Kellogg Company

Kellogg Company Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIOctober 13, 2014
help out management and work with store directors
learned how to build eye pleasing displays.
loved working with all my co workers
had a wonderful manager
Kelloggs Company
Logistics Operations Head (Former Employee), QueretarroOctober 10, 2014
Pros: benefits, working hours, entertainment areas
Cons: people who always tried to do whatever the boss says no matter if it is something bad
Kellogg has been the best company that I have worked for the job culture was undoubtedly extraordinary and the way that the company cares about you makes you want to work for it.

My salary and my benefits (Mexico) were also really good.

I have always be grateful with Kelloggs since my logistics career started there.

the hardest part of the job was – more... distinguish between urgent and important most of the time when someone with a highest position was involved but I always managed to give an excellent service.

The most enjoyabel was our Logistics integration it was a kind of retreat were everyone at the department had to be part of if just to forget the stressed for 2 days. – less
good advancement and co-worker support
Vendor (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAOctober 10, 2014
often long hours company no longer located in brunswick
enjoyed getting out in community
Lots of hours
Palletizer (Former Employee), Kimper, KYOctober 9, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no off time
I began my day at 7 pm and ended it at 7 am. Thee hours were long. Sometimes you did not get a day off for two weeks. They did take volunteers before mandatory drafting. Management was always changing but the plant manager was exceptional. My close co- workers were very helpful and worked as a team. The hardest part of this job was the work schedule. – more... You did not have a lot of home time. – less
okay
Kellogg's Merchandiser (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCOctober 9, 2014
ok place had certain days to work...was ok until trucks ended up off schedule...
"Welcome home" is what I was told, because you never see your family.
B Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Frozen Foods Eggo waffles San Jose CAOctober 8, 2014
Pros: free waffles (sometimes), free ice cream bars (no ac in breakroom)
Cons: no family life, management disconnect from production staff and job they perform.
12.5 hour scheduled days with mandatory overtime. They could schedule you for 26 16hours days straight and you have to show up. Management only works 12 hour days 3 days a week and none of them come from production. They have never done the job they force others to do. Clueless and aloof is how I would describe the attitude of management to employee – more... concerns. Most coworkers were really nice and great to work with. – less
Great
Merchandiser (Former Employee), La Palma, CAOctober 7, 2014
Easy job. All you need is to be organized and sharp. Must be able to wake up at early times.
Kellogg Customer Investment Strategy
Sr. Manager, Customer Investment Strategy (Former Employee), battle creek miOctober 6, 2014
Newly created department leveraging experts in sales, trade and category management to build strategies across brand and customers to build the business.
Enjoyed going to work.
Glue room operator, also Production Operator (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 30, 2014
Always got along with supervision, completed all tasks given. Lot of knowledgeable people got along with every co-workers. Can work well alone or with others.
Whats good kelloggs work place you find people more than willing to teach on how to operate
Opertor (Former Employee), Springs, GPSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: 3 lunches
Cons: 12 hours
Working at kelloggs was a good experience because I learned many new things plus since it was my first time working. i learned how to operate machine and cook corn flakes. Like every other work places we had our problems but we were able to solve the by the help of our team leaders. the management was good to every person who does his/her job well and – more... the were time were they would teach us more about kelloggs. the most enjoyable part of my job was when i started operating but i had the hardest time learning how to operate. – less
great pay and benefits
Machine operator (Current Employee), grand rapids miSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: wages, benefits, penison
Cons: not steady work
keeping machines running, quality checks, and minor trouble shooting if needed.
Blender Operator
Utility/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 28, 2014
What I learned while working in the pharmaceutical plant was that there will be many tasks to be completed at one time and this can be completed with the proper motivation influenced on everyone.
Great Place to Work
Cash Analyst A/R (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 26, 2014
Kellogg is an innovative place to work. Ever changing and encouraging employees to great performance.
Hard work, long hours, great pay and great company.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Parker, COSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: great pay, advancement offers, quiet workplace
Cons: hours
Great company to work for, management was incredibly professional and easy to get along with. Great pay and great advancement opportunities. Only complaint is the long hours. Lots of overtime, 40-60 hours a week work. Typical day starts around 6am. You arrive at your first store and start unpacking a shipment of products. You travel from store to store – more... throughout the day unloading shipments and putting the products on shelves. Sometimes a store takes 30 minutes, sometimes it takes 2 hours. Depends on the size of the shipment. If you're a morning person that doesn't mind long hours this job is perfect for you. – less
FUN JOB
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Frederick, MDSeptember 23, 2014
Cons: just part time
I LIKE WORKING FOR KELLOGGS. SOMETHING DIFFERENT EVERYDAY.
great place to work
Retail Sales Manager (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: weekends off
fun selling the product you grew up on. Management is supportive and great training to help you be the best in the industry
productive environment, job security
Professional Multi-craft Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Rome, GASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: making operator adjustments
I answered trouble calls on a production line that I was assigned to. Troubleshooting, make adjustments, repair or replaced parts. rebuilt parts in spare time.
Why I Love Working Here.
Part-time Merchandiser (Current Employee), Suitland and Dc areaSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: making your own schedule.
Cons: weather plays a huge role which can lead to me not working certain days.
Productive and fun workplace. Interacting with different people each day brings so many different experiences. Love waking up early and providing customers with knowledge about Keebler and Kellogg's products.
Overall Good Company.
Solution Architect, Lead (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 9, 2014
Pros: work from home if/when possible depending on manager
Cons: management not consistant.
There are, as like most companies, pros and cons. Most people are pleasant to work with. Some managers are not the best at managing. Some people should not be working there. Some people should have left long ago looking for better jobs as they are over qualified for what they are doing.
Making Money
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Current Employee), Rossille, TNSeptember 6, 2014
I truly enjoy working for Kellogg's, the pay is good and the work is easy. You get paid every week.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kellogg Company

In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” – Read more

Kellogg Company Photos