Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
PROMOTION AND TEAM WORK
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 7, 2013
THIS WORKPLACE OFFERS A LOT OF CONTINUING EDUCATION TO PROMOTE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT RELATED FIELDS TO REAL ESTATE. IT ALSO CREATE A FAMILY AMBIANCE BETWEEN ALL STAFF WITH REGULAR MEETINGS, SEMINARS, FOUND RAISING FOR CHARITY AND VARIOUS FUN ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS.
A group of self employed individuals who were friendly and cooperative
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 25, 2012
This is a good office with professional , for the most part individuals practising Real Estate Sales.
For my self, I feel I want to do something else at this stage in my career.
Great company!
Realtor (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 16, 2014
Excellent work environment and very willing to help you with anything.
Great Learning Experience
Residential Realtor (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2014
Pros: easy commute, great coworkers, great learning environment
Cons: purely commision based
A typical day as a Realtor for Keller Williams involves lead generating and following up with clients. Studying specific markets through Multiple Listing Service and networking with the Realtor community are daily requirements as well.

Keller Williams Denver Central has amazing management. My coworkers are great people too.
Great Work Environment
SUMMER REAL ESTATE INTERN (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COApril 11, 2014
Pros: one on one training with my superior
Cons: unpaid internship, no benefits
Throughout my summer internship at Keller Williams I was able to learn what it takes to post listings on sites such as Zillow and Craigslist.I also learned how to complete blue sheets, speak with title companies and other office duties.
best real estate company
Realtor (Former Employee), La Mesa, CAApril 11, 2014
lots of learning and willingness to help from everyone at KW. the culture, people, work environment are amazing to help you succeed.
Love the customers
Realtor (Former Employee), Campbell CaApril 7, 2014
Learning the likes and dislikes of customers is an especially cool thing. I loved seeing the smiles on the faces of a new home owner or new seller!
It makes me know that I helped them move forward in their lives
Wonderful company with positive work environment
Realtor (Current Employee), Yorba Linda, CAApril 5, 2014
Pros: free training, mentors, beautiful offices and meeting rooms
Keller Williams is an excellent training company! They go well above and beyond to cross train all of their agents and are always willing to assist. Everyone there has a smile and is genuinely happy to be there! I love it and couldn't ask for a better workplace!
Great company to work for provides lots of training for new agents
Broker Associate (Former Employee), Centennial, COApril 4, 2014
One of the better companies to work for. Being a new agent they provided me with a lot of training to get started.
great culture
Realtor (Former Employee), west hartford ctApril 2, 2014
great culture and technology is top of the line it is like a family and everyone is helpful. I suggest it to any agent
I managed Behind the Scenes
Office Manager / Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Plano, TexasMarch 28, 2014
I was the office transaction coordinator and worked files from contract to close. I enjoyed the job but once the market stared slowing, Realtors were not seeking assistance as much so that they could lower office costs.
Great Company with a Great Reputation!
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great training and support.
Cons: as an agent you are self employed with no benefits.
The day starts early and ends late and can be 7 days a week. I learned what it really means to be in business for yourself. The leadership team is very knowledgeable and supportive. The other Sales Agents that work for Keller Williams Realty are very professional and great to work with.
Real estate agent be your own boss
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), McAllen, TXMarch 26, 2014
Sell real estate, work your own hours, 100% commission enironment where you have to be pro active and produce in order to survive.
Help client to find rental property.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Chino Hills, CAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Handled all areas of Real Estate.
Responsible for all general lease contracts, including researched, showing, prepared lease contract for broker compliance and upload contracts into dotloop.
Great company culture
Realtor/Realtor Assistant (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 20, 2014
Co-workers and management are very eager to help and mentor. I learned quickly that going into the office everyday, even if you don't have work to do, is the key to being successful.
Began working for them at their home office then moved into an office suite.
Office Manager /Contract Management Specialist (Former Employee), MarylandMarch 19, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility, learning opportunities, client contact
Cons: n/a
Loved working with Mel & Lisa Carreno at Keller Williams. They provided a comfortable working environment to include continued learning.
Progressive & Forward thinking Company
Director of First Impressions (Current Employee), Bristol, RIMarch 19, 2014
Great over all with lots of potential to move up in your career.
High functioning job workplace with constant demand
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Palos Verdes, CAMarch 18, 2014
Receptionist responsibility by answering phones and servicing customers, organizing for several realtors, creating an excel spreadsheet for a particular realtor, and setting up and assisting in open houses.
Productive and Educational
Real Estate Intern (Former Employee), Chatsworth CaliforniaMarch 14, 2014
Pros: experience and education
Cons: no pay
A regular day at Keller Williams as an intern was challenging but also very educational. I got the opportunity to experience the field of real estate which in my opinion was the greatest part of my job there.

Cold calling was a big part of my job and Keller Williams along with assisting in hosting open houses. All of my colleagues were very supportive – more... and overall great people to share that experience with.

The only bad thing about my job at Keller Williams was that I wasn't getting paid which was very difficult to deal with. – less
Excellent work environment, great staff and support.
Sales/Leasing/Property Management (Current Employee), Marina del Rey, CAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: support, education & overall positive culture within the company
Cons: none. you can work as little or as hard as you want.
I've worked for 4 brokerages in the LA and I would have to say Keller Williams provides the best education and support for anyone interested in learning the business of Real Estate. However, a commission-only business model is not for everyone but if you want to learn, this is the place to do it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Keller Williams Realty

Thank you for looking into a career at Keller Williams Realty! As noted by Realtor® Magazine, Keller Williams is the fastest – Read more

Keller Williams Realty Photos