Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great learning environment
Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee), Stockton, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: the knowledge i gained with all the computer learning and all the real estate classes.
Cons: several different computer programs to learn
Great place to work, work environment is great as well as teaching environment. I learned a lot loved my piers and worked we ll with all of them. A ton of computer work, learning the programs a bit of a challenge but once i learned them its a snap.
Positive Working Environment with potential opportunities
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), Keller Williams Elite, Bonita Springs, FLMay 17, 2014
Pros: positive environment, competitive pay, flexible time off, helpful and friendly co-workers
Cons: no paid vacation or holidays or benefits (not a complaint since it is a part time position)
Our market center at Keller Williams Elite Realty in Bonita Springs, Florida creates an environment to grow and succeed whether you are a Realtor or have a staff position. Management truly lives with God, Family, and Business as their priorities. Thank you and Compliments are a unconditional part of our work day. Fellow Realtors are helpful and genuinely – more... want you to succeed. I am a co-Director of First Impressions at the front desk. My pay is competitive with other similar positions. When I need time off to visit my family up north management and my fellow Director are willing to help accommodate my needs. I am looking forward to taking my Florida Real Estate Broker classes in the near future. My manager, Team Leader, and market center Realtors have given me positive feedback and encouragement. I do not get paid vacations or benefits but that is what I expected from a part time position. It is a pleasure to work with the staff, management, and fellow Realtors at this market center. – less
Great Company
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 15, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: advertising cost
List property and assist clients with finding a home. Write descriptive ads, take pictures of homes and land in order to market properties to consumers. Help client with the necessary paper work, present numbers and negotiate sales price to close the deal.
Independent Realtor
NYS Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Goshen, NYMay 14, 2014
Pros: great educational and technological opportunities
Cons: leads were few
Working within the Keller Williams brokerage is being part of an exciting culture that strives to offer tools and education to help each Realtor develop themselves professionally and increase their business. It was an excellent place to be a Realtor with!
Very positive helpful team environment
Realtor (Current Employee), Heathrow, FLMay 14, 2014
Pros: time management freedom, ideas that come to fruition and shared success.
Cons: the risk of the deal falling through. the ups and downs.
Very positive atmosphere with a great team environment. Training and help is readily available. I learned a great deal in the legal aspects of selling and buying residential real estate. Also many great techniques in managing ; time, clients, marketing, and records were shared and learned. The toughest part of the job would involve working with clients – more... in getting their buyer qualifications in order only to find that they are not ready to buy at this time. It's tough to share the disappointment after establishing a good relationship. The most enjoyable part is the opposite, bringing a first time home buyer to the closing table and sharing the excitement. I don't believe many days in this field are typical. The day revolves around the ever shifting priorities of client schedules, marketing, record keeping, meeting contract deadlines, and education. – less
Amazing real estate company
Real Estate Associate, Licensed in VA (Current Employee), VAMay 14, 2014
Awesome work environment. Amazing Training opprotunities
great company
Realtor (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 8, 2014
As a real estate professional I have obtained extensive social/ interpersonal skills and developed creative ways to connect with others. I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most professional people in the business at KW. Awesome company!
Stimulating and resource rich workplace to begin and pursue a thriving real estate career
Realtor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches, free mentors, upbeat culture, emphasis on salesperson success, business objective life by design
Cons: getting over your psychological blocks preventing you from making those sales calls...
Keller Williams is an upbeat and exciting workplace. Its mentors lead the team meetings with how they began and how their mistakes and successes helped their business thrive. Very much like the "Wolf on Wall Street" states (but without the unethical fraud), if you are a beginning salesperson, "Pick up the phone and start dialing!" Keller Williams agents – more... teach you their strategy for success is simple...get out of your comfort zone and start making contacts! Its simple to call but its a psychological mind block not to want hear rejection. This is our business...to make those connection! – less
Great place to learn Real Estate
Admistrative Assistant (Current Employee), Marina del Rey, CAMay 5, 2014
The office culture is great at Keller Williams. I am constantly learning and being inspired to acquire my real estate license in the near future.
Absolutely Fabulous Company to Work With
REALTOR (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 2, 2014
Pros: compensation is unbelievable!
This quiet unassuming company is quickly taking over Greenville as the Premier Real Estate Company with high ethic and work integrity for all agents.
productive place
Director of First Impressions (Former Employee), McAllen, TXMay 1, 2014
Pros: out by 5
Cons: little hrs
meet a lot of people
respectful place
management is good
co workers are awesome
Great place to work...
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Snellville, GAApril 29, 2014
This is a great place to learn how to operate a real estate business.
Summary
Realtor (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityApril 24, 2014
Pros: pros
Cons: cons
My experience working within real estate was a wonderful experience, and very educational.
Very high transaction fees
Agent (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXApril 24, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: expensive
Very high transaction fee. Some support. Pretty much you typical Real Estate office. A lot of hype little help.
Fun, fun, fun!
Realtor (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKApril 22, 2014
Pros: made my own schedule, made as much money as i wanted to!
Cons: no work, no pay!
Very rewarding to see a first time home buyer, a relocation, or a couple building a dream home.
Great Support System with Flexibility
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee), Franklin, TNApril 22, 2014
Keller Williams offers great classes to teach newcomers how to improve their business. As an independent contractor, the flexibility allows each agent to effectively run their own business. What you make of it is what you put in. They have a great mentor program to help new agents learn from experienced ones, and the management is very knowledgeable – more... and helpful. The only downside of working here is the same as any commission only sales job; there is no consistent or guaranteed income. – less
Great company!
Realtor (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 16, 2014
Excellent work environment and very willing to help you with anything.
Great Learning Experience
Residential Realtor (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2014
Pros: easy commute, great coworkers, great learning environment
Cons: purely commision based
A typical day as a Realtor for Keller Williams involves lead generating and following up with clients. Studying specific markets through Multiple Listing Service and networking with the Realtor community are daily requirements as well.

Keller Williams Denver Central has amazing management. My coworkers are great people too.
Great Work Environment
SUMMER REAL ESTATE INTERN (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COApril 11, 2014
Pros: one on one training with my superior
Cons: unpaid internship, no benefits
Throughout my summer internship at Keller Williams I was able to learn what it takes to post listings on sites such as Zillow and Craigslist.I also learned how to complete blue sheets, speak with title companies and other office duties.
best real estate company
Realtor (Former Employee), La Mesa, CAApril 11, 2014
lots of learning and willingness to help from everyone at KW. the culture, people, work environment are amazing to help you succeed.

About Keller Williams Realty

Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest – Read more

Keller Williams Realty Photos