20 GENERAL LABOURERS NEEDED-SCANNING AND ORDER PICKING, BRAMPTON
Kelly Services is looking for hard-working, progressive individual to perform heavy work. If you are able to perform order picking and manual packaging in a distribution and logistics style environment, APPLY NOW.
- Loading and off loading boxes
- Manual packaging
- Moving products onto pallets
- Performing order picking
- All other warehouse duties as required
- At least 2-3 years of experience in warehouse/distribution centre
- Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs
- Experience in using RF Scanner an asset
- Must be able to work days
- Own CSA approved steel toed safety shoes
- Must be able to provide clean criminal record check
- PERC Clearance already done is an asset
- Own transportation an asset
- Pay rate $13 an hour + 4% vacation pay + eligible statutory holiday pay
- Both Morning and afternoon shift available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- Referral bonus
- invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee Web site myKelly.ca
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter, or visit us on kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with...