Kellogg Company

Kellogg Company Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Kellogg Company
TRANSPORTATION MANAGER (Current Employee), MinnesotaMay 20, 2015
Kellogg's is a great place to work. If you enjoy a fast pace environment this is the place for you. The hardest part of the job is working with the Unions.
productivity
merchandiser (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ncMay 20, 2015
Pros: working smart
Cons: healthcare
I love working hard and being hepful to my coworkers, and whenever i can get overtime i go in every time, i would be the best fit for the job.
Hard working, fast paced organization
Sr. Benefit Specialist (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIMay 19, 2015
Pros: Benefits Package
Kellogg Company has been good for me. Their pay and benefits package is competitive. But more than that, I work with some very experienced people who as HR professionals are some of the best in the business.
It was interesting to work overseas
Transportation Bus Driver (Former Employee), Mosul IraqMay 19, 2015
Pros: working overseas
Cons: having rocket comming in
Lead Bus Foreman for Northern Iraq, responsible for safely overseeing team of 43 employees operating fleet of 20 Passenger Busses as needed by client
Great company
Supervisor (Current Employee), ClearfieldMay 19, 2015
Great place to work! Clearfield is currently being re-located back east to zainsville. Production, Quality and saftey all go hand in hand here.
fun
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 13, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: people
people that work their was okay the stores that had ha a lot of people who were unpleasant but it was fun enjoyed picking ,y schedule
A Great Company to work for
Distribution Center Manager (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 12, 2015
Pros: A positive, encouraging work environment.
Cons: Sometimes overwhelming amounts of work all at once.
Kellogg has been a great company to work for. They value hard work, and intelligent employees. Vertical feedback is valued at Kellogg Company and upper management appreciates your opinion. At almost any job at Kellogg your work day can become hectic, and frustrating at some point, but there are always resources to help you when you need them. I learned to build great teams from the leadership I worked with and learned the value of humbling myself to learn from others. Kellogg will always be a very positive portion of my life's careers.
They listen to suggestions of employees and make changes happen.Take care of employees.
retail sales rep (Current Employee), wichita, ksMay 12, 2015
This is a great company to work for. Employees are taken care of and respected and their opinions are taken into consideration when decisions need to be made.
The management
Machine operator and on the job trainer (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTMay 11, 2015
This company is built really well from every level of management. They always made sure that everyone got the reconnection that you deserved
Cross Merchandising Support
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 7, 2015
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization. PC skills including the use of MS Word and Excel.
Not worth working here...
Merchandiser (Former Employee), IrvineMay 5, 2015
Pros: good start pay
Cons: hours.... 0 hours a week wtf?
i started working here couple months ago and i say this company sucks especially the hours. i like the job is just the hours. mostly they can give you 12 hours a week sometimes 4 hours a week and even 0 hours a week. don't work here trust me its not worth it.
Good working environment
IT Customer Service (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILMay 1, 2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed my contract here at Kellogg. Good working environment, excellent management team, Close to home and flexible which is a bonus.
Great Place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee), CaliforniaApril 29, 2015
Pros: Flexibilty
Cons: Crunched for time, big loads
I generally really like this job. It has taught me route location, product awareness, and communication skills with direct management in the store. It is a job where it is just you and not filled with other co-workers but from time to time you may be sent or receive help from one a t a store.
Productive and safe workplace.
Sanitation Laborer (Current Employee), Columbus, GAApril 29, 2015
learn something new on the job everyday. The job is not hard at all. the toughest obstacle was learning all the different settings. The most enjoyable part was working with a team, interacting together to complete the task.
Working by myself daily was truely a Blessing
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, ILApril 29, 2015
Started early as my drive was long to the first stop of the day. I enjoy the people to people contact with the store personal as well as the customers.
Corporate
Transportation Manager (Current Employee), La Palma, CAApril 28, 2015
Overall good experience with Kellogg. They have a good benefit package. The company produces good products and is committed to food safety and healthy living habits.
N/A
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 25, 2015
Great company to work for. I would recommend working with this company to everybody. Excellent pay and great management.
great company
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, caApril 25, 2015
Duties:

• Maximizing Kellogg’s presence and leadership of its products at Retail according to business strategies and targets.
• Driving and achieving distribution and speed to shelf targets as well as incremental display objectives.
• Identifying new opportunities to increase share of shelf through major and minor relines.
• Develop and implement a territory sales plan to achieve company revenue and profit objectives.
• Working alongside the Retail Team Lead to execute territory specific strategies and deliver quarterly sales targets.
• Ensuring the timely execution of promotions as well as shelf objectives (according to Banners’ and store planogram compliance).
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and sales growth by collaborating and aligning with other counterparts across the Retail team
• Continuous coaching of employees to ensure product growth.
Sparse Work
Volunteer/Paid (Former Employee), TelecommunicatingApril 21, 2015
Pros: Kudos from the winning team members
Cons: Not enough work!
My job for Kellogg's is on a small contract basis and usually it is not compensated or if so, very little. I help them write packages for their employees seeking awards in various industries. So far, the packages have been very successful! Kellogg's is a nice place to work and I appreciate their kindness and consideration.
Same as Hanau Germany review
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), KuwaitApril 19, 2015
Pros: Working with and teaching others
Cons: Language differences
Working with multiple different countries, nationalities during the Iraq war, helping to teach drivers training and maintenance techniques soldiers on multiple different pieces of equipment

1 2 3 4 5

About Kellogg Company

In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” – Read more

Kellogg Company Photos

Kellogg Employees volunteer their time as a part of our commitment to community and the United Way.
Our 2013 Summer Interns pose for a photo during orientation.
Our European Recruiting Team shared Kellogg goodies with finance students after their ACA exams.