Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Its time for change!
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), AllentownJune 12, 2014
Pros: friendly envioronment.
Cons: no full time, no benefits, no over time, cant live off of paychecks.
Its an amazing job but I'm currently searching for something that has benefits, full time opportunities, a higher pay rate, and something I can make into my career.
Great Company
Realtor/ Sales Associate (Current Employee), Navarre, FLJune 11, 2014
Pros: great education
You are the only person responsible for your success or your demise
Realtor
Realtor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 10, 2014
excellent and enjoyable company to work for with rewarding outcomes
All Around Great Experience
Real Estate Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 6, 2014
Pros: self employed
Cons: self employed
I received my real estate license in 2000 and enjoyed assisting buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals. At the same time, the economy was soft and folks were staying put. I love this industry...you must be prepared to enter.
Supportive Office with various weekly training
Realtor (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJune 4, 2014
Keller Williams offered many tools that were useful and helped me grow my business.
Building Experience
Transaction Manager & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 2, 2014
Being able to go to work for a energetic, friendly, free spirit of a boss made the job more fun during the stressful times. My typical day would normally be following-up with the banks on loans and assisting in creating or filling out contracts for clients.
Great company
Assistant, (Unpaid Internship) (Former Employee), Hermosa Beach, CAJune 2, 2014
Great company to work for. Learned lots of sales skills that can be transferred into other positions and careers. Would highly recommend working here.
Keller Williams Realty
Realtor (Current Employee), Southlake, TXJune 1, 2014
Pros: education
Cons: the number of hours to make money
A superb place to be an independent residential realtor in Southlake, TX. The training and resources provided are endless. The management/brokers are positive, happy, encouraging, high energy and VERY knowledgeable!
KW
Realtor (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 29, 2014
Each day I looked forward to showing up to work and meeting with devoted folks who lived, ate, and breathed KW culture. The management made sure that everyone was happy, and that each branch operated efficiently.
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Lake Travis, TXMay 28, 2014
Pros: one person office-could work at my own speed.
Cons: difficult to be able to leave for lunch even though i was suppose to get a lunch hour.
Hardest part of this job was keeping all the different personalities working together as a team rather than 12 individuals.
The best part of this job was the variation in duties. No two days were alike. Worked at my own speed with the approval of our team leader. I feel I learned a lot about people and how to manage their day to day ups and downs while – more... keeping peace among everyone. – less
very relaxed job
Buyer/ Seller Presentation Packets (Current Employee), richmond txMay 23, 2014
i worked this job on a as needed basis. duties included file maintanence; preparing buyer / seller presentation packets; operating mls system; follow up calls
working as agent
Realtor (Former Employee), El Cajon, CAMay 22, 2014
its the best please to start but be there for to long

a typical day at work

your co-workers
like a family
Good Name plate
Realtor/Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Saint Clair Shores, MIMay 21, 2014
Great Place to work just a lil far from my Home. But great work environment, very honest and fair.
good place to work
Residential Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I have little to say since I've been here only a short time.
People are very nice patient.
Productive and a fun place to work
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches, and training classes.
Cons: long commute
This Company have a great environment place of work, it is Family oriented with great ethics, and great example. The entire tem is excellent staring from the owner, to the Team Manager, Accounting, Marketing department, Escrow department And Receptionist. They all are very friendly and professional, They are sincerely a great team to work with.
Great learning environment
Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee), Stockton, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: the knowledge i gained with all the computer learning and all the real estate classes.
Cons: several different computer programs to learn
Great place to work, work environment is great as well as teaching environment. I learned a lot loved my piers and worked we ll with all of them. A ton of computer work, learning the programs a bit of a challenge but once i learned them its a snap.
Positive Working Environment with potential opportunities
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), Keller Williams Elite, Bonita Springs, FLMay 17, 2014
Pros: positive environment, competitive pay, flexible time off, helpful and friendly co-workers
Cons: no paid vacation or holidays or benefits (not a complaint since it is a part time position)
Our market center at Keller Williams Elite Realty in Bonita Springs, Florida creates an environment to grow and succeed whether you are a Realtor or have a staff position. Management truly lives with God, Family, and Business as their priorities. Thank you and Compliments are a unconditional part of our work day. Fellow Realtors are helpful and genuinely – more... want you to succeed. I am a co-Director of First Impressions at the front desk. My pay is competitive with other similar positions. When I need time off to visit my family up north management and my fellow Director are willing to help accommodate my needs. I am looking forward to taking my Florida Real Estate Broker classes in the near future. My manager, Team Leader, and market center Realtors have given me positive feedback and encouragement. I do not get paid vacations or benefits but that is what I expected from a part time position. It is a pleasure to work with the staff, management, and fellow Realtors at this market center. – less
Great Company
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 15, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: advertising cost
List property and assist clients with finding a home. Write descriptive ads, take pictures of homes and land in order to market properties to consumers. Help client with the necessary paper work, present numbers and negotiate sales price to close the deal.
Independent Realtor
NYS Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Goshen, NYMay 14, 2014
Pros: great educational and technological opportunities
Cons: leads were few
Working within the Keller Williams brokerage is being part of an exciting culture that strives to offer tools and education to help each Realtor develop themselves professionally and increase their business. It was an excellent place to be a Realtor with!
Very positive helpful team environment
Realtor (Current Employee), Heathrow, FLMay 14, 2014
Pros: time management freedom, ideas that come to fruition and shared success.
Cons: the risk of the deal falling through. the ups and downs.
Very positive atmosphere with a great team environment. Training and help is readily available. I learned a great deal in the legal aspects of selling and buying residential real estate. Also many great techniques in managing ; time, clients, marketing, and records were shared and learned. The toughest part of the job would involve working with clients – more... in getting their buyer qualifications in order only to find that they are not ready to buy at this time. It's tough to share the disappointment after establishing a good relationship. The most enjoyable part is the opposite, bringing a first time home buyer to the closing table and sharing the excitement. I don't believe many days in this field are typical. The day revolves around the ever shifting priorities of client schedules, marketing, record keeping, meeting contract deadlines, and education. – less

About Keller Williams Realty

Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest – Read more

Keller Williams Realty Photos