One of our clients is looking for a Quality Control Coordinator to be part of their team on a permanent full-time position.
Listed below are the job details.
- Conduct, analyze, track and report on verification testing of raw materials and finished roofing granules
- Analyze plant Variable Control Charts
- Audit production runs for conformance to colour and process parameters
- Investigate quality complaints and seek corrective action
- Coordinate external laboratory testing
- Maintain Lab equipment and computer systems
- Conduct, analyze and report on process studies of the crushing facilities
- Conduct workplace safety & 5S inspections
- Audit quality programs and procedures to ensure products produced are within acceptable quality standards
- Prepare monthly Certificate of Analysis for all shipments
- Conduct and assist as required on all quality Research & Development projects
- Evaluate alternate sources of raw materials
- Train lab utility employees in correct product testing methods
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, Chemistry preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in an industrial or mining environment
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and coaching skills
- Excellent time and project management, organizational and analytical skills
- Drive to influence positive change with continuous improvement activities
- Exhibits values of integrity, respect for others, teamwork, collaboration and accountability
- Demonstrated initiative and proven record of taking on projects in a proactive manner to reach strategic outcomes
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with...