory programs to dealers using fresh, low cost, creative ideas.
- Sensory and Physical Demands: Sensory demands of this position including PC usage, concentration and telephone usage are moderate. Physical demands are limited.
- Decision-Making/Impact of the Position: This position makes decisions on issues and processes, for example, those relating to the functionality of the DMRC and purchase discounts on various promotional items. This also includes interpreting market analysis information from the stand-point of price point, quality and quantity. Any significant change to existing programs require management approval. A typical error would involve a missed step in a critical path or not managing to a deadline. This could result from not thinking through the process, overlooking some cost constraint, or assuming a step was being handled by another area. Errors of this nature can have significant affect for both the corporation and dealers as program outputs are not met, revenue targets are not achieved, schedules are missed and expected quality is not realized.
Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted within 48 hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.