Kellogg Company

Kellogg Company Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Merchandiser in fast paste environment.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: fast paste
Cons: driving to many stores a day
Drove my own vehicle to different store locations. Worked with back stock using a pallet jack. Cleared pallets while working quickly to stock and organize Kellogg's product.
long hours low pay
Territory sales rep (Former Employee), hazard, Ky. Terre Haute, Ind. Nicholasville, Ky.July 1, 2015
Pros: great friendship between team members at my level.
Cons: making budget is never enough, plus you get punished with major increase in next budjet
high levels of stress and no thanks from management. told you are being compensated so do your job or you will be replaced. benefits are above average.
GRRRRREAT company
Project Management Internship (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIJune 30, 2015
Kellogg's is an amazing company and I would love to work here full time. I have interened with them for two summers and absolutely love the environment.
Good place to work; but not a place for long-term stay
Regional Brand Manager, ANZ / KR (Current Employee), SingaporeJune 28, 2015
This company is around industry average.
The people there are nice and the culture is great.
However, the compensation has room to improve
was a good paying job.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHJune 25, 2015
co-workers were fun and reliable. learned to work with a team and drive a fork lift. the hours got a little much at times. learned to work with out a lot of supervision.
Safe Work Place to work.
Sr. Operator (Current Employee), Clearfield, UTJune 20, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches every week we succeed.
Cons: Nothing really.
Good work environment and a very clean place.. All employee put pride on their Job. A safe place to work as well. Management is awesome. They do take care of their people. And the most enjoyable part working in kellogg is the people.
Kellogg's is a good company that offers excellent benfits and oppurtunities for those willing to make the sacrifices necessary.
Retail Sales Representative-DSD (Current Employee), Raleigh-Durham, NCJune 17, 2015
Pros: Company car, excellent health benfits. people you get meet.
Cons: Long hours, early hours, high stress. Lofty sales goals.
A typical day at Kellogg's starts early and is fast paced and can last up to 10-12 hours. I have learned how to put together sales plans and make sales presentations. Management oppurtunities are there for those with the right skill set and those willing to put in the time needed. While you work individually your are part of a close knit team who are only a phone call away if you have questions. The hardest part of the job would dealing with customer complaints and trying to work with different teams within Kellogg's. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of reaching the sometimes lofty sales goals set by the company.
Friendly, safe, productive work environment.
Production Clerk (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 17, 2015
Pros: Overtime available, pleasant work environment.
Cons: Temporary contract, low wages.
The employees are friendly and helpful. I was able to gain training on a variety of production machines and systems. The work is fast paced. Clean and safety conscious work environment. Able to maintain good communication and teamwork with co-workers in order to complete all duties.
A good place to work
Supply Chain Planner - Snacks and Morning Foods (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIJune 16, 2015
Overall a good place to work with good benefits. Great work life balance. It has been a good place to start my career and learn about the supply chain.
Great Pay, Long Hour
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 11, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: Working 7 days a week
good job work great pay but working long hours, 1-2 off days a month if lucky usually 7 days a week so really don't have time or a life
Absolutely loved my job and was proud of the company!!!
Deduction Analyst - Customer Financial Services (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MiJune 7, 2015
Pros: Work Life Balance, Benefits, "Perople, Passion, Pride"
Cons: Company moving to Global Business Service Model - roles eliminated and moved overseas
Managed several different accounts in respect to the financial area of the business. Processed deductions for accounts receivable, ran reports, discovered trends, researched discrepancies, post audit analysis, developed policy and procedures as continuous improvement initiative and presented to upper management the possibility of creating efficiencies within processes.
WORST JOB EVER
Payroll Practitioner (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 5, 2015
Never will I work for this company again in my life. they are so unorganized and very uncomfortable place to work at.
The supervisors were as bad as the company
fun self sufficient
Part-Time Merchandiser (Former Employee), Pittsburg, CAJune 5, 2015
Pros: self managed work pace
Cons: wear and tear on your vehicle
As long as you maintain a steady pace you can complete your required tasks and make it out at just about any time you want. You must use your own vehicle unless you are full time in which case the company provides you with one. Good hours and a direct phone number to yours and the upper management team as well as a company phone provided to you. 50 Cents per mile you drive and online hour submission.
Great Company
Plant Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Pikeville, KYJune 2, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: Long work days
Kellogg is a great company to work for. They are strong and solid in employment. Supervisors carry much of the management workload. Union environment makes relationships and communications somewhat difficult.
Waste of time job....
part-time merchandiser (Current Employee), N/AJune 1, 2015
Pros: Stable job
Cons: pay, no benefits, no communication, they care nothing about employees, no advancement.
Working there for 9 years, as a part-time merchandiser and have gotten NO WHERE. The pay is not good. No benefits for part-time employees. You get no access to the website to receive alerts if another position is open. There is NO communication at all. If you have a problem and speak to upper management, they pretend that they here you and claim they will look into it and change things. They – more... NEVER do. You NEVER see upper management, nor do they communicate with you. There is NO advancement in company... I applied for a full-time position and was given a very stupid reason for them not picking me. Telling me I don't communicate with my boss or others in the company...Funny thingis, I NEVER hear from my boss EVER. Only emails giving me my schedule stores. They claim also that the person they hire for full-time would also be a good sales person for the future. I didn't get the job because of this and I laugh because how in the world would they know if I can sell or go over and beyond doing my job??? They are NEVER around...Any MANAGEMENT. Previous to working at Kellogg's I was offered a sales job at my last company and couldn't take it because it was too far. Anyways, this is a horrible company to work for...A complete waste of time. They don't care about their employees , what so ever. There is much more to say, but this is good enough. Don't apply at Kellogg's. – less
Wouldn't be my first choice - better roles out there.
Territory Account Executive (Former Employee), UKJune 1, 2015
Pros: Free cereal (rarely!) and quite autonomous
Cons: Management and hours of working
Kelloggs is a prestigious company to work for. However, a few faults make the role hard and not one to be entered into lightly.

