Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Began working for them at their home office then moved into an office suite.
Office Manager /Contract Management Specialist (Former Employee), MarylandMarch 19, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility, learning opportunities, client contact
Cons: n/a
Loved working with Mel & Lisa Carreno at Keller Williams. They provided a comfortable working environment to include continued learning.
Progressive & Forward thinking Company
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), Bristol, RIMarch 19, 2014
Great over all with lots of potential to move up in your career.
High functioning job workplace with constant demand
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Palos Verdes, CAMarch 18, 2014
Receptionist responsibility by answering phones and servicing customers, organizing for several realtors, creating an excel spreadsheet for a particular realtor, and setting up and assisting in open houses.
Productive and Educational
Real Estate Intern (Former Employee), Chatsworth CaliforniaMarch 14, 2014
Pros: experience and education
Cons: no pay
A regular day at Keller Williams as an intern was challenging but also very educational. I got the opportunity to experience the field of real estate which in my opinion was the greatest part of my job there.

Cold calling was a big part of my job and Keller Williams along with assisting in hosting open houses. All of my colleagues were very supportive – more... and overall great people to share that experience with.

The only bad thing about my job at Keller Williams was that I wasn't getting paid which was very difficult to deal with. – less
Excellent work environment, great staff and support.
Sales/Leasing/Property Management (Current Employee), Marina del Rey, CAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: support, education & overall positive culture within the company
Cons: none. you can work as little or as hard as you want.
I've worked for 4 brokerages in the LA and I would have to say Keller Williams provides the best education and support for anyone interested in learning the business of Real Estate. However, a commission-only business model is not for everyone but if you want to learn, this is the place to do it.
Great company
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), Southlake, TXMarch 2, 2014
A typical work day includes processing contracts and listings, process post closings for accountant..
KW
┬║Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Castle Rock, COMarch 1, 2014
This is a good company to work. They provide education and support.
Low splits but good atmosphere...
REALTOR (Former Employee), New HampshireFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: recognized name
Cons: pay, meetings
If you like a lot of meetings, trainings, events and hoopla....you'll love it here. If you're an experienced agent it's probably better because then you won't need to take the mandatory training...
Keller Williams Realty is a great company and offers wonderful training for new agents getting into the business
Realtor (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 27, 2014
I coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers. I also advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages as it relates to the real estate market and his/her buying or selling needs. I review property listings, relevant real estate literature, attend association meetings to remain knowledgeable to provide excellent customer service – more... to clients. These are just a few of the many things that I do on a daily basis that help assist either a buyer or seller. – less
Best Place to work
Realtor/Focused Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2014
Team Base Environment with ongoing training.
Team Leaders who trive with leadership skills.
Residential Homes Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Snellville, GAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: lots of free training
Cons: office dues are expensive.
A typical day starts with lead generating, online marketing, phone calls, home tours and ends with writing thank you cards.

I learned that it takes a lot of hard work to be a successful independent contractor.
Very supportive
Realtor (Former Employee), Lakeway, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: supportive, educational
Cons: extremely competitive brokerage
The management and coaches at Keller Williams Lake Travis are phenomenal! I only wish I had had personal (financial) support available to me so that I could launch. Unfortunately, it just wasn't meant to be.
Fun and enjoyable
Realtor (Current Employee), DeSoto, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: free prizes and tokens for being the highest sales person
Cons: when you have no prospects of selling properties.
A typical day is looking at houses on MLS system, and gathering material to collect for customer and client submission. My co-workers were very competitive. The hardest part of the job was getting leads on selling real estate. The most enjoyable part was the open house productions.
fun place to work
Director of First Impressions (Former Employee), Royal Oak, MIFebruary 17, 2014
i enjoyed working there a lot. It was just a long drive from my house and I had a lot going on with school at the time.
Great effort at helping agents maintain work/family balance
Salesman - South Carolina (Current Employee), Charleston, SCFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: commission only pay (industry typical)
This company has pioneered work/family balance and works to help associates maintain personal values.
Great company with good suport system.
Realtor (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 9, 2014
Great work atmosphere!
Great support system.
Beneficial classes.
Great work environment
Realtor (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: costs
You get out what you put in! Networking is the only way to get the job done!
Productive and energetic workplace located in the heart of downtown Philadelphia
Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 5, 2014
I was always one of the first to arrive at the office. I scheduled the day for my employers (listings, showings, and meetings). I cold called property owners after pulling their contact information from city and government websites. I organized all the information on Microsoft Excel for future resources. I gained an abundance of knowledge about the – more... industry and bettered my ability to cold call prospective clients. – less
Great Realty Company
Realtor (Former Employee), Trussville, ALFebruary 5, 2014
Keller Williams provides valuable training for new agents.
Productive, Independent workplace powered by self-motivaters
REALTOR (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAFebruary 4, 2014
A day at Keller Williams Real Estate starts with lead generation, phone calls and countless emails. Ending the day with listing appointments and property showings for buyers.

About Keller Williams Realty

Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest – Read more

Keller Williams Realty Photos