The successful applicant will have the following Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess a post-secondary education in Electrical Engineering, Licensed Professional Engineer is an asset
- At least 4 years’ experience in electrical design and drafting
- Demonstrated understanding of quality standards relative to electrical specification design and planning, engineering fundamentals and principles.Knowledge of Electrical Safety Code regulations for relevant jurisdiction.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Design the electrical system specifications for projects, including power, lighting, communications and auxiliary systems to accurately incorporate project guidelines.
- Utilize CAD software to draft working electrical specification drawings and makes alterations and recommendations as required.
- Perform site surveys and field reviews to develop project plans and prepare job reports.
- Provides assistance to the Project Manager to coordinate the work of others, make necessary alterations to specifications and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Utilize industry best practices and established standards to ensure production adheres to corporate and professional expectation.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Kelly Services is a staffing Agency that specializes in getting the right people for the right job.