The management team offer little support but will give the impression that they are doing everything for you. They do not want to hear the truth when asked a question, just an answer that will satisfy them.

The bonus is non-existent and is not even worth talking about.

You will work every hour available but will constantly be told that you shouldn't be working after five. Impossible, unless a ten-day week has been introduced.

For the package being offered, there are more satisfying and better paid roles out there.
work was unreliable
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Palm Bay, FLMay 29, 2015
Pros: I got to use my own creativeity
Cons: no hours
working as a merchandiser was rewarding but Kelloggs did not offer enough hours for stability. I was sad to leave. The people were nice. The hardest part was waiting to be called each day for work.
A place you can be proud to work, because it's KELLOGG'S
Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee), Florence, KYMay 27, 2015
* Experience will be different based on location worked
* Strongly promotes work/life balance, but the imbalance continuously goes unaddressed
* Great co-workers
* Very good at engaging and empowering employees
* Committed to safety and personal responsibility and accountability
Always good hear your interested in coming back, open doors...
Electrical Systems Control Analyst (Former Employee), Sheik Issa Air Base Manama BahrainMay 22, 2015
Pros: Fast paced, military appreciation
Cons: Poor Management, bully environment
Understaffed, lack of proper communication, but the resolve to make it work for the client....Keeps me wanting to come back time after time...
Kellogg Company
TRANSPORTATION MANAGER (Current Employee), MinnesotaMay 20, 2015
Kellogg's is a great place to work. If you enjoy a fast pace environment this is the place for you. The hardest part of the job is working with the Unions.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kellogg Company

In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” – Read more

Kellogg Company Photos

Kellogg Employees volunteer their time as a part of our commitment to community and the United Way.
Our 2013 Summer Interns pose for a photo during orientation.
Our European Recruiting Team shared Kellogg goodies with finance students after their ACA exams.